sgammons
aporged
Bobleon
BrotherIron
27 posters

BuyTestosterone.NET Reviews - Real Testosterone Supplier

BrotherIron
    BrotherIron

BuyTestosterone.NET Reviews - Real Testosterone Supplier Empty BuyTestosterone.NET Reviews - Real Testosterone Supplier

Post by BrotherIron Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:39 am

After ordering over a year ago, and becoming familiar with all products, I am finally ready to right a fair review.

communication was simple and easy. support not needed!

If I recall correctly, it came in a timely manner- within 2-3 weeks.

Kalpa Test sust 250

test e 250

Tren a 100

hcg 5000 iu

Product quality was right on par. The test was test, tren was tren. In fact, The tren seemed up there with the best I've had. Perfect color, ocasional nasty coughs, RIDICULOUS dreams, and of course great results. hcg was pregnyl overseas, and kept the boys hanging low. Overall, I very highly recommend this source. In fact, I am ready to purchase my next order and I'm quite certain I will be sticking with BuyTestosterone.Net, should they have everything I need.

Again, super happy with source. It has been a year now since I've ordered, and if they are still anything like the business they were a year ago (and it seems that they are from other reviews) I would not hesitate to do business here!

Would also like to add that I have done quite a bit of business with other top sources over the years and have good measurement for these judgements.
    Bobleon

BuyTestosterone.NET Reviews - Real Testosterone Supplier Empty Re: BuyTestosterone.NET Reviews - Real Testosterone Supplier

Post by Bobleon Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:46 am

Did you ever have trouble with your package being seized?

Sent from Topic'it App
    BrotherIron
    BrotherIron

BuyTestosterone.NET Reviews - Real Testosterone Supplier Empty Re: BuyTestosterone.NET Reviews - Real Testosterone Supplier

Post by BrotherIron Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:21 am

Thank God, everything went through Wink
    aporged
    aporged

Post by aporged Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:02 am

Well 2nd order from BuyTestosterone.net record timeing 8 days What can i say,your the best in the bizz baby!!!!!!!!!1
    sgammons
    sgammons
    VIP
    VIP

Post by sgammons Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:37 am

If I said it once I'll say it a million times when it comes to service BuyTestosterone.net is second to none.

later

sgammons
    lilpimp

Post by lilpimp Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:47 am

Hey guys just wanted to thank you for the incerdible service! I ordered on the 1st and got my order by the 9th. Man u guys r tight. I will go nowhere else. Peace
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:29 am

happy to see another satisfied customer  
    when it comes to customer service, nobody tops buytestosterone.net
    arruithe31

Post by arruithe31 Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:29 am

Lilpimp, you'll be very smart to stick to ordering from here. There are a lot of scammers and set-ups out there, when you find a place like this, you embrace it and tell your friends you trust about it.
    lasix82
    lasix82

Post by lasix82 Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:23 am

Let us know the results you get from the order you just purchased. If you have any questions about it, just ask bro.
    Martyusa
    Martyusa

Post by Martyusa Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:09 am

Buytestosterone.net Is off the friggin chain man. Customer service is awesome to say the least.
    DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

Post by DoubleWide Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:45 am

good to hear bro. things are smooth as usual and quick as hell. this is just great.
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:46 am

I 2nd that Buytestosterone.net is awesome!! Even though I haven't made an order yet, I plan too in the future and can't wait!!!
    MrX
    MrX

Post by MrX Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:29 am

Thanks very much guys - we really do appreciat the compliments - We will still always try harder
    lilpimp

Post by lilpimp Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:26 pm

I am going to add some Equipoise to my sustaxyl 350 I am going to start in a couple of weeks or so. I will definately keep yall posted. Buytestosterone.net is off the chain  for sure. I will be ordering some more next week and I cant wait. It it just such a pleasure to do business with such pros. Peace
    MrX
    MrX

Post by MrX Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:13 pm

Thanks again guys - its a pleasure serving you.

We pretend you have a hoice so always try harder
    frye123
    frye123

Post by frye123 Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:13 am

BuyTestosterone.Net

I have been reading others post how early there gear has arrived,

I in the past start checking my po box on the day they say it should arrive. Of course its always there.

This time I went a week earlier than its (the gear) to arrive and it was there already.

BuyTestosterone.Net always exceed my exspectations and I wanted to say

THANK YOU.... .... For such a great service, you guy are doing.
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:52 am

Yeah their delivery time is getting ridiculous. Mine came quick as hell too. That's why this place KICKS ASS!!!!!!!
    otter
    otter

Post by otter Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:38 am

yeah my packages are always here roughly a week across the pond, the last order i was out of town and in the middle of nowhere...lol...order took a couple of extra days but with the all that extra free tape i got i couldn't of been happier...lol
    fishtownflexin
    fishtownflexin

Post by fishtownflexin Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:11 am

Well I just placed an order today and will bet you it will be here by next Wednesday. The service is top notch and turnaround time is amazing. This proves that the GenX team are on top of their game, not only in service but also in making their customers happy.
    MrX
    MrX

Post by MrX Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:43 am

Thanks guys you are making us blush ops:
    tom_s70
    tom_s70

Post by tom_s70 Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:25 am

Alright now.. This is BS.. It took my package 10 days to arrive, only 2 days a head of schedule. I must not be kissing up enough lately...
    fishtownflexin
    fishtownflexin

Post by fishtownflexin Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:26 am

tom_s70 wrote:Alright now.. This is BS.. It took my package 10 days to arrive, only 2 days a head of schedule. I must not be kissing up enough lately...

You better pucker up then ops:

Even at 10 days for coming from overseas is great. It takes some domestic suppliers longer than that. Ive already waited over a month for a domestic
    frye123
    frye123

Post by frye123 Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:14 am

Thanks guy for your comments
    DarkArrow79

Post by DarkArrow79 Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:40 pm

Don’t know how you guys get so lucky. I ordered my stuff feb.21 and haven’t received anything yet.
    reptile

Post by reptile Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:32 am

wasap bros,
    i just ordered my first package from BuyTestosterone.Net. First cycle,
    test cyp, deca, and D-bols, all Kalpa Pharmaceuticals. plan on running all three of them together for a 10 week cycle. I hope all goes well and i look forward to continuing buisness with BuyTestosterone.Net in the future. Got a couple questions id like to ask,

Ive never injected before so im wondering what exactly to expect. Ive heard from a couple kids that they felt sort of buzzed/high after an injection. Some people say they felt really charged and jittery with anxiety. But most people ive talked to on the message boards tell me that they dont feel anything at all after a shot. Does it depend on ho much you shoot? How should a first injection go in terms of how i will feel? Just curious what I wil feel like mentally/physically after injecting for the first time so i will know what to expect and if evrything is good to go. Thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:25 am