rydesx5
vagrant
BoomShaker
tylernus
fads12345
Ironworker
Dr. Steroids
117 posters

RoidsPharm.com - Legal Steroid Supplier?

rolla20z
    rolla20z

roidspharm - RoidsPharm.com - Legal Steroid Supplier? - Page 3 Empty Re: RoidsPharm.com - Legal Steroid Supplier?

Post by rolla20z Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:05 am

If you want your gear sent fast. Then you've come to the right source.

I have order in the past almost all Kalpa Test products, Test Prop 100, Test E,Test Cyp. This time around I order Dragon Pharma Test P 100mg

Let me just say that the Kalpa labs products are GTG! They all do the jobs as far as libido, strength and gains are concerned. This time I ordered Dragon Pharma Test Prop 100. First pin was Friday it is now Thursday and my libido is on 100, starting to feel stronger in the gym as well, very good sense of well being. So far Dragon's test P is good.

Roidspharm is ran by true professionals. When I'm in a bin and need gear to get to me asap this is my go to source.
    PinkPanthar
    PinkPanthar

roidspharm - RoidsPharm.com - Legal Steroid Supplier? - Page 3 Empty Re: RoidsPharm.com - Legal Steroid Supplier?

Post by PinkPanthar Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:49 am

I got my gear yesterday. Once again, I'm very happy with product and service. I also agree with RoidsPharm, if you place an order don't bitch about prices after the fact. You saw the prices, you placed an order, you sent the money. Why complain after you order. Thanks ROIDSPHARM!

joshua42
    joshua42

Post by joshua42 Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:33 am

These guys rock! They go above and beyond for they're customers. Am reviewing kalpa test. Since an eye injury only been able use it for trt but it's just as good as my other top notch gear. Maintain lean muscle mass even on bedrest.

Reliable, good gear
    tritium
    tritium

Post by tritium Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:51 am

A++ service from RoidsPharm.

Packaging was discreet and arrived on time. Was bubble wrapped to protect vials.

Used Kalpa Test E for a bit now and I can't really say for certain how well dosed the specific lab is. This is obviously nothing to do with RoidsPharm as they're just the suppliers, not the manufacturers. Kalpa pharma dbol codes checked out fine on their website and they worked well. Arimixyl is also working well.

Unsure whether they've reopened from their break or what's changed, but I can say that I was very pleased with their service.
    testosperone1
    testosperone1

Post by testosperone1 Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:13 am

I have ordered from these guys a few times. They provided outstanding service and excellent communication. Very fast from order placement to delivery with very good updates!

Over the time many various items. The last order was kalpa's testosterone.

Really impressed with Roidspharm overall. 100% genuine. Pharma quality straight from the pharmacy.

Best source here on forum.roids.biz, i don't know who could be better.
    T-Bone
    T-Bone

Post by T-Bone Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:55 am

amazing service and communication, fast delivery. couldnt ask for more. 4 orders recieved without a problem. using kalpa pharma var, test e and both working nicely. will be using again.

ImporteXBUILT
    ImporteXBUILT

Post by ImporteXBUILT Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:47 am

This is my second time ordering from RoidsPharm and I am once again pleased

Fast shipping and securely packaged

Ordered Kalpa test e, good quality barely no PIP
    HardTarget11B
    HardTarget11B

Post by HardTarget11B Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:28 am

Ok, after a serious misunderstanding about whether the payment has or hasn't been done, and a torrent of emails between both parties, the order was properly mailed and they did send me the tracking number for it on the same day. Tracking info started to be shown online after midnight. It took a week to arrive in my po box. I only ordered caber, cause it is something hard to put your hands on here in the US. I was also checking if the source was legit before making a bigger purchase. Product arrived in a well packaged blister of 4 pills, from sunpharma india. I checked the company online and, no doubt about it, they are legit, since they do exist and are listed in most medical pharmacies listings. The product is also legit I can tell right now because of obvious body reactions. Been on caber before so I know what to expect. Good to know that there is a reliable source out there. Because of the nature of transaction, we can't expect a costumer service like you'd normally get on regular daily transactions, but they do deliver. And they are fast, thats a huge plus. A word of advice: some of their emails went to my spam box and it took me a while to figure this out. Make sure you check yours.

Discrete package. The product itself was so damm wrapped that only a x-ray machine could tell the content of the package.

been on caber before so I know exactly when its working. The product is legit, but I can't tell if its correctly dosed right now. Caber's effectiveness can only be assessed after at least two weeks of use. Prolactin supression reachs 74% in most people after two weeks with a 0.5 dosage weekly. Here's what I can say: I used the original DOSTINEX before, with a prescription. The pill is hard to split in half, like a small white rock. These from sunpharma are exaclty the same so I guess thats also a good sign. My only concern is about the dosage, but since the manufacturer is legit, it is PROBABLY correctly dosed. I have no reason to think otherwise.

Although my purchase was far from being an smooth expercience, they did send me a product that, otherwise, I would still be out there looking for. So all I can say is that I do recommend the source, since I'm buying again. And if something come up, just email them cause they really do reply emails.
    biglifter
    biglifter

Post by biglifter Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:14 am

Excellent products and great selection of human grade products

No need to communication

The funds were wired and picked up promptly

Products worked well, the torem was far stronger and more effective than others I've used. The hcg got my testes back to full size.

If you want good products and dependable service this is a great place to order from.
    TonysGettinleg
    TonysGettinleg

Post by TonysGettinleg Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:18 am

Received my order 6 days ago. I can confirm that the products ordered is good. The clen is great. I have already got much leaner. Great communication. Since everything went so smooth with RoidsPharm. I'am putting my next huge order at him in the near future. And hopefully many more after.

rebel20

Post by rebel20 Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:57 am

very good communication, always greeted and remembered as a customer which is nice! considering he deals with so many customers!

very good comunication

firmly and securely wrapped W/bubble wrap

outstanding quality, no pip. flows well, i have even been spot injecting smaller muscle parts no problem, armidex and dostinex has done its job and im much tighter!
    vados

Post by vados Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:38 am

This is the 3rd time that I make an order from Roidspharm. Very fast shipping! Package arrived in about a week (i'm not in UK). I had only a little problem with a vial. I contacted the staff, and it was very kind. I will get a discount on my next order to solve the problem. Smile Good work RP team!

I will buy again from them for sure! :-)
    dytasolo
    dytasolo

Post by dytasolo Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:24 am

This guy runs his business better than most high street chains.

Very good email system. Reasonably quick process. No support required but I know from past experience its there if and when required.

Plain packaging. Safe and efficient.

Kalpa pharmaceuticals products are doing as they are expected. I would say however that the rumours that fuerza products are under dosed may be true. I use quite high dosage's to achieve the required results. The reason I use fuerza is that they are cheaper than other brands. PIP, well its hit and miss for me. I get painful shots every so often but that's part of the experience.

Dragon pharma products are the cream for a good reason. Really good size and strength gains from running there dbols.

I have been a loyal customer of RoidsPharm for a while now and there's good reason. This guy really does care about his customers. I will continue to be a loyal customer for as long as I use anabolics.
    bolicmind

Post by bolicmind Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:50 am

My 1st proper cycle, glad I went to Roidspharm

Great support, I didn't realise the site had gone down, but I got in touch with him here, he explained the situation and confirmed payment and that my order was being processed.

Friendly, Reliable, Quality.

I have ordered from roidspharm Test E, Dianabol and Aromasin

Been running the cycle for a week, seen some good signs that the gear is legit, lots of energy, oily skin and I stay pumped a lot longer.

Really happy with this supplier overall, I'll use them again.
    mcgee

Post by mcgee Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:36 am

I have made many orders with roidspharm all straight forward.

Packaging is spot on you would never know what goodies are in there ;D

This is just some of items ordered...

Dragon pharma sus

Dragon pharma eq

omnadren 250

Dragon pharma tren

Dragon pharma winstrol 50

Ansomone Hgh

Dragon pharma var

All products are top notch.. Had bloods done on Dragon pharma sus and came back very high for ugl.. I didn't have bloods done on Hgh but had all sides u would expect..
    Lord Odin

Post by Lord Odin Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:30 am

Cool, ill be placing an order for some pharma grade.

Squelchy

Post by Squelchy Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:09 am

I've been dealing with Roidspharm for at least 6 years now, and as usual I'm very pleased. Roidspharm always comes through, got my supps in exactly 2 weeks. I ordered Kalpa Pharmaceuticals Turanabol and all I can say is I'm extremely happy. The gains art subtle, but noticeable. In other words they are solid; no bloat/water retention, just solid gains. I've never tried T-bol before and was skeptical, but it's great. I can't believe the strength gains either, my bench has gone up almost 30 lbs and I'm only on my fourth week, and I'm only doing 40 mg/day 5x/week. I think that's pretty decent, and not a singe side effect. Thanks Roidspharm.

bluetopsDK

Post by bluetopsDK Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:20 am

This was my first time ordering from RoidsPharm (definitely not the last). From the ordering process to the payment process, everything went smooth. Customer service is Outstanding! Shipping time took 7 days! The anavar is really starting to kick in! so far so good! got another order on the way, dragon pharma's cut long. Can't wait to try that out! Thanks Roidspharm, customer for life!

carlos0522

Post by carlos0522 Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:35 am

Top notch. I received shipping and tracking info with in a few days and I never needed support because of a solid T/A.

I received secured discreet pack within 2 weeks.

I incorporated the Kalpa's Test 250 into an EQ stack/cycle. I did one cc (250mg) every Monday and Thursday. This was a 20 week cycle for the test. Within about ten days my libido was up. I was cutting so I was not lifting heavy or for personal bests, more for reps, but recovery time was better and workouts were definitely intense. I did get a bit of puffy nipple but I had Ai's on hand to combat this. I pretty much only do eq/test runs, and the only thing I change is the kickstart, so I have become adept at noticing how my body reacts and how good the product is. I definitely recommend this supplier. Great pumps, great libido, short recovery and intensity are all there. I didn't get any other sides but I rarely do other then a minor touch of gyno. Definitely legit stuff. I just recently stopped but so far I have kept a lot of the physique, but I usually do with the test/eq cycle, which is why I love it. Slow and steady wins the race.

I recommend this supplier.
    mastabeta84

Post by mastabeta84 Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:39 am

My #1 source delivers the goods again.

Had some pretty bad gyno symptoms after day 8 of using Kalpa's letro symptoms had dramatically decreased day 12 and symptoms have disappeared. Amazing stuff I'm never going to be stupid enough to go on cycle without a supply of letro in future. The cycle I was on to give me the gyno symptoms was test e 600mg deca 500mg

Never had a negative thing to say about RoidsPharm you pay a bit more but product quality and choice is unbeatable
    MACE
    MACE

Post by MACE Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:24 am

Another great buying experience. Great products and great service as I always experienced. My 8th order with roidspharm so far!

I did not have to contact them, but their automated email messages, which provide order updates, is very nice, as I can plan well to receive my gear.

Simply the best - it's very discreet, and it's obvious lots of time went into packing my order
    Graham24

Post by Graham24 Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:50 am

I made my order on december 21 and received my package on march 29th amazing shipping !!! as far as the legitimacy of their product,if gains are as expected I will be writing another review...

keep up the great work !!

cufrst

Post by cufrst Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:56 am

ordered for the first time.. there was a mix up with the order, an oversight on Roidspharm's behalf. Prob was quickly remedied without issue and everything got to me quickly, very quickly. couldn't have asked for better a better response..will def go back

Pistolero

Post by Pistolero Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:54 am

Did a small test order for some Clenbuterol. I like that there wasn't a minimum to make an order.

ORDERING: Website was extremely easy to navigate. A follow-up email was received letting you know the order went through. Logging back on to your account through the website let you know what stage your order was at. Another email was sent with a tracking number to let you know order was sent out. There was no guessing about the status of your order.

DONATION: Clear and easy instructions were posted at the end of your order on the website.

SHIPPING: The T/A time was very quick. I liked getting a tracking number. No question where my order was after it was shipped. That's a nice added security feature.

PRODUCT: The clenbuterol was for a female friend. I hate Clen and remembered why after taking two tablets to test them out. Felt extremely jittery. The Clen seems to be on point. Had me vibrating and UP for quite some time.

I give RoidsPharm a perfect 10 and will be making more orders in the future.

Natetrig

Post by Natetrig Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:54 am

Running the very nice !! Once again Roidspharm.com has shipped fast !! Best service !! I'm telling you now There are many other sources but they can't beat the service !! Shoot them an email and watch them work their magic !! You guy's rock!!! Tracked shipment all the way !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 am