Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Cycle Question

chadcrx

cycle - Cycle Question Empty Cycle Question

Post by chadcrx Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:09 am

im on week 4 of my sustanon 250 cycle i take 125mg eod i had 20 vials and i broke 1 and 1 other spilled when i tried to suck it up with the syringe, so i was going to do 10 weeks but know i have to order more, i was wondering if i could switch to test e after week 9 of sustanon for 4 more weeks or should i just stick with the sustanon. just curious what i could add to the end of my cycle after my Dianoxyl ends in a few days
    kimble007
    kimble007

cycle - Cycle Question Empty Re: Cycle Question

Post by kimble007 Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:56 am

yes you can switch to test enanthate at anytime...it may throw your levels off for a bit, but depending how experienced you are, you may or may not notice....as far as adding in something after your Dbol's are done, I would say don't add anything...reason being is, you should have all your gear in hand before you start the cycle....this way, you can ask all the questions needed to make a good decision...hope this helps...

Oh yeah, in case you didn't know...when you make the switch to Test Enanthate, you can either inject once or twice a week....i prefer to weekly injections with enanthate...
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:46 am

chadcrx wrote:im on week 4 of my sustanon 250 cycle i take 125mg eod i had 20 vials and i broke 1 and 1 other spilled when i tried to suck it up with the syringe, so i was going to do 10 weeks but know i have to order more, i was wondering if i could switch to test e after week 9 of sustanon for 4 more weeks or should i just stick with the sustanon. just curious what i could add to the end of my cycle after my Dianoxyl ends in a few days
    It would be stupid to take Enanthate to finish off your cycle. Its going to take a few weeks for it to really kick in. I am guessing you already have the Enanthate on hand(if not why not just order more sust?). I would say run the 4 weeks of Test E now then finish off your cycle with the rest of the Sust you have. Try and stay at the same mg level you are doing with the sust. But remember with enanthat its 2x injection per week not eod.
    juicemasterflex
    juicemasterflex

Post by juicemasterflex Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:21 am

Originally Posted by kimble007 yes you can switch to Test Enanthate at anytime...it may throw your levels off for a bit, but depending how experienced you are, you may or may not notice....as far as adding in something after your Dbol's are done, I would say don't add anything...reason being is, you should have all your gear in hand before you start the cycle....this way, you can ask all the questions needed to make a good decision...hope this helps...

Oh yeah, in case you didn't know...when you make the switch to Test Enanthate, you can either inject once or twice a week....i prefer to weekly injections with enanthate...
    Adding test e at the end of a cycle .......What bad advice.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:20 am

kimble007 wrote:yes you can switch to Test Enanthate at anytime...it may throw your levels off for a bit, but depending how experienced you are, you may or may not notice....as far as adding in something after your Dbol's are done, I would say don't add anything...reason being is, you should have all your gear in hand before you start the cycle....this way, you can ask all the questions needed to make a good decision...hope this helps...

Doing as Kimble007 says is fine... Most of sust is long esters just like Test E or Cyp plus longer deconate ester... The difference is the quick prop ester that you won't get but the release from Test e or Cyp will be within 2 weeks and not 3 like sust so it balances out
    kimble007
    kimble007

Post by kimble007 Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:09 am

kimble007 wrote:Doing as Kimble007 says is fine... Most of sust is long esters just like Test E or Cyp plus longer deconate ester... The difference is the quick prop ester that you won't get but the release from Test e or Cyp will be within 2 weeks and not 3 like sust so it balances out
    Thanks, Visions, I could have been more specific on what he might notice from the switch...I just figured him being a bro with less experience wouldn't notice missing the shorter esters...

We've gone over this question a million times it seemes like....the important thing I think, is to have all your gear on hand before cycle, and account for broken or spilled amps by having a tad bit extra!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:09 pm