Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Test and antidepressants

comradebillyboy
comradebillyboy

Test and antidepressants Empty Test and antidepressants

Post by comradebillyboy on Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:26 pm

I had been on anti depressants for the past 11 years. I stopped cold turky 7 wees ago. At the beginning of july I started taking Test Cyp@ 200 mg per week. Started HGH@ 2iu ed near the end of july. I noticed I was feeling a lot better. Major mood improvment-so in mid august I stopped the anti depressant. I should have tapered down, but I wanted the stuff out of my system asap.I felt like crap physically for a week and once through with the withdrawal symptoms, continued the much improved mood. Also improved libido and sex life. I feel like a new man. I think I am on test and HGH for life.

Better living through chemistry!

Ps started the test with a Florida anti-aging clinic. Now use our excellent sponsor. Much more cost effective.
zambon
zambon

Test and antidepressants Empty Re: Test and antidepressants

Post by zambon on Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:04 pm

Thats good to hear your doing well. Cold turkey can be tough like that. I did the same thing, just got sick of them and quit..pretty rough for awhile!

VIP
VIP

Post by Nitrateman on Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:47 pm

Great News bro. Will you be tweeking your meds or are they gonna stay at this amount for a while?

Nitrateman
comradebillyboy
comradebillyboy

Post by comradebillyboy on Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:41 am

Nitrateman wrote:Great News bro. Will you be tweeking your meds or are they gonna stay at this amount for a while?

Nitrateman

I am happy with my current levels. Once I get my weight down and my blood pressure lower I may do some experiments. For now I am just going to start a cycle of t3 to help get some fat off. I may try to push my cardio up to 60 min a day from 40 also.
Visions
Visions
VIP
VIP

Post by Visions on Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:14 am

Glad you're feeling better... I had mild depression and fatigue for years and the Dr wanted to give me antidepressants... I wouldn't take them... I knew there was a cause for it but at the time I didn't know... I was already on sustgel but the dose was too small... When I started taking shots from a friend and took 150mg it was like a miracle and several weeks later I was feeling good again...

Thinking of Testosterone Replacement Therapy, called TRT? ...

You've come to the right place for that type of questions...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:30 am