Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

2 posters

wanting to protect my hair...

magRT496
    magRT496

wanting to protect my hair... Empty wanting to protect my hair...

Post by magRT496 Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:34 am

for a summer cutter im planning on using some Tren Ace to lean out. and on my upcoming bulker im going to bump my test to about 400. My grandfather on my mother's side had a decent amount of hair up until he died but dont get me wrong it was thin. it particularly receded in the front. so im not sure if i have the genetic trait or not. my father had it bad and last alot of his hair from Dbol. My hair is very thick now and grows fast. i want it to keep it this way lol. ive used low amounts of test, primo, a deca and hever had a problem. but the amount of test i want to run is got worried.

So what would be the best way of protecting my hair from falling out. you know stopping it before it starts. Ive read the hair loss thread and am considering visions minoxidil/Dutasteride complex but ive also heard that once you stop using the blend that the hair will just fall right back out again. but in my case will it just serve as a protector? and then i can stop using it once my cycle is over?

thanks for the help guys.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

wanting to protect my hair... Empty Re: wanting to protect my hair...

Post by Visions Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:18 am

Originally Posted by magRT496 for a summer cutter im planning on using some Tren ace to lean out. and on my upcoming bulker im going to bump my test to about 400. My grandfather on my mother's side had a decent amount of hair up until he died but dont get me wrong it was thin. it particularly receded in the front. so im not sure if i have the genetic trait or not. my father had it bad and last alot of his hair from dbol. My hair is very thick now and grows fast. i want it to keep it this way lol. ive used low amounts of test, primo, a deca and hever had a problem. but the amount of test i want to run is got worried.

So what would be the best way of protecting my hair from falling out. you know stopping it before it starts. Ive read the hair loss thread and am considering visions minoxidil/dutasteride complex but ive also heard that once you stop using the blend that the hair will just fall right back out again. but in my case will it just serve as a protector? and then i can stop using it once my cycle is over?

thanks for the help guys.
    It would be more of a protector for you... falling out after you stop using it is for guys that already had the hair fall out then it grew back in when taking medication...

I lost alot of hair in the past year as I didn't use anything for protecting it... but I should have... now that I am on TRT I don't have to worry about Propecia, Dutasteride killing my sex drive so I am going to get back on and see how it goes ,,, and infact its funny you posted this because I just ordered Dutasteride earlier today... I'll be using it exactly how I posted its use... I'll put one dose of dutasteride in a bottle of minoxidil.... so that one dose will last a month and thats way more then needed...
    magRT496
    magRT496

Post by magRT496 Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:19 am

thanks visions!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:23 am