Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Light Anavar Cycle PCT

ddt
    ddt

cycle - Light Anavar Cycle PCT Empty Light Anavar Cycle PCT

Post by ddt Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:17 am

First of all ty for this forum is very nice and all ppl in are very very experienced.

i'm doing a 6 weeks cycle with just 20mg anavar at day , is somethingi'm gonna use more to strong and i'm gaining lots of it, the prob is i heard that many ppl does not use pct for anavar so i really dunno what to do..

sorry for my english..
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

cycle - Light Anavar Cycle PCT Empty Re: Light Anavar Cycle PCT

Post by El Mucho Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:09 am

20mg isn't going to cause any major muscle growth, but if this is you first cycle, then you'll be very surprised by the strength gains, and it'll help you lose a little fat. Here's how I'd do it:

Weeks 1-6: 10mg Anavar in the Morning, 10mg Anavar before workouts

Weeks 1-8: 4-5 grams of Tribulus Terrestis every day

Anavar can make me lose my libido a bit; the Tribulus helps a little with that. The Tribulus should be taken throughout the day, or at least upon waking and then before bed. It's easy to find. Here's where I get it. Each pill is 1 gram, so just calculate how many you'll need.

http://bodybuilding.com/store/now/tribulus.html

This is a very very low dose cycle though, so I don't think you'll have any side effects with or without the Tribulus.
    ddt
    ddt

Post by ddt Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:57 am

ty mate for the answer i was and i'm very very worried about pct cuz someone said that anavar need a classic pct , bu tin my opinion running nolva or clmid with this cycle is running something higher then my cycle ..

that's why i'm asking

ty
    Assassin
    Assassin

Post by Assassin Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:42 am

Bump to El Mucho. From my own experience, I ran a 40/mg a day, 6 week tbol cycle along with trib and had no issues whatsoever. I had nolva & clomid but I felt fine the whole way through, so I didn't bother with them. I figured I'd save them for another cycle. Didn't gain a whole helluva lot, but had some awesome pumps. I'd go ahead and get my hands on some nolva and/or clomid just to be on the safe side, but I bet on that light of a cycle, trib will treat you just fine.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:25 pm

Like The Boys Said Thats A Very Light Cycle But Just In Case Have The Pct Drugs On Hand.if You Don't And You Do Think You Need It Then Your Not Prepared!!
    ddt
    ddt

Post by ddt Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:24 pm

very very ty all

another question lol i should i know if i need pct?
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:16 pm

Libido and fatigue are two easy things to recognize,,,

Studies have shown that while on TRT which is low dose Test of 150mg ew that taking an AI like Aromasin will raise your Test level higher then with TRT alone... Knowing this, makes me think that since you will take a very low dose of Anavar of 20mg that if you were on Aromasin it may make you produce more test which it would raise it to normal levels... this is only a thought, cause the only way to really know is to test your Test level now and then during the cycle...

Aromasin would be my choice for PCT instead of Nolva

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:18 am