Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Test Level Question

Hellbound
    Hellbound

Test Level Question Empty Test Level Question

Post by Hellbound Tue May 22, 2018 12:54 am

My workout buddy had his test levels checked the other day. He's been on enanthate for over a year. Not many breaks from it. The doc said his test levels were over by 1000. I don't know how that works is that alot? Sounds pretty good considering his natural test levels have got to be way down from long usage without proper pct. I'd rather not say what test he is using it's not BD just some cheap stuff we came across a few months ago he's also been using about 1gram of it a week for the past few weeks. Sounds like decent test to me. What do you all think? Thanks in advance.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Test Level Question Empty Re: Test Level Question

Post by Visions Tue May 22, 2018 1:37 am

Hellbound wrote:My workout buddy had his test levels checked the other day. He's been on enanthate for over a year. Not many breaks from it. The doc said his test levels were over by 1000. I don't know how that works is that alot? Sounds pretty good considering his natural test levels have got to be way down from long usage without proper pct. I'd rather not say what test he is using it's not BD just some cheap stuff we came across a few months ago he's also been using about 1gram of it a week for the past few weeks. Sounds like decent test to me. What do you all think? Thanks in advance.              

Let me put this in perspective.... I take test replacement called TRT... 150mg Test a week...  when I got tested my level was 751ng/dl and that put me in the high normal range... he's taking 6.66 times the amount I take...  if you do the math his level should be 5000......  so if you use my number plus 1000  then his score is around 1700 but don't really know the Dr could be thinking 400 is normal and his level was 1400... anyway it doesnt seam high enough ....
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT

Post by NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT Tue May 22, 2018 2:25 am

what was his free test level----different from total test level
    boricuarage79

Post by boricuarage79 Mon May 28, 2018 5:15 am

That gear is bunk. I can take 250mgs of pharma test e and my range is almost 3000

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:52 am