Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

T3-t4

ddt
    ddt

T3-t4 Empty T3-t4

Post by ddt Thu May 10, 2018 9:58 am

i wana know more about these , but i've read alot but you know reading what a hormon do is not like the real experience so i have some question Razz

1-this kind of "hormons2 need a pct?

2-there is a possibility to kill the hormon tyroid sistem using these?

3-who used it noticed a good fat loss even after the cycle? or the rebound effect?

as i usually say sorry for my english Razz
    JDawg
    JDawg

T3-t4 Empty Re: T3-t4

Post by JDawg Thu May 10, 2018 10:49 am

i used some t-3 mixed with clen,, adding a lil cardio it worked real well,,, only side effects i got was hand tremor and lil more sweat,....i used these off cycle,...........
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Thu May 10, 2018 11:24 am

OK, t4 has to be ctconverted to t3 which makes it less effective b/c there has to be a lowered amount of t4 to get it converted to t3 which is what you want to be effective.

Also,you want to run t3 for no longer than 50 days where you can either pyrimad up and then back down which is recommended by many of go to a straight dose. Ex. pyrimad from 25 to 37.5 to 50 to etc than back down. Or you could go 25 to 50 mcg and stay there for the duration till the end and come back down.

Be sure to run a search as there are threads which will explain what to helptake afterwards to help get your thyroid back up and running.

And no t3 isnt needed for a PCT to be effective. If you run a high dose of t3 you can start to loose muscle b/c it doesnt discriminate what it burns. But when run correctly it can be very effective for fat loss. If your running it after PCT i would run it at no higher than 50mcg and you'll def burn fat BUT DONT forget cardio and dial in the diet.
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL Thu May 10, 2018 12:18 pm

DaFonz covered the jist of it.

I've run it for a lot longer and up to 100mcg/day.I needed to drop a lot of weight fast to make a weight class..it did not matter if it was all fat or muscle to.

The side effects were pretty harsh. Horrible sweats (this began right in the beginning starting w/ 25mcg/day...embarassng too.Hand tremors, impared vision and fatigue.

I did not get a "rebound" from the T3..i just got a lil fat from discontinuing my cardio and slackin on the diet.
    ddt
    ddt

Post by ddt Thu May 10, 2018 1:08 pm

ty very much guys

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:30 pm