Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+3
capt_salve
sgammons
Saucemonkey34
7 posters

Passing a Steroid Drug Test!

Saucemonkey34

Passing a Steroid Drug Test! Empty Passing a Steroid Drug Test!

Post by Saucemonkey34 Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:01 am

Ok this is the deal, my paretns just informed me that they are going to be drug testing me on a weekly basis and that if I fail I am evicted from the house. Which is a very bad thing, since I have no place to go. So my question to all Genxxl members is this. Dose anyone know any kits that will clean your system of ALL anabolic androgenic steroids???? If so let me know the web site, and if you have used it. Please I need your help!
    sgammons
    sgammons
    VIP
    VIP

Passing a Steroid Drug Test! Empty Re: Passing a Steroid Drug Test!

Post by sgammons Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:41 am

First off let me say this, when you go for a regular urine test it does not show up, when I was on probation I was juicing at the same time and it never came back positive, also the man that runs the gym where I train used to work for ABB and he said the same thing that it doesn't show up on a regular drug test and the last time i went for a drug test for a job interview it came up negative, they have to do a more extensive analysis of the urine before they can tell now that will cost them about 500 to 600 bucks if that doesn,t deter them you can go to GNC and tell them and they will help you get a drink that lasts about 48 hours.
    Hope that has helped.

later

sgammons
    capt_salve
    capt_salve

Post by capt_salve Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:19 am

Sgammons is right. Steroid drug testing is very, very expensive. That's why almost no workplaces test for them. Most steroids are only detectable while you're on, or coming off a cycle. deca is an exception as it can stay in your system for up to a year. I doubt your parents will be wanting to spend all that extra cash to test for roids on a weekly basis. Just stay away from the pot and coke and you'll be golden.

capt_salve
    chasem0420
    chasem0420

Post by chasem0420 Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:01 am

I'm currently on probation and have passed each and every drug test, even while on deca.
    Like capt salve said, stay away from the recreational drugs n u have not a worry in the world bro
    Saucemonkey34

Post by Saucemonkey34 Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:33 am

Yea but the catch is that my stepfather is a doctor and they know Ive been on steroids, so they know what there looking for and to them money isnt an issue. So I need something that will clean my system...any other ideas besides a drink at GNC, I was looking at this place on the internet called ipastmydrugtest.com take a look at it and tell me what you think
    FLEXNBEEF

Post by FLEXNBEEF Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:08 am

If you have a head shop in your area they should have some sythetic urine, you might even look at the local brown bag video hut they sell it also
    Saucemonkey34

Post by Saucemonkey34 Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:00 am

I have no Idea what your talking about flex, can you explain it in a better way?
    MdTNT
    MdTNT

Post by MdTNT Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:43 am

I'll try to explain it bro'
    A head shop is where hippies go and buy their drug paraphenallia...pipes water bongs ets...the also sell other items to help hippies or pot heads pass drug test.
    I'm assuming the brown bag video store is for adult movies...enough said....so if the parents are testing and i'm assuming they are whats more important is that each test is specifically designed to search for trace levels of a specific substance in your system.....they have to know exactly what substance they are looking for which includes elevated levels od natural substances. I have a hard time imagining taht they would know exactly what test to run. I would recomend that if your gonna use and have concerns of being tested then you need to consider using, as much as i wouldn't recomend it normally, orals or water base solutions such as test susp....D-bol or Anadrol both are pretty much out of your system in a day give or take and the same goes for the suspension....but in all honesty the only sure fire way is to be clean two to three weeks before being tested or just dont do them at all it's a risk youre gonna have to decide upon taking on your own or face teh consequences....JMHO
    mgeorge
    mgeorge

Post by mgeorge Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:45 am

If ya want to be sure, get a friend who is not on the juice and have him give you a urine sample. Put it into a plain condom with no lubricants or spermicide and put it in your shorts under your balls. It will get nice and warm Laughing . Unless they are gonna watch the piss come out of your dick, you can go into the bathroom and deposit his urine into the sample.
    Also, if they "know" you were using steroids does that mean you admitted it to them?? If so, say you did it once and have never and will never do it again. And don't tell where you got it!!!!
    If you havn't admitted it, then use somebodys pee or sinthetic.
    MGeorge
    GOOD LUCK BRO!
    Saucemonkey34

Post by Saucemonkey34 Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:08 pm

LOL actually george i already did that when i was trying to get a job, and it worked!!! I think thats what Im going to have to do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:06 am