Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

2 posters

NAPSGEAR.COM Source

gymbeast05

source - NAPSGEAR.COM Source Empty NAPSGEAR.COM Source

Post by gymbeast05 Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:56 pm

Looking around these roid forums/communities I see a lot of negative things people have to say about Napsgear.com but as a repetitive user I can say that the experience has always been good for me. Their prices are relatively cheap and they do offer 20% when using bitcoin to pay (which I always use). Gear takes 2-3 weeks to get to the US depending what gear you buy. Have not had any of my shipments returned by customs as the packaging is safe and discrete. The gear itself is so far good quality as I have been getting constant results. Overall good experience.
    AwsumLyfe

source - NAPSGEAR.COM Source Empty huge fan of NAPS Gear....

Post by AwsumLyfe Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:25 pm

I've used them 5x now. Always get package under the time given. They provide lab tested gear. Packaging was good! I recommend it!
    AwsumLyfe

source - NAPSGEAR.COM Source Empty Re: NAPSGEAR.COM Source

Post by AwsumLyfe Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:20 pm

gymbeast05 wrote:Looking around these roid forums/communities I see a lot of negative things people have to say about Napsgear.com but as a repetitive user I can say that the experience has always been good for me. Their prices are relatively cheap and they do offer 20% when using bitcoin to pay (which I always use). Gear takes 2-3 weeks to get to the US depending what gear you buy. Have not had any of my shipments returned by customs as the packaging is safe and discrete. The gear itself is so far good quality as I have been getting constant results. Overall good experience.

what have you seen negative? I've done a little research on them but I've bought the Lab Tested stuff to be more safe. I'm not sure what bad could be said. Do they package fake stuff in a trusted lab packaging? I've used them a bunch and liked everything so far.

Sponsored content

source - NAPSGEAR.COM Source Empty Re: NAPSGEAR.COM Source

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:10 am