Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Does Anybody Know????

dumbkidd

Does Anybody Know???? Empty Does Anybody Know????

Post by dumbkidd Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:37 am

Does anybody know if your employer can ask you to take a drug test just because your getting huge? I am not a regular user of any recreational drugs but was just wondering in California if anybody knew if your employer had the right to make you take a test because you are putting on muscle? I do know that if you look all red eyed or groggy and look under the influence they can ask you or make you take a test but can they make you take a test to see if your on gear or not? Also can you get fired for being on gear? I read a story once where this fire fighter was reinstated because it was determined that gear did not influence the way he/she performed on the job. I've already said too much. Thanks for your time gents.
    zambon
    zambon

Does Anybody Know???? Empty Re: Does Anybody Know????

Post by zambon Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:26 am

No most places wont unless your making a ass of yourself on the job or talking shit. Now firefighters and such are different...i know they have and can be tested for getting huge suddenly..most capt will tell you to cool it..but some guys push it and force the issue..and aas will get you fired at the dpt level. right or wrong it is the rules so just dont be stupid.
    dumbkidd

Post by dumbkidd Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:03 am

Thanks for the response bro. Very Much Appreciated. Anybody else know a thing or two about this?
    juaneye

Post by juaneye Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:58 am

i work for a large company and if we get hurt or in an accident in a company vehicle they test us for intoxicants, the aas test is different and more expensive, so unless you are being overly agressive or have loose lips, then you should not have much to worry about. if someone in your company has the ass for you, then...well aas are an illegal drug and i guess we just take our chances now don't we. good luck bro and just carry on.
    tom_s70
    tom_s70

Post by tom_s70 Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:49 am

It depends on the state that you live in. Each state has their own rules. I know in my state and according to your company policy, they can test for any illegal drug any time. There does not have to be PC to test, but your termination can be challenged, if your drug testing policy does not specially state that your company can conduct random drug testing. As you know when you join a company, you agree to follow all of their policys; however, if random drug testing is not in their policy and you tell them no, and they fire you, you can fight it in court and most likely win. Keep in mind though that if random drug testing is illegal in your state, then your company cannot have it as a policy. Best place to go and look is at the DOL web site for your state.

Clear as mud?
    dumbkidd

Post by dumbkidd Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:21 am

Thanks again for all the info bros

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:01 am