Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Suggestions For Diet Please!

UTSugarDaddy
    UTSugarDaddy

Suggestions For Diet Please! Empty Suggestions For Diet Please!

Post by UTSugarDaddy Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:22 pm

I wanted to get some help with my diet. I am starting my cycle soon and my buddy FitnessRx has helped me immensely throughout the way.

I am 6'1'', 190lbs, 15%bf, and will be running andro & EQ for 8 week, ending it off with Dbol for 6 weeks, then PCT. I will also be running 1500ius of HCG weekly, along with Nolva and Proviron daily throughout the cycle. My goal is to ultimately lose more fat and end up with a slimmer waist. My training has been designed with these goals in mind.

My nutrional targets are as follows:

Total Daily Calories - 3363
    Protein - 238g daily
    Carbs - 475g daily
    Fats - 67g daily

My cycle is set and I don't need any help with that. I wanted some suggestions for how my diet should look. I need some help on getting those carbs in and the best foods to use. Remember, I want to get this diet down so I lose fat! I will eat any kind of meat/seafood!

Here are the items I usually eat: Egg whites, whole eggs, skim milk, 100% whole grain oatmeal & toast, blueberries, strawberries, Muscle Milk Protein shakes, grilled chicken breasts, steaks, broccoli, whole wheat rice, almonds, and lots of water. What kind of tips can y'all offer for the diet setup? Thanks in advance, I do appreciate it.
    bigworm6
    bigworm6

Suggestions For Diet Please! Empty Re: Suggestions For Diet Please!

Post by bigworm6 Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:01 pm

Well i do have some suggestions on your cycle, but i will keep them to myself since your deadset on that one. But on the diet part, i would get more protien in, around 300grams instead of 230. And if your running d-bol for 6 weeks, then make sure you have some liv52 to ease the stress on it.
    UTSugarDaddy
    UTSugarDaddy

Post by UTSugarDaddy Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:35 pm

bump bump bump

UTSugarDaddy wrote:I wanted to get some help with my diet.  I am starting my cycle soon and my buddy FitnessRx has helped me immensely throughout the way.  

I am 6'1'', 190lbs, 15%bf, and will be running andro & EQ for 8 week, ending it off with Dbol for 6 weeks, then PCT.  I will also be running 1500ius of HCG weekly, along with Nolva and Proviron daily throughout the cycle.  My goal is to ultimately lose more fat and end up with a slimmer waist.  My training has been designed with these goals in mind.

My nutrional targets are as follows:

Total Daily  Calories -  3363
                    Protein - 238g daily
                    Carbs - 475g daily
                    Fats - 67g daily

My cycle is set and I don't need any help with that.  I wanted some suggestions for how my diet should look.  I need some help on getting those carbs in and the best foods to use.  Remember, I want to get this diet down so I lose fat!  I will eat any kind of meat/seafood!

Here are the items I usually eat:  Egg whites, whole eggs, skim milk, 100% whole grain oatmeal & toast, blueberries, strawberries, Muscle Milk Protein shakes, grilled chicken breasts, steaks, broccoli, whole wheat rice, almonds, and lots of water.  What kind of tips can y'all offer for the diet setup?  Thanks in advance, I do appreciate it.
    giantkilr
    giantkilr

Post by giantkilr Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:10 pm

based on the info you gave me, you could do something like this...

Diet is a 45/35/20:

Protein = 1039.5cals / 4 = 260g/day
    Carbs = 808.5cals / 4 = 203g/day
    Fats = 462cals / 9 = 52g/day

*Total Cals/day = 2310cals

based on your Lean Body Mass that you posted & your goals this diet should work for you...let me know if you have some questions or if we need to adjust something...
    UTSugarDaddy
    UTSugarDaddy

Post by UTSugarDaddy Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:00 pm

I'm sorry, I don't understand the breakdown of your post. Can you please clarify a bit? Thank you.

bigguy wrote:based on the info you gave me, you could do something like this...

Diet is a 45/35/20:

Protein = 1039.5cals / 4 = 260g/day
    Carbs   =  808.5cals / 4 =  203g/day
    Fats    =   462cals / 9   =   52g/day

*Total Cals/day = 2310cals

based on your Lean Body Mass that you posted & your goals this diet should work for you...let me know if you have some questions or if we need to adjust something...
    giantkilr
    giantkilr

Post by giantkilr Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:43 pm

UTSugarDaddy wrote:I'm sorry, I don't understand the breakdown of your post.  Can you please clarify a bit?  Thank you.

ok, not a problem...you are trying to lean up a bit right? i just want to be clear on that 1st...

Breakdown of the Diet:

45% Protein
    35% Carbs
    20% Fats

you said you weighed 190lbs & you were 15% bodyfat...if you divide 190lbs by .15 you get 28.5...subtract 28.5 from 190lbs & this gives you of Lean Body Mass 165lbs...

now that you have your LBM you have to get your base caloric intake & you do this by multiplying 165lbs by 10, which gives you 1650cals...now you have to figure in your activity level factor...i figured yours as .4, which is a moderate activity factor...1650cals x.4 = 660cals...now add 660cals + 1650cals = 2310 total calories/day...

Total Calories/Day = 2310cals.

Protein - 45% x 2310cals = 1039.5cals/day
    Carbs -  35% x 2310cals = 808.5cals/day
    Fats -   20% x 2310cals = 462cals/day

now that we have the calorie breakdown per day, we have to figure your grams of Protein, Carbs & Fats...if you dont know, there are 4 calories in every gram of Protein & Carbs...there are 9 calories in every gram of Fat...

so...

Protein: 1039.5cals / 4 = 260g perday
    Carbs:  805.5cals / 4 = 203g per day
    Fats:    462cals / 4 = 52g per day

so...

Total intake per day:

Calories: 2310cals/day
    Protein: 260g/day
    Carbs:   203g/day
    Fats:    52g/day

now you just take your amount of Protein, Carbs & Fats & divide them by however many meals you plan on eating during the course of a day & get your numbers per meal...you already know what foods to eat just get the nutritional values of each & plug them in to your daily diet...

i hope i made this more clear...if not, let me know & i will try again...
    bigworm6
    bigworm6

Post by bigworm6 Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:34 pm

Nice post bro. Def. informative
    UTSugarDaddy
    UTSugarDaddy

Post by UTSugarDaddy Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:17 pm

Hey man that really was a great post, I honestly do appreciate the thorough breakdown you gave. I am still compiling a list of foods that will help me hit my goals. I usually workout in the afternoons, between 12-4 for about 2 hours at a time, so I know I need to get most of my carbs in before and start cutting back on them after about 4 or 5 p.m. Can you help me arrange some of these foods and place them in a good order so I have enough energy to workout, yet don't overload on the carbs in the evening?

Here are the foods I have been using, I know some of them should go in both lists, but I tried to organize them as best as possible. I think I need more fats...

PROTEIN:
    -Fat free cheese
    -Egg whites
    -whole eggs
    -Muscle Milk Protein shakes
    -grilled chicken breasts
    -steaks
    -turkey breast
    -salmon

CARBS:
    -skim milk
    -100% whole grain oatmeal & toast
    -blueberries
    -strawberries
    -broccoli
    -whole wheat rice
    -almonds

Thanks again for all the help!
    shortys_102
    shortys_102

Post by shortys_102 Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:04 pm

Thanks big guy. you laid that out really well so i can alter it for my own diet. basically answered a question of mine with out me even posting it.
    giantkilr
    giantkilr

Post by giantkilr Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:03 pm

UTSugarDaddy wrote:Here are the foods I have been using, I know some of them should go in both lists, but I tried to organize them as best as possible. I think I need more fats...

PROTEIN:
    -Fat free cheese
    -Egg whites
    -whole eggs
    -Muscle Milk Protein shakes
    -grilled chicken breasts
    -steaks
    -turkey breast
    -salmon

CARBS:
    -skim milk
    -100% whole grain oatmeal & toast
    -blueberries
    -strawberries
    -broccoli
    -whole wheat rice
    -almonds

Thanks again for all the help!

well, if you really want to be strict on this & do the best possible job you should throw these items out: bread, dairy & sugar...fruits are a maybe & are definetly very minimal if any at all...definetly throw out the milk, milk has too much sugar even though its skim...i am not sure that i wouldnt throw the muscle milk out also...you need to cut out your saturated fats also...

Proteins:
    -eggs (4:1 ratio of whites to whole, for every 4 whites - 1 whole egg)
    -chicken
    -tuna
    -lean ground beef
    -lean ground turkey
    -only lean cuts of steak (eye of the round is best)
    -salmon

Carbs:
    -brown rice
    -sweet potatos
    -oatmeal
    -grits

Fats:
    -almonds (watch nuts, they can have sat. fats)
    -olive oil
    -flax seed oil
    -fish oil
    -EFA's
    Marc Goodwen

Post by Marc Goodwen Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:17 am

Thank you so much bro for your discussion here. And also glad to know that you have started dieting already. What ingredients are you currently using now ? Egg whites, whole eggs, skim milk, 100% whole grain oatmeal & toast, blueberries, strawberries, Muscle Milk Protein shakes, and grilled chicken breasts are really good and effective. This really helps for body building and dieting. However, have you ever tried "Appetite Suppressant Diet Pills" https://healthzmag.com/top-5-appetite-suppressant-diet-pills-2015/ You should have a look there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:45 pm