Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

2 posters

Question About Proscar (finesteride)

UFCFAN1980
    UFCFAN1980

Question About Proscar (finesteride) Empty Question About Proscar (finesteride)

Post by UFCFAN1980 Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:23 am

hey guys-

im interested in using Proscar in my next cycle to help minimize any (more) hair loss.
    i cant seem to find a recommended dosage or a listed active life for this stuff anywhere.

any suggestions?
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Question About Proscar (finesteride) Empty Re: Question About Proscar (finesteride)

Post by Visions Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:18 am

I suggest mixing 1 or 2 doses of Dutasteride in a bottle of Minoxidil (the Equate stuff from Walmart) get the Dutasteride from PNP... Dutasteride is more effective then Proscar... The stuff in Minoxidil will transport the Dutasteride into the scalp and it will be at work where its needed... 1 or 2 doses of Dutasteride in the Minoxidil is more then enough and anymore is just a waste
    UFCFAN1980
    UFCFAN1980

Question About Proscar (finesteride) Empty Re: Question About Proscar (finesteride)

Post by UFCFAN1980 Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:57 am

thanks for the info v-

couple of questions and pardon my ignorance, but what is pnp?
    also how often would you apply this concoction to your head on/off cycle?

thanks again
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:47 am

PumpNPose

The Minoxidil comes with a spray bottle or an eye dropper to use... either will work... You put Minoxidil on twice a day... If he has alot of hair then its easier to use the eye dropper so that the hair doesn't get wet... As normal with each product its not uncommon to shed a bit of hair when you first used it but it grows right back as normal...

You use this on and off cycle exactly the same way

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:15 am