Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Need Cycle Help

Behemoth

cycle - Need Cycle Help Empty Need Cycle Help

Post by Behemoth Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:04 am

hello i have 500 tabs 10mg of winstrol and 500 tabs 10mg of methanabol i need suggestions how to stack them
    tattooi2k
    tattooi2k

cycle - Need Cycle Help Empty Re: Need Cycle Help

Post by tattooi2k Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:56 am

you say it ur firt cycle you need som test
    BMZ617
    BMZ617

Post by BMZ617 Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:47 am

#1- I wouldn't stack two orals, it's too much stress on the liver.
    #2- I wouldn't take either one of those without test.

Winny and Dbol will shut down natural test production. Without at least a low dose of test to replace your natural test you are left with nothing, which isn't good. My advise to you is to do a little more research before starting a cycle. This site has all the info you need and everyone here is more than willing to help you along the way. The idea is to have safe effective cycles.
    Behemoth

Post by Behemoth Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:25 am

i have done 2 more cycles oral only with D-boll the 10mg blue hearts and wistrol oral zampon 2mg and i have seen good results.i just want a suggestion in the mg per day.

1 cycle was 1 week 20mg d-boll 16mg winstrol per day
    2 week 25mg d-boll 16 mg winstrol per day
    3 week 30mg d boll 16mg winstrol per day
    4 week 40mg d-boll 16mg winstrol per day
    5 week 40mg d-boll 16mg winstrol per day
    6 week 30mg d boll 16mg winstrol per day
    7 week 25mg d-boll 16 mg winstrol per day
    8 week 20mg d-boll 16mg winstrol per day

2 cycle week 1 to 3 30mg d-boll 20mg winstrol per day
    week 4 to 5 40mg d-boll 20mg wistrol per day
    week 5 to 8 30mg d-boll 20mg winstrol per day

pct for both my cycles was week 1 150mg clomid per day
    week 2 100mg clomid per day
    week 3 50mg clomid per day

i Have seen very good results in strenght and muscle gain with both of my cycles
    BMZ617
    BMZ617

Post by BMZ617 Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:18 am

The winny doses you running are too low IMO. I would run 50mg ED. Again, I strongly suggest you don't run two orals together, it is very bad for your liver. If you're scared of needles, don't even bother with steroids.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:10 am

BMZ knows what he is talking about, running two orals like d-bol and winny together is gonna damage your liver- possibly permanantly. And again no one here is gonna advise you on an all oral cycle, it is just not gonna happen. Both of those orals are gonna shut down your natural test production and you are gonna need to replce it with some synthetic test- 200mg/wk would do the trick. Do some more research and you'll see why making injectable testosterone the base of your cycles is sooooo important. Peace.
    Behemoth

Post by Behemoth Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:43 am

to expensive my friend the injectable steroid i want but i cant for the moment and also this i have read

I'm a member at several online steroid boards and you always hear the vets say: "Don't use only orals, your gains won't last". Here's a newsflash: the roids you take orally are no different from the ones you inject. Naturally I need to add here that you will get better gains with injectables. The half-life is longer, they can be used longer because they aren't so toxic, they can be used in higher doses and the effects stay for a while after a cycle (which could account for the belief that gains on orals disappear). But I'd like to know where the belief that an oral only stack can't offer good gains originated? A lot of bodybuilders in the 60's and 70's were basically living off dianabol. The key to keeping gains on any stack is facilitating the return of natural test after a stack and keeping calories high in your diet no matter what.

The problem of an oral only stack is that its limited in time. 6-8 weeks at best. Meaning multiple stacks are needed where less stacks would be needed with injectables. An oral only stack is hard to set up because you have no real base compounds either. This is one I sweated out after much thinking for all you wimps that can't take a needle. Because anavar and winny block the aromatisation off d-bol, there isn't much post-cycle estrogen so the use of clomid/Nolva afterwards is limited but still advised. It should be started immediately after the cycle is over. With lon-acting injectables one can usually wait 1.5 to 2 weeks after last shot to start post-cycle therapy and then still there is a certain level of sustgens in the body. With the orals, most of the sustgen will be cleared in 1-2 days tops. So Clomid/Nolva therapy needs to start immediately. Here it is illustrated with 40 and 20 mg of Nolva, but could easily be run with 150 and 100 mg of clomid respectively. This was a good stack to demonstrate the use of HCG (which is injectable. Oh the irony). At least one of the uses. HCG keeps the size of your nuts up even after HPTA is shut down by your roids. That facilitates post-cycle recovery. Since HCG itself can cause negative feedback it needs to be discontinued the week before you come off or it will do the opposite of what it is intended to do. NEVER run HCG longer than Nolva or clomid. One should take a long break off any type of 17-alpha-alkylated steroids after this cycle as the liver will have taken a severe beating.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:20 am

Behemoth wrote:to expensive my friend the injectable steroid i want but i cant for the moment and also this i have read

I'm a member at several online steroid boards and you always hear the vets say: "Don't use only orals, your gains won't last". Here's a newsflash: the roids you take orally are no different from the ones you inject. Naturally I need to add here that you will get better gains with injectables. The half-life is longer, they can be used longer because they aren't so toxic, they can be used in higher doses and the effects stay for a while after a cycle (which could account for the belief that gains on orals disappear). But I'd like to know where the belief that an oral only stack can't offer good gains originated? A lot of bodybuilders in the 60's and 70's were basically living off dianabol. The key to keeping gains on any stack is facilitating the return of natural test after a stack and keeping calories high in your diet no matter what.

The problem of an oral only stack is that its limited in time. 6-8 weeks at best. Meaning multiple stacks are needed where less stacks would be needed with injectables. An oral only stack is hard to set up because you have no real base compounds either. This is one I sweated out after much thinking for all you wimps that can't take a needle. Because anavar and winny block the aromatisation off d-bol, there isn't much post-cycle estrogen so the use of clomid/Nolva afterwards is limited but still advised. It should be started immediately after the cycle is over. With lon-acting injectables one can usually wait 1.5 to 2 weeks after last shot to start post-cycle therapy and then still there is a certain level of sustgens in the body. With the orals, most of the sustgen will be cleared in 1-2 days tops. So Clomid/Nolva therapy needs to start immediately. Here it is illustrated with 40 and 20 mg of Nolva, but could easily be run with 150 and 100 mg of clomid respectively. This was a good stack to demonstrate the use of HCG (which is injectable. Oh the irony). At least one of the uses. HCG keeps the size of your nuts up even after HPTA is shut down by your roids. That facilitates post-cycle recovery. Since HCG itself can cause negative feedback it needs to be discontinued the week before you come off or it will do the opposite of what it is intended to do. NEVER run HCG longer than Nolva or clomid. One should take a long break off any type of 17-alpha-alkylated steroids after this cycle as the liver will have taken a severe beating.

Well bro do you what you want but without some test in your body you can say goodbye to your libido and you will be extremely lethargic. Here's a news flash, no oral steroid can replace testoterone in the body, period, hence the reason for injectable test. As far as those guys who used gear in the 60's and 70's?? It is now 2018 and we know better. Also winstrol decreasing aromatization?? I don't know where you got that from but it is wrong. Next winny dehydrates connective tissue and with all the strength gains you are gonna make of the d-bol it is a perfect recepe for injury. As far as not being able to afford injectables, you can get a 10ml bottle of test cyponate or enathate for about 50 dollars, you can run 1cc/wk and it will make all the difference. To me that is not a whole lot of cash to make your cycle worth while. By the way no one is calling you a wimp, we are just trying to look out for you and your liver. Do what you will bro, we all have to learn somehow. Peace.
    Behemoth

Post by Behemoth Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:17 am

thanks for the advice

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:25 am