kwyckemynd00
w000dy
9 posters

Need some answers?!

w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Need some answers?! Empty Need some answers?!

Post by w000dy Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:56 pm

Hey guys, I got a shot tonite in my ass cheek and it hurt like a bitch. They said it was a steroid-like shot and it is sore as hell.... Is this what AAS feel like when being injected? My whole side of my leg is starting to get sore.....lol
    kwyckemynd00
    kwyckemynd00

Need some answers?! Empty Re: Need some answers?!

Post by kwyckemynd00 Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:36 pm

Eh, each substance will feel different depending on the compound and how much BA is needed in the solution. Some hurt more than others. I.E. prop esters hurt while cyp's and enan's aren't known too. And BA will hurt with a high enough concentration.

often people have painless shots--NOTE: I've never pinned before I just read a lot
    DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

Post by DoubleWide Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:07 pm

is this yoru first shot? what are you shooting and how much did you shoot. if this is your first shot then yes it can be a bit painful cuz your stretching themuscle . your body takes a bit of time to get used to the substance to. most of the time prop will hurt but i get used to it. let me know and we can give you a better answer.
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:45 pm

LoL, it was at the Emergency Room. I have a huge boyle lookin thing that just popped up on my face almost making my right eye swell shut. It's an infection thank God (thought it was a spider bite), and they gave me an anti-inflamatory and a shot for the infection. One was "steroid" like is the way the RN put it, and the damn needle itself was probably close to 3 inches long....took all the pin into me. It's not sore now, but I've never had a shot that has been that sore before...?
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:44 pm

She probably got excited lookin at ya butt and moved the needle around... hehehe
    sgammons
    sgammons
    VIP
    VIP

Post by sgammons Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:10 am

Some gear depending on the BA content can make you sore, but for the most part your body will get used to it in a short period of time.

later

sgammons
    MrX
    MrX

Post by MrX Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:08 am

Also some powder is more acidic than others. If you are unsure of injecting, read up on it and parctice on an orange as it has the same viscosity as human flesh so you know how to do it propperly.
    lasix82
    lasix82

Post by lasix82 Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:46 am

Remember one thing-->the faster acting the steroid is, the more pain you're going to have. The pain becomes addicting though. When you don't feel pain then you think its not working.
    Ton1333
    Ton1333

Post by Ton1333 Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:27 am

everyone here is right...however ive noticed that its dependent on the person...I, for example dont hurt on on any injection...susp,prop,etc..but ia buddy of mine injected the same stuff and hurt for a acouple of days...some pople respond diiferent than others,...plus if u were in the ER then theres a chance she moved the needle around..so NO thats not what injecting all aas is like, she probabaly gave u a cortico steroid which is the exact opposite of an anabolic steroid
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:04 am

ER nurses are generally rough. More often than not when I have gotten a shot in the ER, the nurse jabed the needle in as quick as possible without a running start, did not aspirate, and shot the contents of the syringe in .01 seconds. All of which contribute to the pain of the shot.

We'll teach you the right way!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:51 am