Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Female Bodybuildiers

onyett

Female Bodybuildiers Empty Female Bodybuildiers

Post by onyett Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:36 am

I can't find the right steroid to use due to water retention. Now I am taking 12.5mg of test weekly IM and 5mg winstrol daily. This is holding water too much and with aromitization. I see trenabol is good for females in very small doses. Any feedback

I was asked what kind of test. It is cypionate 12.5mg per week IM with winstrol 5 mg po every day. Maybe one person is right. It seems if I cheat with one thing I swell
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Female Bodybuildiers Empty Re: Female Bodybuildiers

Post by 69ECLIPSE Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:32 am

onyett wrote:I can't find the right steroid to use due to water retention. Now I am taking 12.5mg of test weekly IM and 5mg winstrol daily. This is holding water too much and with aromitization. I see trenabol is good for females in very small doses. Any feedback

tren will be a very risky steroid for you because its a potent sustgen and the chance for virilization is high.what kind of test are you running?primobolan with winny or Anavar would be a wiser choice for you
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT

Post by NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:14 am

How about you estrogen what are you taking to keep it down --women have way worse estrogen rebound then men for obvious reasons---need to be on some arimadex or letrozole----Also watch the processed foods they will cause water retention from the high sodium amounts in them --eat whole foods that are clean---yams brown rice -rice cakes oat meal ---exc.
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:01 am

I think you meant Tbol and not trec tren b/c tren is NOT i repeat NOT good for women in any dose. dont know who told you that but if you want serious side like bp outta control, hair like its going outta style, a squared jaw and brow ridge, etc then you can use it. There is NO reason to warrant you to use tren in any amount.
    onyett

Post by onyett Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:00 am

Thanks guys for your recommendations but I don't like primo,anavar or winstrol as they are too mild. I hold too much water with test at a very low dose. Sports med gave me zinc and lipoDC to help with this. My problem is I can't get lean enough. I never like to give up test so I keep it at super low doses--it has the sexual effect--you guys know what I mean,.
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:38 am

Sounds like it could be a diet issue.
    onyett

Post by onyett Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:19 am

That is what I needed to hear---I think you may be right. I have a hard time t night often eating something sweet any suggestions
    *N.V.S*
    *N.V.S*

Post by *N.V.S* Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:09 am

Maybe if you posted your diet, then you could get better answers.

nvs
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:46 am

onyett wrote:I have a hard time at night often eating something sweet any suggestions

From the sounds of it you didnt research this throughly and you didnt max out your potential before taking the plunge. AAS ISNT a mgic pill that will cut your fat or make you a beast. Its all dependent on your DIET.

My suggestion is cardio, work out, and stop the late night snacking off sweets.
    onyett

Post by onyett Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:36 am

Now let me get one thing straight. I have been doing this sport and competing since 03. I never used anything until last year then I really changed growing all over. Females have the odds against them due to the cycles however I never wanted to look like a man and I don't. I just need to get a little leaner at this time. I have more muscle than a natural but not enough changing my feminity----this was my choice

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:35 pm