Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Might Switch To Dbol Instead Of Prop.(pain)

bignready
    bignready

Pain - Might Switch To Dbol Instead Of Prop.(pain) Empty Might Switch To Dbol Instead Of Prop.(pain)

Post by bignready Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:11 am

whats the least amount i can use for strength with some mass but little water?was thinking of 25mg day.all before workout
    NTG
    NTG

Pain - Might Switch To Dbol Instead Of Prop.(pain) Empty Re: Might Switch To Dbol Instead Of Prop.(pain)

Post by NTG Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:51 am

I posted in youre other thread as well. How much prop are you running, for how long and what are youre stats and goals?

NTG
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Pain - Might Switch To Dbol Instead Of Prop.(pain) Empty Re: Might Switch To Dbol Instead Of Prop.(pain)

Post by w000dy Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:49 am

I wouldn't drop the Test Prop completely. From what I have read here I am taking you are wanting to just drop the test and run Dbol? I would say keep the test and use 30mg of Dbol/day for 4-5 weeks.
    Fitnessrx
    Fitnessrx

Post by Fitnessrx Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:45 am

Dbol for Prop doesn't seem like a logical substitution, but let us know
    how you are using the Prop in your cycle and what you are using it for,
    if cutting it with more oil doesn't help the pain there might be a better substitution than Dbol.
    Fitnessrx
    Fitnessrx

Post by Fitnessrx Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:21 am

NTG wrote:I posted in youre other thread as well. How much prop are you running, for how long and what are youre stats and goals?

NTG

Bump NTG, give more info
    bignready
    bignready

Post by bignready Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:19 pm

i havent weighed myself recently but i guess around 180 at 5'5.not much bf except a little stomach.i didn't mean to drop all test and just do dbol.i'm using test e 500mg aweek.but was kickstarting with test prop 100mg eod.delts hurt after shot but not too bad.i do aot of physical labor and for some reason my quads are kiling me.i walk like i'm crippled and work is hard.went up 3 flights of stairs today 8 times.almost killed me.maybe i can try to shoot tri's,maybe glutes but cant see back there.dont know
    NTG
    NTG

Post by NTG Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:19 pm

If you have D-bol on hand then yeah 30ed would be good for a kickstart. If not youre what 2 weeks in? I wouldnt worry about it. If the prop is unbearible and cutting doesnt work then just keep running the E.

NTG
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:57 pm

When I ran Prop, I was using 1cc EOD. I did this for about 2 weeks and my inject site would be very painful. I added 1cc of Sterile grapeseed oil into the mix and it fixed the problem and I never had any soreness again. I get a little pain from 1cc of Test/EQ each and i added .5 cc of Grape seed oil into the mix with them and get no pain.
    bignready
    bignready

Post by bignready Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:57 pm

i have some grapeseed from my last cycle.have cut it but not alot.used .5 cc grape to 1cc prop and .5cc test e.will try to cut 1 for 1 with the prop
    coolioni
    coolioni

Post by coolioni Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:29 pm

Where can you get some ????

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:54 am