El Mucho
69ECLIPSE
c5a5
14 posters

Dragon Pharma Anavar?

El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

dragon - Dragon Pharma Anavar? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon Pharma Anavar?

Post by El Hefe Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:13 pm

it states its 4 times stronger becasue most pharm var is 2.5mg to 5mg do some reasearch instead of being a mother fucker and you will see that it was the drug of choice in the 60's and 70's and it was 2.5mg tabs to many had to be taken, you would also find many mexican pharms that have only 2.5mg-5mg tabs. As far as mods here pushing aixo why would we, its not our product and we dont get a $$ for it, the site does not even advertise a source. sorry to here you have been getting ripped off by other sources or the local idiot at the gym who deals but thats your issue.
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:58 pm

shit I read this entire thread and see that you are the stupidest ass hole out there you claim to have somuch experiance but seem to be completely misinformed. your hostile and any other site would have bashed you into a pulp on the fourms over a post like this, for some reason we are too nice to people who seem to be here to put others down and make misinformed posts, if you feeel the anavar is so cheep order a few and try them out, they are 100% var bro there is no other product in there or it would not be var now would they. It states 4 times stronger because like stated above most anavar was 2.5mg and they are 10 per tab.
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:43 pm

jimijimi wrote:Bro,I was getting real VAR from a aids patient,there's only one company
    that makes it,called Savient or something like that, there 10mg and very
    costly,for 60 pills was $250.00. I would't buy var anywhere else,I think it's all
    Bullshit,was doing 7/8 pills a day from brit Drag. and felt nothing.The only orals
    I will do is Naposim D-bol or Anapolon A-bombs from Turkey.Good luck bro.......

Its cool to have your own opnion but please do not confuse bd with aixo bro its 2 completely different lines, I didnt like many of the bd products myself I can say that aixo is much better this is not biast this is from several personal friends of mine who have been using these products.
    jimijimi
    jimijimi

Post by jimijimi Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:37 pm

D.K. wrote:Its cool to have your own opnion but please do not confuse bd with aixo bro its 2 completely different lines, I didnt like many of the bd products myself I can say that aixo is much better this is not biast this is from several personal friends of mine who have been using these products.

D.K I'am very happy with Dragon Pharma's orals I've been using there products since they started,Injects also. And right now I'am running there Test P,Deca and
    D-bols with good results.What I did not mention in my post was at the time I
    got Var from bd there were a lot of fakes going around so could have got one of those batches and it wasn't from Gen...So I stayed away from bd orals.
    a3forum
    a3forum

Post by a3forum Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:29 pm

D.K. wrote:it states its 4 times stronger becasue most pharm var is 2.5mg to 5mg do some reasearch instead of being a mother fucker and you will see that it was the drug of choice in the 60's and 70's and it was 2.5mg tabs to many had to be taken, you would also find many mexican pharms that have only 2.5mg-5mg tabs. As far as mods here pushing aixo why would we, its not our product and we dont get a $$ for it, the site does not even advertise a source. sorry to here you have been getting ripped off by other sources or the local idiot at the gym who deals but thats your issue.

bro, answer me this one quesion, do you think its slightly skeptical, that a var product 4x as powerful as pharmacy var, is nearly 3x as inexpensive as it?

and i do not claim to be a expert, nor did i mean to bring foul play or words on this forum,i was simply defending myself, if thats possible, over the computer. excuse those words, i was not aware of a warning prior to them.

a 2nd chance would be greatly appreciated
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:23 am

You know you came to the most friendly board on the net with helpful members and you give them attitude

Pharmaceuticals are inexpensive to make,,, big pharma wants big profits... plus they have less customers then the black market so they charge more... its that simple...

Try to put some logic behind your thoughts before you start shit on this board again...

Buy some then send them out to be tested if you don't trust them...
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:59 am

a3forum wrote:bro, answer me this one quesion, do you think its slightly skeptical, that a var product 4x as powerful as pharmacy var, is nearly 3x as inexpensive as it?

and i do not claim to be a expert, nor did i mean to bring foul play or words on this forum,i was simply defending myself, if thats possible, over the computer. excuse those words, i was not aware of a warning prior to them.

a 2nd chance would be greatly appreciated

No because anything pharmaceutical is more. Hell a bottle of Test will run you about $200. I didn't get alot out of BD Var either but the AX I have. I've also use IP and got results and I use QV Var back in the day and it worked. Prices will always be cheaper if you are not buying from a pharmacy it's how it is.
    logic
    logic

Post by logic Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:49 am

anavar worked fine for me from Dragon Pharma , done the job it was suppose to do.
    defently tell the difference from other anavar....
    rolla20z
    rolla20z

Post by rolla20z Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:21 am

c5a5 wrote:if Dragon Pharma var is four times as powerful as prescription var, why is it twice as cheap?

are you saying Dragon Pharma has fda approval? certainly this is not true, right?

Tbol is cheaper and has the same effect. Var is awesome but too expensive. I am in week 7 of a 12 week cycle with var,clen, eca and I was 155 I weigh 174 and it is all lean muscle. Pumps are awesome strentgh is up. The key is to eat good, run cardio 5 times a week and lift religiously. 6 pack is out and upper body is getting enormous.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:59 am