Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+3
Nitrateman
BiggerGeek
8ch-doubleU
7 posters

6th wk into 1st Cycle, need advice!

8ch-doubleU

cycle - 6th wk into 1st Cycle, need advice! Empty 6th wk into 1st Cycle, need advice!

Post by 8ch-doubleU Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:16 pm

I have been using Test-E @ 500mg/wk for nearly 6 weeks now, I saw steady gains wks 1-4 and have seen little gains since...(I.E. started at 5'10" 188 and I'm currently at 200) I haven't gained a single pound for nearly 2 weeks (little frustrated ). My strength has also flatlined on the gains. I've been eating like crazy...I have enough Test to up my dossages to 750mg for the rest of my cycle. What do you guys think, will this help, is this a bad idea??

Workout: 5 days a week/ Two Body parts per day / max reps 6-8
    No Cardio......
    Eating approxiamtely 4500 calories daily
    BiggerGeek
    BiggerGeek

cycle - 6th wk into 1st Cycle, need advice! Empty Re: 6th wk into 1st Cycle, need advice!

Post by BiggerGeek Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:07 pm

the scale is the devil....go by how you look and feel.
    Also, you might want to revaluate your diet. Can you list more specifics on what your eating, or is the 4500 just a guess?
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

cycle - 6th wk into 1st Cycle, need advice! Empty Re: 6th wk into 1st Cycle, need advice!

Post by Nitrateman Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:05 pm

Early gains on this cycle are food and water related cause the E hadn't kicked in in the first 2-3 weeks.
    500 mgs is a good amount for a first cycle
    Wondering if you are overtraining cause you said you work 2 body parts each day for 5 days a week...that's 10 body parts...so maybe explain that

Thanks

Nitrateman
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:58 pm

Post your diet. I bet it's cause of that. Cut back to 4 days a week to get extra rest. Remember once you start to gain weight you have to eat a little more. You can't grow eating what you ate when you were 188lbs. You are heavier so you need a little more.
    NTG
    NTG

Post by NTG Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:33 pm

Nitrateman wrote:Early gains on this cycle are food and water related cause the E hadn't kicked in in the first 2-3 weeks.
    500 mgs is a good amount for a first cycle
    Wondering if you are overtraining cause you said you work 2 body parts each day for 5 days a week...that's 10 body parts...so maybe explain that

Thanks

Nitrateman

I would agree witrh that. Could you break down you're split for us?
    NTG
    8ch-doubleU

Post by 8ch-doubleU Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:26 pm

Diet: Typical Day!
    Meal 1: 1 cup Oatmeal & 4 Eggs or wheat bagels and 4 eggs
    Meal 2: Protein Shake(Milk)
    Meal 3: Subway 12" club (Double meat) or Steak, chicken breast with veggies etc ...with Yoplait drink
    Meal 4: Roast beef sandwich & soy protein chips (or similar)
    Meal 5: Protein Shake(Milk)
    Meal 6:1 cup Rice & 2 cans of tuna or 8oz Chicken breast
    -Workout
    Meal 7: Protein Shake(milk) & Cottage cheese with yogurt
    (atleast 1gl of water daily)

4500 calories is a guess, i just try to make sure that Im eating around 600+ calories per meal.

the split routine:
    mon. back and bis
    tues. chest and tris
    wed. legs
    thurs. shldrs and bis
    fri. chest and tris

please inquire on what you think about me uping the dose to 750, will it help and/or is it bad??

thanks everyone!
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:07 am

That doesnt look like 4500 "good" calories to me bro...its doesnt even look like 4500 calories to be honest. I think you have plenty of work that can be done to your diet as far as improvement. And as far as training goes....i dont like that split. You are not giving your arms a break. You are working bis and tris way too much. You also have some work to do on your training schedule.

What i am getting at is the gear isnt the variable...you are. You have to be doing things right or you arent going to see results. You arent fueling yourself properly and you arent training proplerly. Change a few things around. read up on some peoples training methods and diet methods and apply some of that stuff to your regime. The gains will come bro. Just tweak a few things.
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:39 am

8ch-doubleU wrote:please inquire on what you think about me uping the dose to 750, will it help and/or is it bad??

I dont think you need to. Work on the diet and training schedule first. The solution here isnt(and never should) be increasing your dosages.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:06 am

8ch-doubleU wrote:Diet: Typical Day!
    Meal 1: 1 cup Oatmeal & 4 Eggs or wheat bagels and 4 eggs
    Meal 2: Protein Shake(Milk)
    Meal 3: Subway 12" club (Double meat) or Steak, chicken breast with veggies etc ...with Yoplait drink
    Meal 4: Roast beef sandwich & soy protein chips (or similar)
    Meal 5: Protein Shake(Milk)
    Meal 6:1 cup Rice & 2 cans of tuna or 8oz Chicken breast
    -Workout
    Meal 7: Protein Shake(milk) & Cottage cheese with yogurt
    (atleast 1gl of water daily)

4500 calories is a guess, i just try to make sure that Im eating around 600+ calories per meal.

the split routine:
    mon. back and bis
    tues. chest and tris
    wed. legs
    thurs. shldrs and bis
    fri. chest and tris

please inquire on what you think about me uping the dose to 750, will it help and/or is it bad??

thanks everyone!

Now that you are 200lbs you need to eat more. Bump your breakfast up to 6 whole eggs or 10 egg whites with two yolks. Eat 1 1/2-2 cups of oatmeal and add a small protein shake to breakfast. Overall I think you need to bump your carbs up. You can do this by adding a sandwich to meal 2 and 5, something simple like a peanut butter and jam (no sugar added jam) on whole wheat should suffice. Meal 4 and 6 bump your carbs again. For meal 6 just add another 1/2-1 cup of rice. As far as your training, train 2 days on, 1 day off, 2 day on, 1 day off etc. That will boost recovery and growth.
    8ch-doubleU

Post by 8ch-doubleU Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:04 am

my diet definitely varies but Im surely over 4000 cls. i think I should have elaborated on my shakes, these are close to 900cls themselves - consisting of bananas, stramberries, blueberries, scoops of peanut butter, 60grs of whey and milk. I could certainly add maybe a little more to each meal except the shake meals, but Im to the point of feeling like Im over eating already at each sitting.

As for the workout routine, I will re-evaluate.

I appreciate everyones advice, as usual.
    greatfully,
    8ch.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:46 pm