Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Hello to everyone at Roids!

sexxyjoey22

roids - Hello to everyone at Roids! Empty Hello to everyone at Roids!

Post by sexxyjoey22 Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:45 am

First off i would like to say is that ive been reading yoru forum for months now, and have to say its the most informative forum out there. There is no flaming and everyone is more than helpful. I am ready to start my first cycle but had a few qeustions. I am 5"9, 160 pounds about 7% bodyfat. This is my first cycle.

Test (cyp. or eth.) at eigther 400 or 500 mg. /week (which do you think?)
    run the test for about 10 weeks

30-40 mg. a day of T-boll for weeks 1-4 as a kickstart
    Aromasin throughout the whole cycle
    Hcq 500 2x a week for weeks 3-10

PCT-now this is on of my quesitons
    can i run aromasin, Nolvadex and clomid or it woudl be to much? and whats shoudl the dosages be for them?

Any thoguhts on the cycle much appreciated-Thanks a lot
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

roids - Hello to everyone at Roids! Empty Re: Hello to everyone at Roids!

Post by gustavo77 Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:41 am

Welcome to the site bro. Just one question before we give you some feedback. How old are you??
    jest3r
    jest3r

Post by jest3r Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:36 am

not to flame but...ur 5'9 160 @ 7%...i dont think ur at ur natural potential....
    and by the name im guessing ur prolly in ur late teens early twenties as i am...

one thing i gotta tell you bro...the guys here convinced me to hold off on the gear and just eat and use supplements ect...just from doing that i can see my body mass changing...its actually quite surprising...i never thought it would without gear...but alas its happening infront of my face...give us more info about ur self and possibly prove me wrong! =)
    sexxyjoey22

Post by sexxyjoey22 Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:27 am

hey guys! thanks for the quick replys
    yeah i am 20 years old, 21 in march, i weight 160 pounds because i used to be a fat a$$ in my teens weighing up to 185 pounds at only like 5'5, i dieting naturally and got down to 130, and have gained almost 30 pounds of muscles over 4 years. i want to start a cycle because i naturally have low test (runs in the family-have gotten bloodwork) it isnt low enough for test replacement but low enough to really slow gains. i havnet been able to gain muscle for a very long time and have been looking into AAS for a little over a year. I think i have weighed the good and the bad and think im going to go for it. Any info, experiences, critique on cycle or anything is more than welcome.
    Thanks a lot guys
    jest3r
    jest3r

Post by jest3r Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:11 am

see now that changes the situation some what bro!...u gotta tell us these things! i cant reply for everyone but i feel that ur cycle wuld be good for a first timer...some would say drop the Tbol...but the cycle ur gonna run is gonna be my first when im ready....but anyway...i highly doubt u gotta run novla and clomid for PCT...just run the nolva 40/40/30/20 if im not mistaken for 4 weeks....guys its been a while feel free to correct me
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:48 am

sexxyjoey22 wrote:hey guys! thanks for the quick replys
    yeah i am 20 years old, 21 in march, i weight 160 pounds because i used to be a fat a$$ in my teens weighing up to 185 pounds at only like 5'5, i dieting naturally and got down to 130, and have gained almost 30 pounds of muscles over 4 years. i want to start a cycle because i naturally have low test (runs in the family-have gotten bloodwork) it isnt low enough for test replacement but low enough to really slow gains. i havnet been able to gain muscle for a very long time and have been looking into AAS for a little over a year. I think i have weighed the good and the bad and think im going to go for it. Any info, experiences, critique on cycle or anything is more than welcome.
    Thanks a lot guys            

I'd like to hear what Visions has to say about this bro.  He is a book of knowledge when it comes to TRT.  Myself i do not feel comfortable recommending anything considering your age.  But you are right in that low test levels will slow down your gains, so I'll bump this for Vision's thoughts.  It's good to have you here though bro, you came to the right place cause no one here is gonna steer you wrong.
    jest3r
    jest3r

Post by jest3r Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:23 am

yea visions is the man when it coems to TRT...i second gustavo...Bump for visions..
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:23 am

At your age you still have some natural growth to look forward to and it can really change your looks... taking steroids can stop your growth...

What I would like to know is what is your Test level...

In clinical studies with boys that arent reaching their potential in growth from low test levels what they do is put them on TRT + an AI like Aromasin or Letrozole.... this keeps their estrogens in the normal range which prevents the growth plates from closing early yet they mature as normal... Of course from here on the web I couldn't monitor you to see how you were doing with this but there are other options

Knowing your current test level is important to knowing whats the best course to take...
    sexxyjoey22

Post by sexxyjoey22 Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:18 am

Yea thanks guys, ive read lots of stuff put up by Visions in the past and its really interesting, im trying to stay away from TRT and look into doing my first cycle, idk still researching i got plenty of time. Thanks you guys for replying so damn quick. If anyone has any other comments on the cycle, TRT, or anything feel free to reply, open to any and all info.

-Sorry just read the reply from Visions, really interesting stuff. Ill go look and get my test levels once i get back to my home. Thanks a lot guys
    One more thing, wouldnt taking say a Test Cyp with an AI kinda do the same thing?
    Jakob
    Jakob

Post by Jakob Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:52 am

BUMP to Visions for being so damn smart!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:04 am