POWERADDICT
coolioni
cmwings
chaosone
Kspot
BigNus
Dr. Steroids
157 posters

Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake?

ezstreet
    ezstreet

legit - Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake?

Post by ezstreet Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:46 am

Ordered on October 27th and received my order, had no issues with comms. Needed PCT meds and everything I ordered arrived. I have given it some time to review to make sure the meds were good.

HCG was good and the Aromaxyl has been giving me the usual sides so I am happy with the quality.

Completing my next order right now.
    guicepaze
    guicepaze

legit - Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake?

Post by guicepaze Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:00 am

Made a test order of some Dragon Pharma dianabol. Paid the money and did the legwork. Within 24 hours of my payment, and less than 12 hours after I received notification the money was picked up, I received a shipping notice with tracking. I received my order in one week. Incredible! I popped a dbol for kicks about 90 minutes ago, and I can feel that it is gtg.

KingOfSpades
    KingOfSpades

Post by KingOfSpades Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:03 pm

Gear arrived in 7 days. Always great quality, always great service. I would recommend Anabolic-Steroids.biz if your looking for a great reliable source.

lasix82
    lasix82

Post by lasix82 Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:53 am

Easy to order from, good communication. Fast delivery even over holiday weekend. A bit painful to inject, but I'm a newbie so I got nothing to compare too. Labwork day 6 confirmed dosing is at least as good as what is on label.

shanesaw77
    shanesaw77

Post by shanesaw77 Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:05 am

Shipping was incredibly fast and discreet. I haven't started my cycle yet as I am waiting on getting a few more things first. I am excited to try it out. If dragon pharma is as good as everyone around here says I will definitely be doing business again.

Post by 926 Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:30 am

Quality shop highly recommended.

quick response to emails and sorts out any issues you may have very quickly

discreet and fast delivery
    kenster
    kenster

Post by kenster Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:53 am

Have placed many orders with Anabolic-Steroids.biz after the last couple of years or so. Never had any issues and always received everything I ordered, can't recommend them enough. All products were good to go, unbelievable pumps, gains and overall feeling of well being. By far on of the best source on this forum!

Excellent communication, never any issues, always responded in a timely manner. Perhaps the best "customer service" yet from suppliers I have dealt with.

Got my stuff 5-7 days after ordering.

Used all products with great results. Everything works as it should! Testoxyl Enanthate is excellent, used for 20 weeks +++. Smooth no pip @500mg e3d

Nandroxyl 250 is very good, used 500mg e5d for 16 weeks

Arimixyl, does what its supposed to do, used 0.25 e3d

DBOL is great using 60mg ed for 6 weeks total

Product quality all seemed to be good. My strength and size went through the roof on the dbol kickstart and I know the deca was good vascularity and strength gains... Gained 20 lbs of mass. Everything G2G.
    sempei
    sempei

Post by sempei Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:56 am

I ordered Win 50 at the beginning of Aug as an adittion to finish off with my Test-P and Tren-A course the shipping was very fast , I must say I was very impressed with the effectiveness of this product reason that I ordered this one in particular was that it was oil based and not water based also had a good price . This product has nothing to envy other winny like Dragon Pharma ,very very effective vascularity was impressive had spider veins pop out all over my quads and abs which to this day still show as if I was still running Win 50 , this is one of the best winny I have tried only downside was the after taste left like medicated cream left in your mouth after injecting but this subsides after some minutes other than that this is an excellent product which I highly recommend to anybody that likes winny.

Will order again from this site as this product was top notch.
    BigT
    BigT

Post by BigT Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:33 am

good service,legit stuff,fast delivery..what can I say more...brilliant source.
    Qzuadro
    Qzuadro

Post by Qzuadro Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:30 am

Great quality gear from anabolic-steroids.biz always

Very fast replies, on here or email

Wrapped and sealed tight, no damages

took about 2weeks to get here

Used the kalpa test as part of my cycle and felt horny as hell after the first week, pumps were solid and the dragon pharma's dbol had me up 10lbs in two weeks, back pumps painfull as fuck.

One of the best int sources here, consistently providing great service
    frostdaddy
    frostdaddy

Post by frostdaddy Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:38 am

I just started using some supplements I got from this guy back in October. I ordered a shitload of test prop and enough tren ace to make a horse happy. Well, this stuff is awesome. rock hard, lean gains already and only 3 weeks in! This stuff is awesome. I'm placing another order right now.

Gonna run test prop tren ace for 14 weeks at 40mg tren and 20mg test per day. Playing with levels as sides appear. Prolly taper off with some winstrol but gonna throw in some hcg here next week.
    chadcrx

Post by chadcrx Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:46 am

Anabolic-Steroids.biz always delivers. Ship, price, and quality are always on point. They are my go to for orals. Dbol and Anadrol. Started feeling it about 4-5 day, added 15lbs of muscle and lost body fat.

Ran both of separate cycles. Both ran with TEST-C, and tren. Six weeks
    justntyme

Post by justntyme Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:09 am

I switched to Anabolic-Steroids.biz after my last supplier got shut down. I find it hard to switch to new sources because you never know who you can trust, the quality of the products, speed and discreetness of shipment, etc. I decided to give Anabolic-Steroids.biz a try and I'm happy I did. The most important thing for me is communication, before and after purchase. These guys are top notch, replied to all my emails and questions, worked with me for my needs, shipped quickly and the products are as expected. Will be a loyal customer from this day forward and I would recommend Anabolic-Steroids.biz to anyone looking for a new source.

Provided tracking numbers, shipping quickly, arrived in discreet package, no problems whatsoever. it was perfect.

Ordered 5 vials of Test Enanthate and 2 packages of Winstrol

Been using the products since October 1. Everything is exactly as you would expect. Waited 5 weeks to post feedback to make sure the quality of the products was up to par and I am very satisfied, will definitely buy again.

Highly recommended.
    falcon9901

Post by falcon9901 Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:34 am

What can I say other than top notch.

Packaging spot on true care taken.

Ordered dragon pharma sust and deca 300

Have used all products before and they are spot on Will be doing 2ml of the oils a week.
    boom782

Post by boom782 Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:52 pm

Anabolic-Steroids.biz replies quite fast and answers all questions, very reassuring. Also helped me to place my first order since i was having some problems on the site.

Packaging was discreet and safe, resembled other sources i have dealt with before. T/A was 10 days overseas, very fair

2 buddies experienced with anavar are running 100mg ED. Pumps very noticeable in few days, as well as vascularity. Strength just started to get in. These guys are experienced so product ia definitely legit.

Definitely recommend Anabolic-Steroids.biz!
    dsmdemon

Post by dsmdemon Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:40 am

I used Hgc from anabolic-steroids.biz during my last cycle with great success! First the shipping and t/a were both very fast. This hcg kit is awesome because it comes with hcg, pins, and bac water. I used the hcg throughout my cycle and my boys stayed nice and full with no shrinkage and is without a doubt great quality stuff!

joe914

Post by joe914 Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:47 am

very fast and fantastic service, i ordered a rather large part and put the faith in him with my hard earned cash and he came thru,i trust this source 110%, this is my choice of source from now on, fantastic job, 10/10. it was just a couple of snafoos with the delievery that me and the source had no control over but it arrived and i am very happy.

MRKD

Post by MRKD Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:57 am

Once again; excellent communication, packaging, took 8 days to arrive. No complaints, hands down best source I have ever dealt with. Got Dragon Pharma Sustanon. Heard good things, anyone tried it?

Gearhead23

Post by Gearhead23 Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:45 am

Most definitely a returning customer for Anabolic-Steroids.biz!

Everything as always is smooth, faultless and efficient... not a single complaint here!

From the first time that I came to Anabolic-Steroids.biz for products, he has always been extremely helpful not only with direct questions about the products, but also on what is best suited, suggested cycles based on goals/deadlines, etc.

The ordering process is highly efficient - emails for every process from order, payment onto shipment. Can't ask for more than that!

All items were received in discreet, strong packaging and the delivery time was very quick after order.

Clenbuterol (Balkan Pharma) - 50 tablets per box - 40mcg/tablet

T3 (Kalpa-pharma) - 30 tablets per box - 25mcg/tablet.

Clenbuterol - pyramid over 3/4 weeks with T3 .

I'd say Clenbuterol is the most potent out of all the Beta Agonists that I've used, it might just be due to the fact I can "feel" it more, but these are potent little gems, and would definitely recommend to anyone starting a cutting cycle (as long as the increments are gradual). This T3 also is one of the products that I always come back to after trying others. Highly trusted and quality goods. You might also like to note that I am a 147lb female - so results may differ I would imagine!

Since finding Anabolic-Steroids.biz, I have never looked at other providers. The service, products, advice and support is 2nd to none. The variety is great and I have never had such a consistent level of service from pretty much any online store! Thank you Anabolic-Steroids.biz!
    wold

Post by wold Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:31 am

Second order received from anabolic-steroids.biz --8 days from ordering to my door. Thanks for the excellent service!!

7SiNz

Post by 7SiNz Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:40 am

Thank god for sources like Anabolic-Steroids.biz

I remember how difficult it used to be finding decent AAS and I cant count how many times I've been ripped off with either fake crap or even receiving nothing at all. Anabolic-Steroids.biz
    is the best around and Im very happy to use his services.

All the support is there if required.

A quick ordering/payment process.

As always, packaged well with the glass items bubble wrapped

The BP test is doing its job very well. Definitely getting good steady results. The clen is real, the shakes are there as well and the clamy skin. Steady weight/fat loss. Dbol, lower back cramps are a good sign as well as painful pumps in the gym.

This guy is the real deal. I will continue to use this guy for as long as Im a AAS user.
    justicejaw

Post by justicejaw Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:55 am

So I am writing this review, kinda as a favour for the great service I have been able to enjoy from Anabolic-Steroids.biz, and to hopefully cement the fact that Anabolic-Steroids.biz is one of the, if not THE, best sources out there. I will start of by underlining that, I am in fact not a stereotypical AAS user, in the sense that I am only using Testosterone Enanthate for TRT purposes. I have to go to the black market however, as TRT is a highly controversial topic in the country I live in, and only rarely given to men below the age of 60-70. The reason for this is long and complicated, I suspect some of it may be political, i.e "imagine if the the good doctor prescribed steroids for young males! WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO SOCIETY" etc and some of it may be a lack of understanding of just how hypogonadism affects especially younger males, as the primary audience for TRT usually involves a bit older guys. Fortune favours me however, and Anabolic-Steroids.biz blesses me with security, me knowing, that I will never run out as long as his doors are open. Which I am very grateful.

Communication with Anabolic-Steroids.biz is often something most people talk about in this fashion: "OMG! FASTER THAN THE SPEED LIGHT! ROLZ!" Reason for this being: He is fast, and he is kind and very helpful. I am by no means averse to asking the old dogs in this game about advice, and since most doctors have an arms-length principle with drugs, they seldom know much about the practical application outside what their text-books say. So I have communicated with Anabolic-Steroids.biz exactly for this topic and he has given great advice, such friendly and helpful messages these are, I really appreciate it. Our first batch of communication involved a little mess up in payments from my side, I had switched some names and was not aware of it until Anabolic-Steroids.biz messaged me. Not a hint of frustration or anger. Thank you very much!

The packaging is great, I mean, it looks like any other mail delivery! However, I appreciated the small wrap around my Test, properly to protect the vials against blows. Great.

Dragon Pharma Testosterone Enanthate - Great product! I suffer from low SHBG however, so I am switching to Propionate in the future.

Kalpa Pharma Arimixyl - I wanted this on hand if elevated estrogen became a problem - but - man my joints get clicky! It feel like my bones are coming apart and I feel fatigued when taking it.

Fertigyn HCG - The balls swell up, nicely packed and good!

Dragon Pharma normalised my testosterone levels, however my Test/SHBG ratio of course got pretty wacked as I suffer from low SHBG. My doc immediately confronted me with my use, but the doc is a good doc and takes the hippocratic oath seriously, so no harm done (no pun intended) Arimixyl works well I guess - It's just that I don't tolerate very well. My joints get clicky and my bones hurt, A LOT! HCG - I use it to avoid testicular atrophy, works like a charm. As with all underground products there are reasons to be afraid of trying these out, dosing, purity, contamination etc. I found myself very pleased. Increases semen volume as well, the increase is so pronounced female partners are noticing the difference.

I will try to get blood tests from the period I have been taking them, but the doc is going on a holiday, but maybe the secretary will send them. All in all, man, Anabolic-Steroids.biz is a good guy, a prime example of the benign nature of the free market. If he opened up a brick and mortar shop I would be a regular customer, also just for the chats! Anabolic-Steroids.biz, thank you so much for the service you provide, and I will be looking forward to throwing money at you again soon! That propionate doesn't get here by itself.
    geezuz

Post by geezuz Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:41 am

first time using Anabolic-Steroids.biz fantastic service emails response took a little longer than im used to from other sources but overall very good service i will happily use again and recommend to others, cheers!

nascarcrazy

Post by nascarcrazy Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:51 am

I placed an order from Anabolic-Steroids.biz and everything went about smoothly as one could hope. This was my first time ordering from them and was definately impressed. The HCG came in a kit and included everything I needed. I am not using it for PCT. I just wanted to try it after everything I've heard and after about five days I could definately tell a difference in strength and vascularity. Prices are a little on the high side for some of their products but they are right on point, and if you're in a hurry, they're your guys.

Cerberus

Post by Cerberus Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:15 am

Anabolic-Steroids.biz is the best web if you want a good service

All perfect, if you have any kind of question or any kind of problem they will answer you quickly

package carefully wrapped, all came to me fine, in perfect conditions

Kalpa pharma testoxyl e - (product quality perfect checked code at kalpa pharma web)smooth oil only pip 2 first times)-first 2 weeks slightly libido increases and strenght increases 3-8 week great libido all day and bg increases of strenght,little oily skin as side

Kalpa primoxyl-2 week to 8 week noteworthy muscle hardness

Kalpa arimixyl- perfect no sides on my nipples

Dragon pharma clomid-this is hard to say because i think that yo can´t feel it so much buf its seems that works perfectly i feel fine, keeping almost my weight only a little loose from water

HCG pregnyl 5000 ui same as before

if you want a good service buy here, i already bought here for 3 times and all times was perfect

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:42 pm