Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Weight Loss

solay

Weight Loss Empty Weight Loss

Post by solay Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:15 am

i am currently at 230lbs and 6' tall. my goal is to lose 25-35lbs of fat and to tone up. for the last month i have been going to the gym everyday and i do see improvemnet but i want to speed up the prosses. i was talking to a friend and he told me if i wanted to reach my goal faster i should take Clenbuterol Hubei for one cycle of 3-4 weeks. but before i do, i want other peoples suggestions on that product, and suggestions on other products that are good for fat loss and/or energy boosts.

thanks
    jest3r
    jest3r

Weight Loss Empty Re: Weight Loss

Post by jest3r Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:57 am

Clenbuterol should be taken in cycles of 2 weeks on 2 weeks off...start at a low dose..say 20mcgs...slowly ramp up until you reach maybe 80mcg-100mcgs...once you reach that amount maintain it until the end of the 2 weeks....after the 2 week period discontinue the use of clen for 2 weeks....after those 2 "off" weeks have passed you may repeat the process and if you wish...increase the maximum dose of clen

BUT ITS EFFECTS ARENT AS GREAT WHEN YOU HAVE A SHITTY DIET
    otter
    otter

Post by otter Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:38 am

diet is key bro, if your diet isn't in check then don't bother with any supps until then. As for the clen like jest said you can take it 2days on 2 off or 2 weeks on 2off, running and eca stack on your time off. Start your dose off i'd say at ~40mcg and work your way up until you get the shakes, once this happens that is the amount that you will take.
    paulie617
    paulie617

Post by paulie617 Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:30 am

yes...I agree with Otter. Get the diet part down. Because if you use clen or t3 or whatever you might lose some weight, but if your diet is not disciplined then you will gain the BF back. However, before jumping right into clen, try hot-rox--I have had good results from hot-rox and (I don't know if I should be recommending this) ephedrine. Actually I have had good results from hot-rox alone.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:49 pm