7 posters

Nolvadex on Hand

Uzisuicide
    Uzisuicide
    VIP
    VIP

Nolvadex on Hand Empty Nolvadex on Hand

Post by Uzisuicide Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:36 am

Well.... I'm not gyno prone and all the cycles I've done I never had a problem with gyno. Except this one. I've been on a prolonged cycle and noticed that my nips were puffy and super sensative. There was a little 'pellet' under one of them also. Not to worry though 'cause I had a big messy buttload of Nolvadex on hand

The nolva cleared it right up! If it's been said once, it's been said 1,000 times, always keep nolvadex on hand. Even if you aren't gyno prone. You never know when you'll need it to save your arse

Uzi
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Nolvadex on Hand Empty Re: Nolvadex on Hand

Post by irishpride0769 Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:23 am

bump that i have gotten lazy before and had a gyno scare and that sucked LOL..now i always have something on hand
    ptest
    ptest

Post by ptest Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:16 pm

I think regardless of whether you are gyno prone or not....an anitestrogen should be run with anything you do...not only will it reduce the risk of gyno, it also keeps water retention lower, and estrogenic fat storage from occurring as much. Just some helpful advice I hope!
    sluggo
    sluggo

Post by sluggo Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:02 pm

Well crap! I've just got 'some' Nolvadex on hand. I'd better upgrade to a 'Big Messy Buttload' pronto!!!

Haha... I gotta start incorporating that into everday conversation. "What did you bring for lunch, slug?" reply: "Why, I've got a big messy buttload of a lunch!"

Great advice Uzi. I'll be adding to my stockpile fairly soon.
    gettin_big

Post by gettin_big Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:54 pm

bump sounds good, what else is good with helping water retention?
    Uzisuicide
    Uzisuicide
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Uzisuicide Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:55 pm

Arimidex will help with water retention as it stops the aromatisation process fairly effectively. I also use a diuretic called Xpel by MHP. I use it and increase my water intake when Dbol gets me looking like a chipmunk.

Uzi
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:35 pm

Bumping Ptest. Why not just take it from the start so you don't really have to worry. Have extra in case you need it. Saying have it on hand just in case is like saying have your seatbelt on hand in case you are getting into an accident, then you can put it on right away. Kinda dumb huh.
    Uzisuicide
    Uzisuicide
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Uzisuicide Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:32 pm

BuffD wrote:Bumping Ptest. Why not just take it from the start so you don't really have to worry. Have extra in case you need it. Saying have it on hand just in case is like saying have your seatbelt on hand in case you are getting into an accident, then you can put it on right away. Kinda dumb huh.

This is true.

Ever since my run in with gyno I use 10mg Nolvadex every day while on cycle.

Uzi
    Uzisuicide
    Uzisuicide
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Uzisuicide Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:14 pm

sluggo wrote:Well crap! I've just got 'some' Nolvadex on hand. I'd better upgrade to a 'Big Messy Buttload' pronto!!!

Haha... I gotta start incorporating that into everday conversation. "What did you bring for lunch, slug?" reply: "Why, I've got a big messy buttload of a lunch!"

Great advice Uzi. I'll be adding to my stockpile fairly soon.

Gotta have it Bro

Uzi
    MACE
    MACE

Post by MACE Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:51 pm

Nolvadex and other anti-es are like toilet paper. You can never have too much and running out when you need it most sucks ass.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:57 pm