rydesx5
vagrant
BoomShaker
tylernus
fads12345
Ironworker
Dr. Steroids
117 posters

RoidsPharm.com - Legal Steroid Supplier?

Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

RoidsPharm.com - Legal Steroid Supplier? Empty RoidsPharm.com - Legal Steroid Supplier?

Post by Dr. Steroids Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:57 am

Is Roidspharm http://www.roidspharm.com/ legit anabolic steroid supplier?

Visit Online Steroids Pharmacy
    RoidsPharm.com - Legal Steroid Supplier? U216

Last edited by Dr. Steroids on Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ironworker

RoidsPharm.com - Legal Steroid Supplier? Empty Re: RoidsPharm.com - Legal Steroid Supplier?

Post by Ironworker Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:51 am

RoidsPharm is an excellent vendor and I nothing but great things to say with my first order from them. I had ordered over the holidays and there were issues with the delivery through the local mail services and my order was lost. RoidsPharm was more than willing to work with my and fulfill my order. I was more than impressed with their customer service, speed, and products. This order was for my next cycle that I have planned and I was able to get my entire PCT and sexual aids from one location at a great price. I can not speak to the effectiveness of the products as I have not started my cycle yet but everything else has been the best I have used online so far.
    fads12345
    fads12345

RoidsPharm.com - Legal Steroid Supplier? Empty Re: RoidsPharm.com - Legal Steroid Supplier?

Post by fads12345 Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:37 am

I fit is one of the most credible and reliable sources I have come across in a while. His deals are great, and much more affordable compared to others, with greater quality. I would highly recommend RoidsPharm.
    tylernus
    tylernus

Post by tylernus Fri May 20, 2016 2:46 am

lightning fast delivery legit products, very responsive what more do you want?
    BoomShaker
    BoomShaker

Post by BoomShaker Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:49 am

Ordered Sustanon and Clomid. Even if it was a busy time of the year, everything came up really fast and the packaging was excellent. Even if it was very cold, the oil didn't freeze or crystilize. I've been running at 1 ml a week (enough for me given my needs) and so far (about halfway through a 12 week cycle) everything looks good. My energy level is up and I recover much fast then I use too. Strenght is slightly up (about 20 pounds on the bench, 30 on the squat, 10 on the deadlift) but I'm much more explosive when performing plyos. My vertical has increased about 5 inches which is a lot and I'm running much faster (shaved another 0,2 out of my 100m). Clomid keeps the side to a minimum and did appear to start LH production (nads grew back)

I communicated with the owner a few times and always had a polite response, very fast too.

The package was discreet, no one could tell what it was. Everything was bubble wrapped with original inserts.

Product quality was good. I had a little bit of PIP the day after injecting (every three days) but since I'm rotating site, it is going very good. I inject with a very small needle but the oil has the perfect consistency to allow me to inject with a 26g.

Product has been working so far, strength is up by about 10% but, most importantly given cycle objective, speed is much high (0,2s on 100 meters, 5 inches gained on vertical, much more fast "off the line"). More difficult to quantify but my game on the field is much better.

No side effects as of yet (no water retention) but I am not really on the size gain and don't use a lot (1 ml a week, about 300 mg).

Will order again for sure.
    vagrant
    vagrant

Post by vagrant Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:34 am

I've been a customer of these guys for a year now. They have excellent customer service. Always prompt and curtious. This review is for their dragon pharma's tbol, dragon pharma's tren ace, and dragon pharma's test prop

I'm 6 weeks into cycle. I'm up a clean 11 pounds, vascular , aggressiveness way up in gym, strength way up. I had ordered recently a domestic source tbol which must have been considerably underdosed because this tbol kicked in much better after a week, which is what I expect. The other I had been on three weeks, and the dragon pharma's tbol def stepped it up.

I really appreciate these guys, and just made another order to stock more for future cycle....that was shipped out within 12 hours after they picked up the money.
    rydesx5
    rydesx5

Post by rydesx5 Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:54 am

Dragon Pharma is top notch, I ordered dbol & sust 300 im on my second week and can already feel my strength climbing and my pumps are incredible.the ordering process was fast and communication was on point.I highly recommend this source. There products are almost unbelievable how professional and Pharm grade they look. My pct will be on my next order very soon. I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED.

Communication was fast and professional. A+

Package was delivered 7 days after order. secure, discrete and in great condition when received. quality control sticker on sust 300 pharm grade label and info packet in box. Dbol stamped and labeled the same.

Dbol @ 20mg for week one, increased to 30mg @ week 2 curently. plan to run until week 5. Week 1-6 Sust 300 @ 150 E3D. Taperd down to 300 2x week with remaining. Felt the dbol appetite & pump almost 5 days in. still waiting on sust results, too early to tell. I am also supplementing with a multivitamin/mineral, milkthistle, Yellowdock and dandelion, L-arginine.

Will defiantly be doing business with RoidsPharm again soon. My new #1....7/10
    d3r3k
    d3r3k

Post by d3r3k Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:29 am

RoidsPharm is now my new official source, gear arrived in about a week, first started pinning it and it was so smooth I was suspecting it was bunk but I was happily wrong. By the end of week two, the effects crept up on me, increased strength, crazy pumps, you can just keep going forever and ever so obviously know your limits. Vascularity and muscle tone has all the women in the office checking out my arms, showed a couple of photos to them after a heavy workout, they just stood there staring like "I can't believe it". It may sound dramatic but you put the work in with solid quality gear like you get from RoidsPharm, you'll get the attention too. Absolutely loving the Test Prop 100, I'm not afraid of soar spots from pinning anymore, it just doesn't happen with this stuff. Totally loving it!

6 bottles of Test prop 100 by Kalpa

Best test prop I've tried to date, no pip whatsoever, smooth as silk and you forget where you last pinned unless you write it down. Dosing 180mg EOD w/ .25mg A-Dex EOD. Been on cycle for about 7 weeks with excellent results, truly pharma grade gear.

Don't look any further, if you truly want quality gear and not junk, look no further and trust Kalpa and RoidsPharm.
    menzies2901
    menzies2901

Post by menzies2901 Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:40 am

T/A was 2 weeks.

Packaging was tight and secure.

First time i used winstrol, quality was great but winstrol isn't for me as i thought.

I used it at 50mg for 25 days. Very dry look and feel, almost no water retention, big pumps, nice vascularity, great muscle definition but very achy joints all day when going heavy.

Thank you for letting me test your product and for reminding me to write a review.
    eros62d
    eros62d

Post by eros62d Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:53 am

I have ordered several times from RoidsPharm over the past few years they have never let me down.

my last order was Dragon Pharma's Cut Mix.
    thenic123
    thenic123

Post by thenic123 Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:08 pm

No communication needed. Which is refreshing since they're an over seas source.

T / A was awesome. It only took nine days to reach me. No one could tell what the package was.

20 mg dbol by dragon pharma

This dbol I feel was excellent. No cramps, slight back pumps. I ran 30mgs a day for ab 30 days. I gained right around 11lbs during that time. For just 30mgs a day I was more than satisfied. I also noticed a nice increase in strength. The pumps were bad ass and I received numerous complements while running their dbol. The bloat wasn't bad at all.

Thanks RoidsPharm, I appreciate it.
    iggy
    iggy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by iggy Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:55 am

Top notch supplier no hiccups and absolutely no complaints.

Communication was great had a hiccup with a spelling error and explained it and he fixed it no problem.

Received everything ordered within a week of ordering. Packaging was tight and discreet.

Test Propionate 100mg/ml x5

Turanabol x2

Aromasin x2

Ran his tbol at 100mg ed for five weeks, had some great lean gains strength and size went though the roof was running some tren I had left from awhile back my cycle was 75mg tren a 50mg test prop for 12 weeks the prop kept me going great libido little to no sides got some night sweats but was to be expected enjoyed running some very legit gear pins went smooth, arom kept the estro down without bottoming me out.

Was doing a lean bulk end cycle put my weight up 20 pounds with little of it being bad weight strength went through the roof on all of my lifts.

Bit of a ramble i know but i'm not very good at this sort of thing needless to say he impressed me enough for me to jump on here with my bad grammar and actually try my best to write something, quality is top notch will be placing orders for more soon.
    smartwater
    smartwater

Post by smartwater Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:29 am

RoidsPharm = great seller, great service, good product!

Fast, polite responses, got straight back to me regarding any questions I had.

Packaging is discreet and simple... It passed through customs on this & every other occasion i have used RoidsPharm, nuff said. T/A is 12-16 days.

Pregnyl HCG

I added it to the end half of my cycle and without bloodworm I could say that the Pregnyl worked as it was supposed to boys' back to size and pct was a breeze because of it!

Awesome Checkout/Payment process Smile
    nosnz28
    nosnz28

Post by nosnz28 Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:31 am

Review for Kalpa Anastrozole 100 X 1mg

perfect support, rapid response and always professional!

Until now for any order placed,RoidsPharm has always shipping the same day of the order!

International delivery super quick! 3/5working days!

I used .50 mg every other day, no problems with estrogen.

I tried in different cycles, as regards the dosages were approximately:

25 / 30 Dianabol daily

Test E. 600mg every seven days

With these doses associating anastrozole .50 every two days I had no problem!

I continued to use it in the PCT, and now I have started another cycle with the same dose of anastrozole.

The only side effect that I felt the first time I started to use it in particular was a bit tired after taking,but now I have not more problems.

In the past I used letrozole in PCT and during a cycle with testosterone = LIBIDO KILLER.

With anastrozole I had no libido problems.

Top source,perfect service from every aspect.thanks RoidsPharm!
    arruithe31

Post by arruithe31 Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:20 am

this review is for dragon pharma test e and dianabol 50 mg

communication is always spot on very prompt roidspharm answers all questions very politely no matter how big or small they are . the ordering process is very easy and swift so most of the time there is not much need for messages . but if you do need him hes there and happy to help

the time of arrival is always 10 days im on the other side of the water from them so im very happy with that. packaging is bomb proof very discreet very professional feel to the process

my order consisted of dragon pharma test e (test enanthate) deca 300 (deca nandralone) and dianabol 50 mg per tab

this was a 12 week course i only ran the dianabol for 5 weeks and the test and deca for the full 12 the dianabol were the strongest ive ever had which was no suprise as people always rave about dragon pharma orals i was looking good before the test or deca even fully kicked in strength was very high by week 4 . i injected the test and deca twice a week the oil was very smooth i never had any pip from any of my injections which were monday and thursday for the 12 weeks all the normal sides labido through the roof oily skin aggression all my lifts were up and recovery was easy more energy from day to day . i packed on some good size and strength with this course i was sorry to be on pct lol

if you want pharma grade products at ugl prices then shop here
    heliosmusic
    heliosmusic

Post by heliosmusic Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:44 am

It depends. I switch them from time to time. Here is click here about best diets in 2018's an article where you can check everything out. I've been working out for 8 years now and not once have had a problem with my weight loss pills

Last edited by heliosmusic on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:36 am; edited 3 times in total
    MCSS13
    MCSS13

Post by MCSS13 Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:15 am

Winny tabs review, long overdue !

Communication was good not much needed really but he responded to pm s here quickly.

Packaged nice n tight. The Ta was little over a week I believe. Packaging for the tabs are very professional.

100 winny tabs

Ran them at the end of a bulker I had to cut short due to work schedule unfortunately. I was running 600mg a week of test, 50mg dbol (only two weeks, gyno issues) and good old provi at 50mg a day. Threw the winny in last 3 weeks at 40 a day and about a week later the bloat from dbol was gone! Joints did ache a little, fish oil and msm helped with that alot though! Weight definitely went down (water and some fat) overall I enjoyed my experience with winny as a finisher!

The packaging and product were on point, very professional service. Thanks again!
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

Post by El Mucho Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:08 am

Kalpa gear is top notch in both appearance and more importantly the effectiveness.

The package was sneaky and secure. No issues or worries on future orders.

Kalpa Stanozolol 10mg X 100

I ran 50mg eod and what I noticed happening was an increase in strength and definitely increased pumps. I'm a powerlifter so i care about how much weight I lift and i seemed to push a bit more. As far as appearance my muscles seemed to look more "crisp" and hard. Some aggression was there. I split my dose 3x so 10mg in the morning and 20mg around 2 hours before going to the gym. Towards the end I noticed my joints becoming more creaky but i didnt want to back off the weight.

I really liked the way my body started to lean out and get that hard look. I'm going to convert over to a power building routine to get that more aesthetic appearance.
    jla04d
    jla04d

Post by jla04d Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:31 am

Top notch quality and service. Fast delivery. And conveniet payment choices. What more do you want?

Everything was tight and secure.
    uuzoo
    uuzoo

Post by uuzoo Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:32 am

Promo for Kalpa winstrol (Stanxyl) 100 tabs 10mg

Communication was very fast. All questions answered in timely and clear manner.

Package arrived extremely fast for being across the pond. I think 10 days total. Packaged very discrete and would never throw any red flags. Looked like it was sent from granny. Package and product packed tight and all products intact and not damaged.

I used this product at the end of a bulk cycle. I ran 500mg of test E 2x a week and 350mg if deca 2x a week for 12 weeks. Started winstrol at week 10 and continued thru week 15 at 30 mg/day for 5 weeks. After about 2 weeks I noticed I had already started drying up and loosing that puffy look that I get from deca. I like using winstrol on the back end of a deca cycle as I really don't have to worry about dry joints and it really cleans up the gains from the bulk. I was still pinning 800 mg of test E thru while on the winstrol. Cardio went up and never lost any strength gains from bulk. Cleaned up nicely and got the vascular look back.

Overall great product! Communication, shipping and product were stellar. I highly recommend trying RoidsPharm and it's gear you won't be disappointed! I look forward to trying more of Kalpa products.
    ptest
    ptest

Post by ptest Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:38 am

I was doing a dirty Bulker. I frontloaded the tren e @ 400mg "2 ML's" started the androlic @ 50mg ED . "That androlic is some of the potent anadrol I've taken" as for the rest cyp. I like to run my test low with my tren. I split the dose @ 200mg 2x a/wk. so 400mg A/wk. provi I dosed it at. 50mg ED split 25/25 am-pm.

Ok, with in a week I could feel the androlic ! My strength was up an was feeling stronger. Let's jump to 4 weeks in . I could feel the tren e kick in full force by now! Acid reflux, strength gain, sweating like a banchy ! I continued to dose the tren at . 400mg a/wk 200/200 split . Also , about week 4 I had packed on a good 6 pounds of mass.

8weeks in I was noticing a very intense sex drive. My weight was up 13 pounds at this point. An I was also throwing in aromasin an caber at this time. My nipples getting sensitive. An after a week is dosing both caber an aromasin @ one pill of each ED my nips were good again . I kept the dose of aromasin At every two day. My estrogen can get out of hand so I stay steady with it an MY body reacts well at this dose. I dosed caber as needed.

I dropped the androlic at week 8. I don't like taken androl longer than that, 8 was long for me. I'm normaly cutting it out at week 4-6.

Week 12 I was up a good 18 pounds . I was eating ALOT of steak an rice an pasta . If I had to guess . I'd say calorie intake was @ 5-6k . I looked a lot bigger than I was . The tren kept my bulkieness lean an not so watery looking which is why I like tren E for bulking. The test an provi were on point an my sex drive was up so high my girl was walking around funny from all the bedroom romps .

I'll wrap it up here cuz I don't want to full up this page to much. My start weight was 195. By the end of my 18 week cycle I was a bulk lean 220 pounds! I was impressed ! I had a hell of a cycle on Kalpa's gear an everything treated me rite! Thanks ROidsPharm!

I WILL deffently order from RoidsPharm again. His prices are on the high end. But, you pay for what you get . An the service is top shelf! I'm going to order my next cycle now actually. Highly recommend RoidsPharm . Very easy to talk to an his gear has always gave me great gains! Thanks RoidsPharm !
    nosecrusher
    nosecrusher

Post by nosecrusher Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:13 am

I'm always pleased with the quality of service and products of RoidsPharm!

Their comunication and support are very fast and professional.

They are always kindly available to solve any doubt or problem.

The shipping is always fast and the package excellent

I used the Test-E in my last cycle at 450mg/week (stacked with 450mg Equipoise from another lab) for 12 weeks and the Test-E has done his job very well! I had no Pip from Test-E,really smooth and easy to inject! I used the Kalpa Pharmaceuticals Winstrol 50 X 25mg for the last 4weeks of the cycle (at 50mg Every day), with the aim to consolidate the gains before starting PCT. The Kalpa Winstrol has done perfectly his job. Never disappointed by Kalpa,this was not first time i used it! Really good and in my opinion properly dosed the Kalpa Taldelaxy (Cialis) 50 X 20mg. Good stuff!

Top Notch Source!!!

I'm a their completely satisfied customer.

Keep up the good work RoidsPharm!
    kim doug
    kim doug

Post by kim doug Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:51 am

Used RoidsPharm several times and always excellent service.

Spot on quick reply to any messages

Kalpa Winston and Kalpa clomid

Excellent quality winny leaned me out while gaining muscle and the clomid made pct a breeze
    atomic247
    atomic247

Post by atomic247 Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:40 am

Once again RoidsPharm is in the house! Pinned my tren as soon as it arrived and Oyea! bought Dbol, and pinns! The Kalpa product is G2G strong. I'm a fan of Kalpa. Thanks for the quick replys!

Too Small
    Too Small

Post by Too Small Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:31 am

I placed an order for turinabol and received an email saying my order was shipped and would get to me in 7 days. It has been almost two weeks now and I have received and heard nothing. I emailed them repeatedly and never got a response.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:35 am