+2
69ECLIPSE
cvictorg
6 posters

Safest Steroid

cvictorg

Safest Steroid Empty Safest Steroid

Post by cvictorg Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:08 am

Age 52 - first time user - currently taking hgh/HCG combo prescribed by my anti-aging doctor - current test level (a/o 7/28) is 608

What would be the safest single steroid or stack to use?
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Safest Steroid Empty Re: Safest Steroid

Post by 69ECLIPSE Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:11 am

Any Steroid Presents Some Risks But Probably One Of The Safest Would Be Primobolan.you Would Still Get Shut Down By This So Running A Little Test With It Would Be Wise.another Factor To Consider Is primo Is Very Expensive,but If Your On HGH Obviously Money Dosen't Seem To Be A Factor:what Are Your Goals And Stats?
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT

Post by NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:08 pm

depends how safe you want to go --if you want to go side affect free almost ---Anavar is the choice--or a cycle of Winny---both mild androgenic properties with quality gains---but since your 52 I would see a low dose of test enathate being the best choice since that you lose over a 3rd of your binding test after the age 35
    BiggerISBetter
    BiggerISBetter

Post by BiggerISBetter Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:03 pm

If you are 52, you have already learned a truth that applies to virtually everything in life, not just steroids. I might nominate proviron as the safest steroid, others might say Primo or Anavar, but the basic truth is the safer it is, the less beneficial effect you will see.

And vice versa. If you want some of those undeniable benefits the media loves to go on about, you start to use substances and/or doses that present varying degrees of risk.

"Test" in its various forms is the backbone of most cycles, though some folks do experience success without it. But then we get to dose-dependency again, the higher the dose, the more expected good things happen, and the more expected bad sides happen. Lower doses present lower chances of good and bad.

As a rule, an injectable substance is safer than an oral in that it bypasses the liver, for the most part. There ARE orals that are pretty gentle, but at the expense of being less effective.

If you want to be REAL cautious, get your existing MD to throw an HRT level dose of Test in with the GH/HCG he's already prescribed. The Test should be way cheaper than the GH (which you should probably maintain if you have a friendly Doc and can afford it), might even remove the need for the HCG, if you and the MD decide to run it forever. I'm a little surprised he didn't prescribe some low level of Test in the first place.

Most guys who do pursue the HRT route with their Doc's find a bit of resistance to an injectable Test, most Doc's prefer transdermal done via gel or patch. Most experienced patients, however, say the injection is noticeably more effective.

If you like what you see from doctor-prescribed Test, Gxgr offers many oral and injectable options in many dosages for you to self-administer. In the meantime, keep reading and evaluating other people's experiences.
    fredo313

Post by fredo313 Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:45 pm

As eclipse: primobolan
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:39 pm

It surprises me too that you are on HCG instead of Test... Do you know what your Test score was before HCG?... Even though HCG increases Test levels it is known not to increase the libido that much if any for some guys but it usually increases estrogen higher then normal and thats usually the culprit for the lower libido... How do you feel with this protocol your Dr put you on? ... is it working good or do you feel like its just short of working...

Now onto your question... Any steroid you use will lower your natural production so a replacement amount of test should be used with that steroid... If you are going to do a cycle you may as well reap the benifits of doing it and a safe and affective steroid to use with low negative sides is EQ (Boldabol)... So I would recommend TRT of 200mg Test a week and 400mg EQ a week for 12 weeks
    cvictorg

Post by cvictorg Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:39 am

2 questions

what about some combination of primobolan depot, deca and andriol?

if the hgh/hch I take is injected under the skin, why dio steroids have to be injected in the muscle?
    BiggerISBetter
    BiggerISBetter

Post by BiggerISBetter Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:26 am

Where it is injected is determined by what the mix is (oil-based or water-based) and what the injection size is, as in total ml's, not so much mcg's or mg's of active ingredient.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:24 am

cvictorg wrote:2 questions

what about some combination of primobolan depot, deca and andriol?

if the hgh/hch I take is injected under the skin, why dio steroids have to be injected in the muscle?

ok to answer your first ?: andriol is basically a very poor choice because its pricy and you have to consume a lot to see any gains.the lack of results and side effects go hand in hand because of poor absorbtion

second ?: all aas are designed for deep intramuscular injection.the best injection sites for larger volumes will be the upper outside gluteus and the mid to upper thigh.for smaller injections the delts,bi's,tri's

my advice would be to listen to what visions has suggested,very good advice
    cvictorg

Post by cvictorg Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:08 am

so do oil based go in the muscles and water based under the skin?

On 12/3/17 my test score was 469 and it was 608 on 7/28/18

My last estradiol level was 28 on 7/28/18.

Interesting that my libido is better on hcg than it was on test cream

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:43 am