lostjeremy
bigdawg600
Skywalker
hometeam1804
hellomaster
Medallo1
v2i2m
30 posters

Roids-shop.biz legit anabolic steroid supplier?

v2i2m

roids - Roids-shop.biz legit anabolic steroid supplier? Empty Roids-shop.biz legit anabolic steroid supplier?

Post by v2i2m Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:28 am

Is Roids-shop https://www.roids-shop.biz/ legit anabolic steroid supplier?

Somebody buy steroids from roids-shop.biz?
    Medallo1

roids - Roids-shop.biz legit anabolic steroid supplier? Empty Re: Roids-shop.biz legit anabolic steroid supplier?

Post by Medallo1 Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:46 am

Dealing with this provider has been amazing! The communication was the best and most important my order arrived in less than 2 weeks from the time I paid.

I really can't say enough about how great both the communication and support is!!!!

packing was discrete. And love the little boxes

Using Anavar for 2 weeks and others made comments on my progress Smile Pump is great!!

Roids-Shop.biz is the man!!!
    hellomaster

roids - Roids-shop.biz legit anabolic steroid supplier? Empty Re: Roids-shop.biz legit anabolic steroid supplier?

Post by hellomaster Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:11 am

Roids-Shop.biz is the best. just completed 6th order from him and his products, customer service and shipping is second to none. The Supertest 450 is to die for. Ran the Supertest with Deca along with 5 iu of kalpatropin/ed and weight went up 15 lbs. will be my one and only source.
    hometeam1804

Post by hometeam1804 Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:13 am

My orders through these guys have been great, no problems with money transfer, shipping or product..

I have had nothing but great customer service, response time on any concerns is fast.

packaging was simple and effective, didn't stand out in any way. product arrived quickly and undamaged.

adex 50mg- 1/2 a tab eod on cycle this was my first time using anything other than just testosterone and the first time with kalpa products. this was a great cycle, my strength and muscle endurance went through the roof. definitely the most potent stuff ive ever used. didnt really have any pip that was significant enough to hinder me at all. lost a good amount of body fat. no sides from the tren (i was really worried about that) other than a little more alpha male feeling lol, and i just wanted to do nothing but lift, i would actually get mad when i couldnt. i added at least 50lbs to all the big three lifts on this cycle. i had a good pct and kept most of my strength gains.
    Skywalker

Post by Skywalker Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:25 am

This is my first order with roids-shop.biz and will absolutely order again. Kalpa's Test P, Test E and Proviron are all top shelf. No PIP at all from either test. Proviron had me chasing the old lady around the house night and day.

Excellent communication.

Quick T/A. About ten days to the door.

Well into my cycle now (fourth to be exact) and this product is as strong as if not stronger than any other I have used.
    bigdawg600

Post by bigdawg600 Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:28 am

Another 2 successful orders from Roids-Shop

Had a question regarding the sale and was answered within the hour. Guys amazing.

With all the orders i have done with Roids-Shop.biz I have never had a broken bottle or a missing bottle.They even ran out of a product and gave me a more expensive product to make up for it.

The products were great. Tren a at 100mg per day. I get the wonderful/ miserable cough, anger up, anxiety, sweating, hard to sleep, depression. All good signs to me. DP tren compared to the two other places ive used recently were superior to both mg to mg wise. Test P, I wake up with a hard every morning at 50mg per day but the oil is a bit thicker and with all my scar tissue i had to use 22g to get err in there. WIth these products Ive leaned out quite a bit. Went from 208 during bulk down too 184 and am on my way to do well in my upcoming comp. Deca and eq for a later date. Test E for a buddie and he only has good words to say and I quote "Shits fire brah".

Roids-Shop has been my go too for some time now and he has never let and order go astray. I cant speak highly enough about his services.
    lostjeremy

Post by lostjeremy Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:04 am

I am a return customer of Roids-Shop, great to deal with, great customer service, products, and prices. I am glad he is back after a little "vacation."

Packaging is very secure and discreet, and turnaround time is around 2 weeks after you submit payment (give or take a few days either way)

I have previously used Tren Ace, Test Cyp, Test E, Sustanon from previous orders, all top quality, and products come with very professional labels and packaging. Gear is top notch as well.

One of the best sources on here for sure!

Thank you Roids-Shop.biz!
    mgeorge
    mgeorge

Post by mgeorge Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:23 am

Laughing
    Got my order today from Roids-Shop.Biz.
    Awesome packing job guys, took me so long to unwrap. Everything was in great shape. Started right away.
    Decided to go with the 30mg of Oral Turanabol/day, spaced throughout the day, and clen and t4 (out of t3). Doing alot of cardio and high reps on weights to cut up. Thinking about doing the ot for about 8-10 weeks and I am going to start some primo in a few weeks.
    Thanks for the great and very fast shipment, it was only 10 days from start to finish!
    MGeorge
    GeneticFreak
    GeneticFreak

Post by GeneticFreak Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:24 am

Your welcome Bro. Keep us posted on your results...
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Post by irishpride0769 Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:14 am

got to love hearing these stories...shuts up any doubters...
    bigguy
    bigguy

Post by bigguy Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:57 am

that's just on time...!!!
    Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
    gslimwhit

Post by gslimwhit Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:50 am

Roids-Shop.biz is a great guy and has helped me through my journey.. His gear is fire and it is on point!!! He is like a bro of mine and acts like it too and we never met. I have tried his tren ace, mast prop, anavar,a bombs, test e, and DECA in the past And all good to go!! I wouldn't hesitate with this guy.

Communication is on point, fast replies, also helped me with things I needed.

Packaging is really good, solid! T/A is super fast and never a worry when I order from this guy!
    canuckguy

Post by canuckguy Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:02 am

This is the first time I try Kalpa's oils. I saw the awesome promo, read the awesome reviews and decided to place an order.

Roids-Shop.biz was responded to all my questions when I was getting anxious about my order Roids-Shop let me know that my order was not yet on its way but that I was on the list, the next day I received a couple of messages one from him indicating that it was on its way and one from the website indicating that it was shipped.

The order made it to me within 10 days after hearing that it was on its way. the packaging was discreet and professional. Every single thing I ordered arrived along with the promo.

Test P: I have been using it for about a week, I love the results so far. The pip is pretty easy to handle, it does not bother me so much as with other oils.

They have become one of my favorites and for sure I will order again. Communication and shipping was fast and good. I recommend buying from Roids-Shop.biz and you will keep coming back to them for more.
    seth

Post by seth Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:24 am

Ordered D-Bol; Test E, Anavar, Nolvadex, HCG ... Fast Shipping!!! Felt the D-Bol by day 3 and really feeling it by day 7. Roids-Shop.biz is by far the best source available! Fast shipping and great customer service ... Will use again! Highly Recommended

troponin

Post by troponin Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:00 am

I ordered the Tren A to finish off a cycle that I started with another source. I also ordered Mast E to add to my cycle. Absolutely no PIP..smooth. Clean and g2g gear..with very good results. I am freaking vascular as all get out. I have leaned out and yet added size to break through my latest plateau.

I like the automated updates all the way through shipping date. The process is very clear. I had only one communication and the response is within the day.

So I would recommend this guy. I have tried to narrow down to a couple of sources, and I plan to keep this as one as long as possible.
    lilpimp

Post by lilpimp Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:56 am

This was a great transaction no problems what so ever.

They was fast to answer any questions I had and was very helpful.

t/a was 10 days from order time to me that is fast being a international source. Pack was very discrete and tightly wrapped.

I received dianoxyl 10 mg.

The dianoxyl is very strong for 10mg. I have been using it going on 3weeks now at a dose of 20mg pwo 2 times a day for a total of 40mg a day. I'm getting fuller and harder and having back pumps being taking taurine as well

Roids-shop was very professional and I would recommend them as a good source for quality products and service.
    chasem0420
    chasem0420

Post by chasem0420 Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:15 am

Roids-Shop, you're the man! lol...I feel like a 5-year old on Christmas...Packaging was incredible, btw... Thanks much man

Chase
    The Great Troy

Post by The Great Troy Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:23 am

This review is for the pleasant experience I had with roids-shop.biz

i used balkan halotestin at the end of my prep to harden up. I def am never taking halo again. The shit definentky works but OMG I was insanely angry and aggressive. More aggressive than teen and anadrol together. Shit was too much to bear. I used it at 30mg last 17 days of my show and it was a game changer. No complaints. Made me extremely hard and put very good quality on my body. It's conditioning combined with wing masteron and proviron was no question amazing. When I actually got off the halo I immediately noticed the difference in my mood. I'm usually a calm guy but I was a totally diff person on this. Could be the zero carbs while on it buT oh well. Glad I didn't punch my dog in the face

the company is solid to get things from. Balkan all the way
    Yung Wun

Post by Yung Wun Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:26 am

Tested some balkan dbol from roids-shop.biz. i am very familiar with balkan and using their products since long.

Total no communication need Roids-Shop has professional ordering process

shipping was less than week and it is very good

I tested balkan orals for one week. i immediately look bloated with lot of weight and strength gains. With 50 mg ed, I looked like a beast just in one week. This was expected because i know I gain water fast on dbol. i needed arimidex no matter it was just one week.

Balkans are very strong
    Deoudes59

Post by Deoudes59 Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:27 am

This review is for KP clomid and KP Dianabol

No need for further communication once order was placed. The website was easy to navigate and place order.

T/A: 2 weeks intl. Packaging was very discreet and firmly wrapped.

Review is long overdue. I ran the dbol with some other kalpa dbol taking this dbol every other day for 4 weeks. I got made some decent gains. Of course had some water gain but strength improved a lot. My appetite also increased. I've been eating everything in site. I also ran the clomid at the end to give my testes a little boost. They feel fuller, I am also on an AI.

I've used this source many times and they are always on point!
    jedidr

Post by jedidr Tue May 08, 2018 8:43 am

I ordered provimed 50mg

Prompt responses to my order, i didnt need to contact them though after

Came in 2 weeks total time

Great Provi, you can feel the DHT levels rise quickly and you feel almost in a Euphoria. Great provi

I def recommend roids-shop thanks fellas
    Bodybuilder1977

Post by Bodybuilder1977 Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:56 am

Quick, easy, and straight to the point. This company will go far. I haven't used thier gear, but if it is anything like thier service...well, they'll have a customer for life!

thespeedy1

Post by thespeedy1 Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:26 am

The site was easy to navigate layout was simple and clear, but most importantly my orders landed as promised. In all I'm satisfied with the service so far .

Communication was good so didn't need to email support etc.

The tracking was easy , was good and all my items came on the stated day.

So far so good! just hit 8 week and gained 23lb, granted not all muscle as I've only been cutting for a week. Though the change in my biceps back pecs and shoulders are visible (ask my girl) plus no decrease in the private area ( balls) in-fact both my strength appetite and libido (mojo sex drive , whatever you want to call it) have increased without turning me into a hyper aggressive idiot...which is always a bonus.

Not much to say other then , NICE ONE!
    Testiculus

Post by Testiculus Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:56 am

this review is for testolab c 250 and decalab 200 i recieved a few months back.

no need for communication on order but as for contact on here they always get back to me quickly

T/A was on point just sit back and wait they will get the shit to you fairly quick was 15 days after donation was made..Packing was tight and discreet

I had some dbol i was saving for this cycle i started with the 7lab pharm gear i ran the test at 750 a week and the deca at 600..i kick started it with 30 mg of dbol for the first 6 weeks...i felt great after about the 4th week my strength went way up i got all the usual sides oily skin,libido through the roof and my joints felt like i was a kid again!! i ended my cycle with gear that my buddy owed me and i had to up the dose of both the test and the deca so the 7lab pharm gear was definately dosed better then the stuff my buddy got me. i gained a total of 10 lbs lean muscle in 12 weeks after cycle i remained on a low test dose and i havent lost an ounce..

I recommend this source to anyone looking for a reliable source!!
    >DieS3L<

Post by >DieS3L< Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:47 am

The best here, fast , reliable,, quality,great communication, will go out of her way, potent, friendly,generous, I mean the list goes on about the great things to say , I am a permanently loyal customer to them and will never go to anyone else due to my great experiences! Def recommend !

Sus, dbol ,deca

20 weeks , serious quality gains, the kalpa gear is potent and worth it trust and believe me i dont lie

Once u go roids-shop ,you'll think it's a dream !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:52 pm