vindiesel
Kevcallyuk
9 posters

What ive learnt as a newbie so far

Kevcallyuk
    Kevcallyuk

What ive learnt as a newbie so far Empty What ive learnt as a newbie so far

Post by Kevcallyuk Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:08 am

Well thought id give all the new guys that are same as me a bit of a run through what ive learnt so far. Ive always been a slim guy and wanted to be bigger, looking at the ripped guys and wanting a slice. I know a couple of guys that have used steriods and i mistakenly didnt realise whats involved there is no easy way to look like that, and no amount of tabs or injects will help you unless you get the rest spot on. Ive always thought i was farely fit and trained regularly at home with wieghts, got hold of some testexelmu and injected for two weeks and gained about 7lbs i thought great. But my diet and training was all wrong i lost all the gain and then wanted some more which is when someone told me about this site to order more stuff but after putting a few threads on and listening to the replys it put me back down to earth. I dont know jack shit about it ive still got my gear but im gonna save it till im ready now ive learnt so much of these guys they are all caring people who dont want to see you hurt yourself or waste you money so my advice is to read up and dont be afraid to ask questions. Somtimes they tell you your going wrong and you have to listen to what they are telling you. Thats my lot anyway hope you newbies take it in, i did and now im training right eating right and in three months im gonna start my first cycle knowing that i will get the most from it. Big up the roids.biz crew thanks for all your help and support.
    Peace
    vindiesel
    vindiesel

What ive learnt as a newbie so far Empty Re: What ive learnt as a newbie so far

Post by vindiesel Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:48 am

We all have started somewhere and we all were newbies once.

Glad to hear that the board is helping you, that's what roids.biz is all about. We all share the passion of the iron!

You're right, England and his team are doing a fantastic job.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:43 am

i applaud your honesty and am very glad you have taken the advice given.too many times guys hear what we say but don't listen because they are hard heads.
    the guys/girls here have a lot of experience and have made the mistakes,which to me are lessons learned.just keep reading and you'll be very knowledgable in a short period of time.
    mandarb11
    mandarb11

Post by mandarb11 Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:25 am

You have to love forums like this were else can you get practical knowledge on steroids/diet/training/etc for free?
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:19 am

Bump that, i would have been lost if it were not for roids. Just keep reading and learning and prepare yourself for some serious growth. Peace.
    ptest
    ptest

Post by ptest Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:06 am

Glad to know your going at this the smart way...keep at that and you will go far and make quality gains that you will keep a lot of.
    OH but if you ask me and ?'s I charge....$$$....LOL, Im just kidding.
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:38 am

Most of us started off the same way you did bro, I know I did I did a shit load of reading for 6 months and then jumped into it. Im glad your doing it the right way. Keep up the hard work.
    Kevcallyuk
    Kevcallyuk

Post by Kevcallyuk Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:33 am

thanks all im itching to have a go specialy as ive got the gear but gonna leave it for a while ive put on 8lbs in the last two weeks just eating and training so happy with that i'll wait till the gains slow down before i use the juice ive gotta sort my pct yet so im gonna order that today.
    Beezie
    Beezie

Post by Beezie Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:22 pm

Good to see your doing it the right way bro, good luck, and remember if you need any info etc just ask

Later
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Post by irishpride0769 Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:13 pm

u forgot to add how much i rule and am so much better looking than everyone else, but i will forgive you LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:35 am