Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Cycle Workout

jride

cycle - Cycle Workout Empty Cycle Workout

Post by jride Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:24 am

How many days a week should I workout when I start my cycle? Should I stick with the 3 days or go to 5 days oor more? I am taking 600mg sus ew
    400mg EQ ew 30mg Dbol ed for the first 4 weeks and the same with winny at the last 5-6 weeks depending how my liver feels. splitting the sus and eq to two shots a week. Would weight gainer products be helpful in my cycle as it is a cutting cycle I wasnt sure. thanks. I apprciate all your help.
    J
    215# 6'3" 12-15% bf need to check.
    eahuntley
    eahuntley

cycle - Cycle Workout Empty Re: Cycle Workout

Post by eahuntley Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:22 am

Work out as often as you can get to the gym.. 5 days a week is great; 7 days is great if you can swing it without overdoing it. I wouldn't recommend making a habit of going to the gym any less often than every other day, it makes it easy to screw up your routine..

you're cycle sounds like more of a bulking cycle than a cutting cycle. just adding a few weeks of winny at the end isnt going to automaticaly turn it into a cutting cycle..
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:59 am

First let's narrow down the bf% with some more certainty. In another post you said that you may have been as high as 25%.

In my opinion you should not waste your first few cycles cutting, they should be bulkers. The reason I say this is multifold.

1. If you diet down correctly right now, without aas, you won't lose much muscle anyway.
    2. If you body fat is really much over 15%, you need to seriously look at your diet and make sure you know how your body responds to the different ways of eating. Eating is the key even on aas!!!
    3. Your cardiovascular health may not be all that good if your bf is up high, and as we have seen in the past, aas stress the heart and negatively impact lipid profiles. The last thing we want is to see you or anyone hurt because they were not aware of the health risks, or had not done all they could to mitigate them.

In other words, you've waited this long to make the step up to aas, let's just make sure that you have all the information to make an educated decision and have a posative experience.
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:36 am

EA Huntly, I just noticed your signature line. That is funny!
    dutchtommy
    dutchtommy

Post by dutchtommy Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:14 am

I think that the amount and duration of your workout should be dictated in the long run by how much your body can handle. It seems to me that the real pro's have spent most of their time just learning about how their bodies react to certain training regimens. You need to learn what works for you and your body. Each persons body is different! ! ! That is crucial to remember. When you train your body moves differently because no two human bodies are exactly the same. Bone length, attachment length, muscle size/density/maturity/genetics/age/hormones etc. at all different so the main thing to remember is that all the advice in the world can only be guidelines, very important ones, but guidelines just the same. Right now my body can handle the wieghts I'm pushing but my ligaments can't so I've had to trim back from a 5 day a week schedule to a 3 day a week schedule, add more Chondroitin/calcium/chitosan and aerobics. One of the main differences between a success in bodybuilding and a failure (and in all facets of life as well) is that each workout should teach you something about your body. Every set is different and you need to focus and concentrate to learn the language of your body. Like I said, I'm not an athelete, Y E T, but I'm pretty sure that everyone here will agree with what I've posted. Learn what your body likes and dislikes and how far you can push it without over-doing it. That fine line is hard to see unless your really looking for it.
    chasem0420
    chasem0420

Post by chasem0420 Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:48 am

Bump EM .. good advice bro

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 am