Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

2 posters

T-bol (Turanabol)

utfootball4
    utfootball4

T-bol (Turanabol) Empty T-bol (Turanabol)

Post by utfootball4 Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:25 am

couple questions about t-bol:

1: what is the max number of weeks u would run it?

2: i have some track guys, they have a 15 week training phase in the fall, then they start indoor in jan, how could i cycle t-bol into plan so they can use it during the whole indoor season which is about 7 weeks?

thanks,
    utfootball4
    utfootball4

T-bol (Turanabol) Empty Re: T-bol (Turanabol)

Post by utfootball4 Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:24 am

any tips guys?
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:11 am

T-bol is less toxic then most other orals such as d-bol, anadrol and winny.  So you could run it for about 6-8 weeks along with a liver cleanser such as milk thistle or liv52 and be pretty safe.  Depending on your goals a dosage of 40-60mg/day seems safe and efficacious.  Always keep in mind though that an oral only cycle will shut down your natural test levels and without at least a replacement dose of testosterone you may experience sides such as reduced libido, mild to moderate depression and general lethargy.  I would suggest that if you are running a cycle for 6-7 weeks that you should take at least 50mg of test prop/day or eod to keep your test levels in the high normal range and to keep you feeling energetic and healthy.  And most importantly ALWAYS have an effective post cycle therapy planned, to help your hormone levels recover.  Peace.
    utfootball4
    utfootball4

Post by utfootball4 Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:06 am

gustavo77 wrote:T-bol is less toxic then most other orals such as d-bol, anadrol and winny. So you could run it for about 6-8 weeks along with a liver cleanser such as milk thistle or liv52 and be pretty safe. Depending on your goals a dosage of 40-60mg/day seems safe and efficious. Always keep in mind though that an oral only cycle will shut down your natural test levels and without at least a replacement dose of testosterone you may experience sides such as reduced libido, mild to moderate depression and general lethargy. I would suggest that if you are running a cycle for 6-7 weeks that you should take at least 50mg of test prop/day or eod to keep your test levels in the high normal range and to keep you feeling energetic and healthy. And most importantly ALWAYS have an effective post cycle therapy planned, to help your hormone levels recover. Peace.

thanks for reply, so you think the best thing for them would be a 6-8 cycle in fall and then another 6-8 week cycle indoor season? i agree 100% with test but these guys here want nothing to do with needles, i knew one guy who use to train with me he tried to drinking it.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:44 am

utfootball4 wrote:thanks for reply, so you think the best thing for them would be a 6-8 cycle in fall and then another 6-8 week cycle indoor season? i agree 100% with test but these guys here want nothing to do with needles, i knew one guy who use to train with me he tried to drinking it.

Drinking test?? That's sounds pretty gross. First off how old are you and the guys that you are refering too?? And second what kind of time frame is it between fall and the indoor season???
    utfootball4
    utfootball4

Post by utfootball4 Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:16 am

gustavo77 wrote:Drinking test?? That's sounds pretty gross. First off how old are you and the guys that you are refering too?? And second what kind of time frame is it between fall and the indoor season???

im 28yrs old, the guys i am refering to are 23 and 24. fall range from sept-dec, and indoor range from jan-early march. with these sprinters we want very little mass and lots of strength. I know charlie fran once said when ben johnson first started his cycle he stuck with orals or had a doctor to do the injections bc they were not experience with it, i just feel like with the group i have its safer and also a comfortable thing.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:06 am

utfootball4 wrote:im 28yrs old, the guys i am refering to are 23 and 24. fall range from sept-dec, and indoor range from jan-early march. with these sprinters we want very little mass and lots of strength. I know charlie fran once said when ben johnson first started his cycle he stuck with orals or had a doctor to do the injections bc they were not experience with it, i just feel like with the group i have its safer and also a comfortable thing.

Well t-bol will definately give you guys strength and mabe even some lean mass, depending on your diet. Running a 6-7 wk cycle in sept then doing another in Jan would be fine. I would just suggest running a good pct of nolvadex and clomid after your cycle. I have also heard of some people running proviron with their orals to combat the libido/energy loss but i am not certain how effective this truly is, cause if you have severly low testosterone levels circulating then provion would not have all that much test to "free up." In any case 40mg/day of t-bol should meet the goals you are seeking. Peace.
    utfootball4
    utfootball4

Post by utfootball4 Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:06 am

gustavo77 wrote:T-bol is less toxic then most other orals such as d-bol, anadrol and winny. So you could run it for about 6-8 weeks along with a liver cleanser such as milk thistle or liv52 and be pretty safe. Depending on your goals a dosage of 40-60mg/day seems safe and efficacious. Always keep in mind though that an oral only cycle will shut down your natural test levels and without at least a replacement dose of testosterone you may experience sides such as reduced libido, mild to moderate depression and general lethargy. I would suggest that if you are running a cycle for 6-7 weeks that you should take at least 50mg of test prop/day or eod to keep your test levels in the high normal range and to keep you feeling energetic and healthy. And most importantly ALWAYS have an effective post cycle therapy planned, to help your hormone levels recover. Peace.

u dont think 40mg is too much, bc i remember when i did var in my football days people told me i need 40-60mg but that gave me really bad pumps, to make a long story short i got really good gains at 15-20mg - so do u think i should start them out really low and see how things goo? also i remember charlie saying that ben and many sprinters use to do 3 weeks on/3 weeks off, what u think bout that?
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:39 am

utfootball4 wrote:u dont think 40mg is too much, bc i remember when i did var in my football days people told me i need 40-60mg but that gave me really bad pumps, to make a long story short i got really good gains at 15-20mg - so do u think i should start them out really low and see how things goo? also i remember charlie saying that ben and many sprinters use to do 3 weeks on/3 weeks off, what u think bout that?

Well you could start of at 20 or 30mg, but at that dosage t-bol is very mild. But considering your goals it sounds like a decent idea to start at 20mg and go from there. Peace.
    utfootball4
    utfootball4

Post by utfootball4 Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:12 am

gustavo77 wrote:Well you could start of at 20 or 30mg, but at that dosage t-bol is very mild. But considering your goals it sounds like a decent idea to start at 20mg and go from there. Peace.

not sure if u saw this above: also i remember charlie saying that ben and many sprinters use to do 3 weeks on/3 weeks off, what u think bout that?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:35 am