Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
BEASTINit
El Mucho
6 posters

Prohormone S.A.R.M.

El Mucho
    El Mucho

Prohormone S.A.R.M. Empty Prohormone S.A.R.M.

Post by El Mucho Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:11 am

A SARM is a Selevctive Androgen Receptor Modulator. So it specifically targets the androgen receptors to make muscles bigger, but it doesn't affect your prostate, liver, hair, it won't shrink your balls, or mess with any other part of your body. If they're made specifically for lean muscle growth then they would be much stronger and safer than steroids.

Anyway, here's an interesting study that shows if you inject the discontinued prohormone 19-norandrostenedione sub-q, it actually works as a SARM on skeletal muscle growth.

The prohormone 19-norandrostenedione displays sele...[Toxicol Lett. 2008] - PubMed Result

Now you just have to find a place that still sells it, then put it into liquid form and sterilize it.
    BEASTINit
    BEASTINit

Prohormone S.A.R.M. Empty Re: Prohormone S.A.R.M.

Post by BEASTINit Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:06 am

thats very interesting,,,ill try it if someone will find a source
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:01 am

El Mucho, that was a fantastic find... Have you tried searching for other pro-hormones...

Now who can we get to manufacturer it...It would be a very hot drug cause deca with no sides would be ideal for sure... And shot Subq
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

Post by El Mucho Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:34 am

You used to be able to buy the stuff at GNC until prohormones were banned. I've been searching the internet for a source of it and every time I think I've found it, it says 'discontinued' at the bottom of the page. There's got to be some foreign company that sells it in bulk or something. Maybe an underground lab will get a little fancy and start making it in an injectable form. Drugs like these could make bodybuilding a truly healthy sport again.
    axcell
    axcell

Post by axcell Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:08 am

we might be getting in a grey area here... but can we discuss conversion and/or proper dosage of this? assuming it came in 40mg per capsule and the dosage for oral is 1 - 3 capsules per day.
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

Post by El Mucho Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:05 pm

From what I've been reading, it's been used as an illegal injectable for cattle and horses for a while now. It's given at about .5-1mg per kilogram of body weight but I don't know how often. I'm pretty sure Nandrolone in its pure form binds to androgen receptors for about 4 days, and pure testosterone only binds for about 30-60 minutes. So I'm thinking you'd need to inject 1mg/kg every other day; the same way you'd use proprionate.

As far as filtering it, I'd just use the same conversion kit and process used to convert Finaplex pellets into Tren. But I could be wrong.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:05 pm

El Mucho wrote:
    As far as filtering it, I'd just use the same conversion kit and process used to convert Finaplex pellets into Tren. But I could be wrong.

Can't wait for you to try it... hehehe.... now would a vet have it... these ranchers doing their cows and horses have to be getting it from somewhere...
    BEASTINit
    BEASTINit

Post by BEASTINit Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:39 pm

anyone found it yet anywhere fellas????
    aces11
    aces11

Post by aces11 Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:37 pm

Sounds really interesting, any updates?
    Ridge
    Ridge

Post by Ridge Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:29 pm

El Mucho wrote:A SARM is a Selevctive Androgen Receptor Modulator. So it specifically targets the androgen receptors to make muscles bigger, but it doesn't affect your prostate, liver, hair, it won't shrink your balls, or mess with any other part of your body. If they're made specifically for lean muscle growth then they would be much stronger and safer than steroids.

Anyway, here's an interesting study that shows if you inject the discontinued prohormone 19-norandrostenedione sub-q, it actually works as a SARM on skeletal muscle growth.

The prohormone 19-norandrostenedione displays sele...[Toxicol Lett. 2008] - PubMed Result

Now you just have to find a place that still sells it, then put it into liquid form and sterilize it.          

I knew that the SARM may affect your libido because they act as antiestrogens in the hypothalamus and the estrogens in male are important for the libido.
    I apologise for my english.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content