Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Need help with cycle?

shady7476

cycle - Need help with cycle? Empty Need help with cycle?

Post by shady7476 Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:52 am

I am looking to get a new cycle and I need some help before I decide on one. I am thinking of taking Sustaxyl and Tren E twice a week for 5 weeks and then take Whinny. I am also considering taking Test and EQ for the first couple of weeks and then taking Whinny. I just need some advice as to which one would be better suited for my goals. A few of my stats are 26 y/o, 5'6", 160 lbs, and 12% bf. I eat healthy and workout 6 - 7 days a week. I am not really looking to gain a lot of weight, I just want to get cut and defined. I am currently just taking Whinny eod, but I was informed that I should be taking other supplements to help with results. Any advice would be appreciated. Also, I can't find EQ on the website. Is it under a different name?
    lexus33
    lexus33

cycle - Need help with cycle? Empty Re: Need help with cycle?

Post by lexus33 Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:25 am

k.p it sounds like your goals are a little mixed up. Why do you want to use gear to just get "Defined and cut" at 160lbs??? If your BF is at 12% just do some cardio 5 times per week and clean up the diet. At 26yrs old your k.py should get there NO PROBLEM. Maybe throw an ECA or good fatburner in the mix to aid a little. I don't think you need to use gear for what you want. My 2 cents.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:18 am

shady7476 wrote: I am currently just taking Whinny eod, but I was informed that I should be taking other supplements to help with results.

1) First bump to Lexus33...

2) Neither of those cycles are designed right...

3) That winny you are taking is shutting down your natural test production and soon you may not have a lik.po... What do you have in line to restart your testis after this winny shuts you down?

You need to research how each steroid works and how long it needs to be run to be effective plus all the negative sides that go with each and what to do to stop them...

Do yourself a favor and read all the sticky's and get an understanding on how to Cycle, Diet and PCT... Read through the cycle threads and you'll start to grasp what to do and what not to do...

Diet and Cardio is what gets you ripped... steroids help maintain the muscle as you diet.... Burn the fat with cardio and feed your muscle with protein and moderate low glycemic carbs mostly from Vegtables and the right type of fats (learn how the different fats affect your LDL and HDL Cholesterol)...

It's your k.py... learn as much as possible
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:06 am

Its b/c there are so many novice AAS users out there who say "oh...you want to get cut you have to take whinny". You cant take just whinny on your own you need a test. And if you wanted to do Tren E you would have to do it longer than 5 weeks unless you do Tren Acetate. Even then o would do Tren/Test/whinny at the end. Tren will cut you up but you will gain some size. If you just want to get cut then take an ECA stack, eat clean, and do cardio.
    lexus33
    lexus33

Post by lexus33 Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:48 am

Visions wrote:
    Do yourself a favor and read all the sticky's and get an understanding on how to Cycle, Diet and PCT... Read through the cycle threads and you'll start to grasp what to do and what not to do...

Diet and Cardio is what gets you ripped... steroids help maintain the muscle as you diet.... Burn the fat with cardio and feed your muscle with protein and moderate low glycemic carbs mostly from Vegtables and the right type of fats (learn how the different fats affect your LDL and HDL Cholesterol)...

It's your k.py... learn as much as possible

There you go! We don't need to be mean k.p. We care and want you to be happy and hit your goals. Hey I use AAS and have for years but for what I just read in your post you don't need it at all and I hate to tell you this but you are wasting that winny too. Winny is effective for BB who need to cut up before they compete. It is more of a designer AAS than the foundation ones like Test, Deca, Eq ect. Most people with out a TIGHT diet and workout regime won't even see it's benefits. It is not an AAS for someone with your goals, size and BF levels.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:17 am