Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Deca & Tren??

doctorwill
    doctorwill

Deca & Tren?? Empty Deca & Tren??

Post by doctorwill Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:26 am

In terms of my background, I am 40 years old, and weight 203 at 5'8". BF is somewhere around 13% though I am guessing. I am not fat - I just look like a bb-er. Been on for a few years. (I get liver values tested as well as lipids and a couple of other things every month or so.)

So here is the problem. My elbows ache quite a bit when i am not on deca. Even then they don't feel perfect. Two weeks ago, I stopped a cycle with deca(500mg a week plus 1000 mg of sust and 600 mg of eq). Now I am on Tren (500mg) and test e(1000 mg). I realize that I still have some deca in my system and the tren hasn't completely kicked in yet, but my elbows are killing me now.

I know that deca and tren can both cause prolactin (sp) gyno and that they both give you deca dick. And I know that the conventional wisdom is to not take them at the same time. But I know some bros take large doses of deca, so I am curious if taking 500 mg of Tren And 200 mg of deca is basically as bad for you as taking 700 mg of tren (or 700 mg of deca)?

I haven't had gyno probelms in the past, and if I take proviron i don't have problems with deca dick (I always take it). I've never taken more than 500 mg of tren at a time or 500 mg of deca.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Deca & Tren?? Empty Re: Deca & Tren??

Post by 69ECLIPSE Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:07 am

YOU can run both toghether but i would run Cabaser to offset the prolactin sides and libido issues.the tren dosage @ 700 or 500 mgs is high and not neccessary if you ask me you can get away with 300 mgs weeekly!!
    DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

Post by DoubleWide Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:08 am

if you havent had any problems in the past i dont see it being a issue for gyno. i can take two grams of test and not have any gyno issues but 200mgs of deca kills my nipples.

as for the sex issues i think with 1000mgs of test you will be more then fine. just be careful and maybe have some prolactin inhibitors on hand. sounds like your experienced and know how your body reacts and you know what to look for so just be aware and keep on top of things.
    DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

Post by DoubleWide Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:48 am

bump to eclipse. that is alot of tren. you seem to be using quite a bit of gear but if you need it then ok just be careful.
    doctorwill
    doctorwill

Post by doctorwill Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:45 am

Thansk for the feedback.

Actually, I am on 500 mg of tren (week three) and just want to add 200 mg of deca. I was just trying to say that the effect on prolactin gyno would be the same as 700 mg of tren - I am not taking that much.

I will see how my elbows hold up and add some deca (200 mg) if it continues to hurt.

I have anti-es and some stuff for prolactin gyno as well in case it is needed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:18 pm