Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
69ECLIPSE
8ch-doubleU
6 posters

5th wk of 1st Cycle and Need Advice!!!!

8ch-doubleU

5th wk of 1st Cycle and Need Advice!!!! Empty 5th wk of 1st Cycle and Need Advice!!!!

Post by 8ch-doubleU Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:40 am

Ive just finished my fifth week of what was origially planned to be a 12 wk cycle. Im taking 500mg of enanthate (250mg x2 wkly). I've gotten considerable gains on all lifts, and Ive gone from 188lbs to 202lbs. However, I have got acne that has become unbearable, from my forearms all the way up to my shoulders and down my back to my waist. I'm thinking about quiting at the 1/2 way mark, which would be 6 wks, and then saving the other for a later day. I'm wondering what anyone thinks about me doing this, or is there a better solution that anyone can recommend. Also, I have a 4 wk post cycle of clomid and nolvedex, if I do decide to stop after the 6th week, could I go 2 wks of post cycle as this would be 1/2 as well. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

5th wk of 1st Cycle and Need Advice!!!! Empty Re: 5th wk of 1st Cycle and Need Advice!!!!

Post by 69ECLIPSE Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:40 am

you can order roaccutan from roids or try to get your doc to prescribe some.what steps have you taken too clear up the acne? if you do decide to quit i would still run 3 weeks of pct,at this point your 6 weeks in and it will be in your system 2-3 weeks so i would run it like a normal pct
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

5th wk of 1st Cycle and Need Advice!!!! Empty Re: 5th wk of 1st Cycle and Need Advice!!!!

Post by w000dy Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:16 pm

Before going to Accutane route, try getting a dermo to prescribe some kind of cycline medicine (tetracycline, monocycline, etc.). I do have a question for you though, if you don't mind me asking how old are you bro, and did you have acne before you started your cycle? Try tanning and being out in the sun this helps in drying your skin out. Before starting accutane though you should read up on it, it can be some pretty harsh stuff.
    8ch-doubleU

Post by 8ch-doubleU Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:51 pm

Im 28. And No, never did have an acne problem. Even as a teen i may have had a little, but never one my arms and back until this cycle. The only steps Ive taken thus far are taking showers immediately after workouts, bought some acne soap and some creamer as well, that's it and it hasnt really helped. Thanks for the advice.
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Post by irishpride0769 Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:36 pm

69ECLIPSE wrote:you can order roaccutan from roids or try to get your doc to prescribe some.what steps have you taken too clear up the acne? if you do decide to quit i would still run 3 weeks of pct,at this point your 6 weeks in and it will be in your system 2-3 weeks so i would run it like a normal pct

bump try giving this a try or go and see your doc asap
    bigguy
    bigguy

Post by bigguy Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:18 pm

8ch-doubleU wrote:The only steps Ive taken thus far are taking showers immediately after workouts, bought some acne soap and some creamer as well, that's it and it hasnt really helped.

bumpin' this...make sure to take a shower as soon as you can after a workout so you can get all the oils & sweat off of you...
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:00 am

You can try tanning as well. It makes it less noticable and my skin looks alot better when I'm tanning. It gets rid of alot of the acne.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:44 pm