Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

2 posters

Looking for help to stack with the grear I have.

Ryan4pack

stack - Looking for help to stack with the grear I have. Empty Looking for help to stack with the grear I have.

Post by Ryan4pack Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:50 pm

I just started taking 250 Test Enanthate and 300 Boldaxyl once a week. I also have a 100 pills of 20 mg debol, 100/ 40mg of Clenbutaxyl, 100 Winstrol, and Arimidex. I also have Anastrozol for post therapy. This is stuff acquired over the last year that, I haven't used. So my question is what is the best way to stack some of this stuff or the best order to take it in. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

stack - Looking for help to stack with the grear I have. Empty Re: Looking for help to stack with the grear I have.

Post by Visions Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:28 pm

Dbol should be ran for 3/4 weeks at 30mg ED. The winny can be used to finish with at 50-100mg ED assuming its oral winny.

If this is your first cycle (im guessing it is) then you don't need the winny. A good test/dbol cycle will knock your socks off and give massive gains providing you train and eat right. Both dbol and winny are liver toxic, so its not a good idea to drink or use reccy drugs on cycle. Also, don't use either compound for more than 6 weeks.

Nolva or clomid are a must, and adex can be used during the cycle if needs be. PCT is very important, don't be tempted to skip it to save some cash. Also, make sure you read up on anything you don't understand as knowledge is vital when it comes to powerful meds such as steroids.
    Ryan4pack

stack - Looking for help to stack with the grear I have. Empty Re: Looking for help to stack with the grear I have.

Post by Ryan4pack Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:38 pm

Thank you very much

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:12 am