Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Managing High Estrogen - Letro Dosage

jswj56

Managing High Estrogen - Letro Dosage Empty Managing High Estrogen - Letro Dosage

Post by jswj56 Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:12 pm

Hey brothers, I'm looking for some quality advice on Letrozole dosage for an expedited reduction in estrogen levels. Quick stats which may or may not help.

*33 years old
    *218 lbs @ 10% BF (+/- 1%)
    *Currently running a bridge cycle through Winter: 750mg Test Cyp. and 600mg EQ (weekly of course).

I have been experiencing some terrible side effects from high E levels for the first time in my life. Blood work was done by Quest Diagnostics which identifies normal male E range as 60-190 with a recommendation to maintain levels in lower 1/3 of range on their scale. My current level is 188 and it sucks. I picked up some liquid Letro (2.5mg) and started dosing at .5ml EOD last week and increased to .75ml EOD this week. My sides are pretty substantial (high nipple sensitivity, extreme anxiety, appetite fluctuation, inconsistent libido during sex, mental fog, nausea, etc.).

SteroidLive.com has some good info on Letro usage and states that it may be used at 2.5mg ED for a few weeks to bring high E levels down rapidly and then taper back down, however; I would like to avoid the possibility of shutting it down completely considering how harsh of a suicide Ai the Letro is. Any advice/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Note: I did have extensive blood work done and spoke with my physician. What a waste of time that was!
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Managing High Estrogen - Letro Dosage Empty Re: Managing High Estrogen - Letro Dosage

Post by Visions Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:06 am

Bump... no matter what dose you use make sure you take it everyday and not skip days...
    small guy

Managing High Estrogen - Letro Dosage Empty Re: Managing High Estrogen - Letro Dosage

Post by small guy Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:34 am

It all depends on how your body aromatizes the gear, how sensistive your body is to estrogen, and how much/what gear you are using. Letro is my AI of choice and I do the 2.5mg/day. Its keeps my estrogen in check and more importantly control my progesterone. I love the Nor-19's but without Letro the lactating nipples suck!!!
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:24 am

Letro is probably a little over kill. Some Arimidex would probably do what you want without killing your estrogen. Letro will probably shut down your estro even at that small amount.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:36 am