Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Tren Depot

Body2see
    Body2see

Tren - Tren Depot Empty Tren Depot

Post by Body2see Tue May 29, 2018 5:29 am

My first time running Tren, certainly won't be my last....

In week 6 of a 10 week cycle of Tren @50mgs EOD and PROP 50mgs ED...

I can't say enough about this product. Of course it is British Dragon, and is by far the best AAS I have ever used "results" wise. Visible hardness, vascularity,strength gains, noticeable size gains, reduced bodyfat are absolutely noticeable and amazing. I truly can't say enough about this product!!!

The few downsides, which in my opinion are worth it, are that the product is somewhat expensive. I have noticed some chest and shoulder acne. My aggression level is unlike any other AAS I have ever used, so if you are an asshole or just have a poor temper, this might not be for you.

Some night sweats, and some trouble sleeping which is easily overcome by a sleeping pill. Pre-gyno symptoms are probably the most troublesome if you are sensitive as I am. Within one week, it hit hard and fast, and was actually very painful, nothing I have experienced prior. I have not had bloodwork in 2 months, but will in 2 weeks, and am very sure that everything is absolutely normal...

I am running nolva@ 60mgs and femara @ 2.5mgs EOD, and it really brought the issue under control, but it is obvious that I will have to maintain this in order to stay on. It's a bit pricey, but again, well worth it. I am starting Cabaser/Dostinex today, I realize I should have started it from Day One, but a delay caused this to happen, and I am 100% positive that the Nolva/Fem/Cabaser combo will reduce the small remaining lump that I have developed.

My sex drive has not been effected as alot of people state happens to them, but again, I am running Test Prop with this, so this is probably helping the situation. If anything, sex drive is higher, and aggression during sex is very increased.

Statistically in 6 weeks I have gained 6 pounds of lean muscle, while shedding about 1.5% bodyfat. My appetite is through the roof, and the 6 lean pounds looks a bit more like 15 to be honest.

Can't say enough good things about this product...I will say that it should be used by experienced users, and must admit that this is my 6th full year of running gear, prior to trying this product. 12 years of full time training all together. Point is, know your body before trying this product, be very knowledgeable on AAS, and how each effects your body differently...

And if you are ready, I would absolutely recommend this product at this point over any other AAS I have used/tried, which is basically everything LOL....

Just had to share my experience since there is alot of curiousity on the product right now.
    *N.V.S*
    *N.V.S*

Tren - Tren Depot Empty Re: Tren Depot

Post by *N.V.S* Tue May 29, 2018 6:06 am

That's why they call it "liquid gold".

nvs
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Tue May 29, 2018 7:06 am

BUMP nvs, its def liquid gold and the results are phenominal.

Watch your BP when on tren to. Yes your agression can rise and its quite harsh on organs also. This is not a mild AAS and so should be respected when used. if properly used though the resultz can be quite amazing. Dostines is a MUST when running tren. .5mg E3rd is all you need to combat PIG. Dont forget to run HCG throughout as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:02 am