Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Cycle

dwfayal

cycle - Cycle Empty Cycle

Post by dwfayal Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:20 am

Ok here is the skinny on me. I have been lifting for 3 years. Im 6' 240 Not sure on bf. My first cycle about a year ago i ran 1cc of deca and 2cc of test a week. My second cycle i ran 1cc of Tren A nd 2cc of test twice a week, and 50 mg of Suspension4 times a week. And to be honest i'm not lifting to compete or anything else. I just LOVE it. I work away from home so it is my therapy. So the question is besides "i cant breath" tren. Any suggestions on the next cycle?
    MdTNT
    MdTNT

cycle - Cycle Empty Re: Cycle

Post by MdTNT Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:02 am

Depending on what you are looking to do, since you dont want to compete that puts you in teh same boat as the majority of us here on the site....yes there are a small handfull of mod's and members who do compete but a majority are here for the sizze, and dedication....

What goals do you have in mind for your next cycle, how long are you planning on running it....also, many people are limited on their cycles due to cost....

If you are planning on running something to gain size, or cut up or jsut to maintain an aesthetic look....whats your goal to achieve....Md-
    dwfayal

Post by dwfayal Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:51 am

MdTNT wrote:Depending on what you are looking to do, since you dont want to compete that puts you in teh same boat as the majority of us here on the site....yes there are a small handfull of mod's and members who do compete but a majority are here for the sizze,  and dedication....

What goals do you have in mind for your next cycle, how long are you planning on running it....also, many people are limited on their cycles due to cost....

If you are planning on running something to gain size, or cut up or jsut to maintain an aesthetic look....whats your goal to achieve....Md-      

I guess im disfunctional.JK Actually I want to reach "against my wifes wishes" around 270, and to lean up a little. I want SIZE!!!:-}.I know cardio is a big roll and so is the dreaded diet. But that is basically my goal.
    ZMA

Post by ZMA Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:34 am

dwfayal wrote:I guess im disfunctional.JK Actually I want to reach "against my wifes wishes" around 270, and to lean up a little. I want SIZE!!!:-}.I know cardio is a big roll and so is the dreaded diet. But that is basically my goal.            
    I hear you bro, my wife has the same mindset, plus she like me with more bodyfat??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:20 am