ptest
tom_s70
6 posters

Migraines

tom_s70
    tom_s70

Migraines Empty Migraines

Post by tom_s70 Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:35 am

Does anyone here suffer from Migraines? I have had them since I was 12 years old and I will usually get 2 or 3 a month and then they disappear for a while. Well since I have started using AAS, I haven't had any in about 4 years. I have been completely off now for around 3 months and since then they have come back. I've gotten 2 now just within 2 months. I have to wonder if there isn't something in the AAS that keeps my blood thinned or blood vessels opened stopping the migraines from occurring.

Just wanted some feedback.

Thanks
    ptest
    ptest

Migraines Empty Re: Migraines

Post by ptest Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:14 am

NOt sure the realtion it could be with your cycle, and off time. But I got them as a kid up till i was about 17. They did some tests and they said that a lot of things in foods did it, like nitrates in hot dogs, etc...dont get them too often anymore, they say i outgrew them?? I get a couple a year now, mostly when it is really hot out.
    ramborippt
    ramborippt

Post by ramborippt Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:04 am

i get them but mine are most likely from the several concussions ive had
    o2jumper
    o2jumper

Post by o2jumper Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:54 am

Go to the doc and see about getting a prescription for Amidrine, it works wonders when I get a migraine.

Peace
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT

Post by NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:50 am

Wondering how severe do the migranes get ---
    megamass
    megamass

Post by megamass Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:40 am

In 2002 i started getting really bad migraines they would come on really bad if i moved to quick or elavated my heart rate just a little,
    they felt like some one stabing a knife through my right eye and up through the back of my head, i went to the docter and he told me i may have ruptured a blood vessel and gave me some pain killers (DOCTERS HEY!)
    they lasted about 8 weeks and disappeared,
    this year they came back with a vengeance! and at the time they did, i was taking a little d bol and Sustaxyl so i stoped them straight away and delt with the migraines for about 2 weeks and nothing changed so off i went to the docter, who told me it could be a viral infection or maybe muscular and sent me for a brain scan which told me i have a brain (WOO HOO) and there was nothing wrong with it, so i took it upon my self to start stretching my neck every day and made sure i wasnt grinding my teeth when doing any lifting in the gym and the migraines went in about 2 weeks and havnt been back since
    tom_s70
    tom_s70

Post by tom_s70 Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:36 am

NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT wrote:Wondering how severe do the migranes get ---

All I can say about mine is that first I will get spots in front of my eyes, then from that point I have around an hour to get home and get to bed. If I don't fall asleep, forget it. The pain is horrible and I start throwing up uncontrollably. Finally I get so wore down I just pass out. Now if I can get to bed and sleep for about an hour, I wake up and I am a exhausted, but there is no pain. As far as taking meds. I do have nitro for my heart and those seem to help now that I have them. (Old trick that I learned from a friend) I have taken them twice and both times they have delayed the pain enough for my sleeping pills to kick in. It just seems strange that I have been on AAS now for quite some time and I never got one, then I go off cycle and they start again. There most likely is not any relation, although I was curious if anyone noticed a difference.

Thanks for the replies.

Tom
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT

Post by NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:27 am

Damn thats pretty bad---Ptest is right certain foods cause the trigger of migranes certain cheeses and nuts and some other foods I will have to look it up in my medical book---Iam sure the androgenic hormones raising do correlate with decreasing the inflammatory process of the migrane thus causing less episodes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:51 am