Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Hi all! Need 2nd cycle advices.

coffee

Hi all! Need 2nd cycle advices. Empty Hi all! Need 2nd cycle advices.

Post by coffee Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:30 am

Hi guys. Im pretty new to the site and i think everyone here is awesome with advice.

Im 25 years old and have been lifting for 8years. Im 5' 7" and am currently 175 lbs. I have been 200lbs naturally with very strong lifts for my size. Im light now because i have different goals. I eat very clean and im extremly good at sticking to a goal.

I did my first cycle when i was 18. Yes too young, but it was a good learning experience. I only did sust 250 @ 250 a week for 10 weeks and i had great gains in strength and size. I didnt get gyno but i could totally tell that im prone to it.

I love training Mixed martial arts and lifting but its very hard to keep strength when doing both. I plan on playing catch up with my boxing and i want to lift at the same time while gaining strength and not losing anything. Im really interested in Trenabol 200 because it will not aromatise and i will get strength from it.

My questions are How should i take it? Should i use something like winstrol with it? And how would PCT work? Should i have Nolvadex on hand or is there no chance of aromatization?

Any advice is really appreciated and i will give any more stats about me that are needed. Thanks so much.
    coffee

Hi all! Need 2nd cycle advices. Empty Re: Hi all! Need 2nd cycle advices.

Post by coffee Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:31 am

or if anyone can recommend something that would suit me better for my goals of strength and keeping my muscle that would help also.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:03 am

coffee wrote:Hi guys. Im pretty new to the site and i think everyone here is awesome with advice.

Im 25 years old and have been lifting for 8years. Im 5' 7" and am currently 175 lbs. I have been 200lbs naturally with very strong lifts for my size. Im light now because i have different goals. I eat very clean and im extremly good at sticking to a goal.

I did my first cycle when i was 18. Yes too young, but it was a good learning experience. I only did sust 250 @ 250 a week for 10 weeks and i had great gains in strength and size. I didnt get gyno but i could totally tell that im prone to it.

I love training Mixed martial arts and lifting but its very hard to keep strength when doing both. I plan on playing catch up with my boxing and i want to lift at the same time while gaining strength and not losing anything. Im really interested in Trenabol 200 because it will not aromatise and i will get strength from it.

My questions are How should i take it? Should i use something like Winstrol with it? And how would PCT work? Should i have nolvadex on hand or is there no chance of aromatization?

Any advice is really appreciated and i will give any more stats about me that are needed. Thanks so much.

I think the biggest issue with keeping strength while training MMA and weights is your diet. Doing both of these, your body is burning tons of calories which leaves you depleted and tired. You need lots of healthy carbs and protein to keep you going all the time. As far as your cycle goes, you should never do tren or any other non-aromatizing steroid without a base of test. The side effects you'll get from not running the test are way worse than the aromatization of the test, which can be minimized by the way by taking an Aromatize Inhibitor. Research a little more bro. I think for this cycle you should run a higher dose of test, like mabe 400-500mg/wk and take 50mg of t-bol/day. Run the test for 10-12 weeks and the t-bol for 6. You'll will get great gains off this cycle, i did, i just finished this cycle and gained almost 20lbs!!! If you really want to run tren then you should try a short ester of it like tren depot at .5cc eod, run test along with it at 400-500mg/wk. With tren the sides can be harsh and if you do not know how your body is going to react then you want to run a short ester, that way if you get sides you can stop using it and the sides will subside within a few days. With tren enathate it will take much longer for the sides to go away cause of the long ester/long half life. Make sure you include Cabaser (dostinex) at .5 mg e4d to combat prolactin build up, which will cause your libido to crash and may cause prolactin gyno ( a very painful type of gyno which will can cause you to lactate, yuck!!!!). What ever you choose to do, research, research ,research and have a good pct planned for after your cycle. Peace.
    coffee

Post by coffee Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:47 am

thanks very much for the reply.

In the back of my mind i knew the answer would be to always run test.
    Im just scared of the sides like gyno.

What kind of test would you recommend i run? Sust 250 again? Would using arimadex and or nolvadex with the test pretty much guarantee no gyno?
    Out of the two, what one should i use and at what dose? In your opinion what would PCT look like with this test and t-bol cycle.

Im definetly going to do lots more research before deciding on anything. I researched everything i could find for about a year before my first cycle.

Im really just interested in strength with maybe 10lbs of quality muscle gains. I will be training cardio and weights along with whatever cycle i decide.

Thanks for the input. I look forward to hearing whatever else you have to say that will help me with my goals.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:31 am

coffee wrote:thanks very much for the reply.

In the back of my mind i knew the answer would be to always run test.
    Im just scared of the sides like gyno.

What kind of test would you recommend i run? Sust 250 again? Would using arimadex and or nolvadex with the test pretty much guarantee no gyno?
    Out of the two, what one should i use and at what dose? In your opinion what would PCT look like with this test and t-bol cycle.

Im definetly going to do lots more research before deciding on anything. I researched everything i could find for about a year before my first cycle.

Im really just interested in strength with maybe 10lbs of quality muscle gains. I will be training cardio and weights along with whatever cycle i decide.

Thanks for the input. I look forward to hearing whatever else you have to say that will help me with my goals.

Don't worry about gyno bro if you are gonna use an AI like arimidex....also no need for nolva while running an AI. As far as AI's go, some like arimidex can negatively affect your lipid profile- not a good thing for long term use. I would recommend aromasin, it will not negatively affect your lipid profile and will keep your estrogen levels within normal range at just 25mg/day while on cycle. The thing is that gyno is not the only negative side effect of estrogen. Nolva only blocks the estrogen receptor site so estrogen cannot bind to it, but the estrogen is still floating around looking to attach to something and it can and probably will attach to some andogen receptors blocking test from binding to them. That why it is greatly recommended that you keep your estrogen levels in the normal range while on cycle and this can only be done by running an AI. As far as test, it depends how many times you want to pin every week. If you don't mind pinning ed you can go with prop, sustaxyl or sustenon pin eod, cyponate or enathate you should pin 2x per week. Test E and C will take about 4-6 weeks to kick in fully, while sustaxyl or prop may kick in, in 2-3 weeks.

For pct, it is a new way to run it but there are several studies that show that aromasin or letro can increase natural test levels between 50-60%. So I'll give you an example of how i am gonna run my next pct. I will be running sustaxyl so the half life on the decanoate ester is about 21 days (cyp and enthate 12-14 days, adjust your pct accordingly to what you are running) so i am gonna start pct 21 days after my last shot here is what i am gonna run:

week 1 Aromasin 25mg/day, clomid 150mg/day
    week 2 Aromasin 25mg/day, clomid 100mg/day
    Week 3 Aromasin 12.5mg/day, clomid 50mg/day
    Continue with the aromasin for 1-2 more weeks or more at 12.5mg/day or until i feel recovered.

A lot of people run nolva and recover good from it, not me...I have just finished my first cycle and the nolva isn't cutting it for me. The thing is that there are no real clinical studies that show that nolva increases test, and another thing is that studies show that nolva decreases IGF-1 in the body, not a good thing for growth and recovery. Let me know if you have any other questions...peace.
    coffee

Post by coffee Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:19 am

thanks for the help and taking the time to try and teach me something.

Does this look like something?

weeks
    1-10 sust 250, 250mg a week
    1-6 t-bol 50mg ed
    1-14 aromasin 25mg ed

2 weeks after last shot
    Continue with the aromasin for 1-2 more weeks or more at 12.5mg/day or until i feel recovered.

Does that make sense? I liked my gains with sust @250mg with injections being once a week. I know people use more test then that but keep in mind i dont want to be a bodybuilder. Is this looking like a cycle that would be worth it? I also dont want to be a human pincushion ha ha.

thanks for everything. look forward to your reply bro.
    BMZ617
    BMZ617

Post by BMZ617 Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:03 am

If you only want to inject once a week, go with Test E or Test C. Sust and sustaxyl should be injected every other to every third day to keep the levels of the short esters stable. Sust is a blend of four testosterone esters, which are released into the body fast, medium, and slow. That means if you're injecting only once a week the two fast releasing esters are long gone by the time of your next injection which leaves little test remaining. Keeping test levels stable will also help you to avoid negative side effects. If you still want to run Sust., but want to keep the dosage low you should try .5cc, which is half an amp, every other day. You could even go with M/W/F. Good luck.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:36 am

coffee wrote:thanks for the help and taking the time to try and teach me something.

Does this look like something?

weeks
    1-10 sust 250, 250mg a week
    1-6 t-bol 50mg ed
    1-14 aromasin 25mg ed

2 weeks after last shot

Does that make sense? I liked my gains with sust @250mg with injections being once a week. I know people use more test then that but keep in mind i dont want to be a bodybuilder. Is this looking like a cycle that would be worth it? I also dont want to be a human pincushion ha ha.

thanks for everything. look forward to your reply bro.

Ya aside from the sust your cycle looks pretty good. Sust should really be injected eod. So to continue with a low/moderate dose you are suggesting here, take .5ml eod (When you open the sust amp just draw .5ml into two syringes). .5 mg eod would give about 375-400mg/wk, perfect dose of test for lean gains and little sides cause your test levels should not fluctuate to much from the eod injects, also if you are running the AI. If you only want to inject once or twice a week, you should really go with a long ester like test E or C. Another thing is if you are gonna run sust you need to wait longer to start pct do to the long decanoate ester in it. Start your pct 18-21 days after your last injection. If you run test E or C wait 12-14 days before you start pct. Don't worry too much about upping the test dose a little cause with 400mg/week of test and 50mg/day of t-bol (nicely ran in this cycle!!) you will gain some nice lean gains with no bloat and little sides. It will be a great cycle if your diet is good...
    coffee

Post by coffee Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:37 am

thanks for the replys. Learned a lot tonight. I will do some more reasearch and make another post or two before i decide on anything.

The Aromasin comes in 20mg tabs. Could i use that daily through my cycle instead of 25mg. This stuff is expensive.

thanks guys. Anything else you add is much appreciated!!
    BMZ617
    BMZ617

Post by BMZ617 Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:19 pm

With the Aromasin, I would start with half a tab(10mg) every other day and see if that is enough. That should be plenty, because you're right, it is expensive. With the amount of test you plan on running I don't think you will need 20mg every day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:59 pm