BuffD
testosperone1
7 posters

HGH Worth It?

testosperone1
    testosperone1

HGH Worth It? Empty HGH Worth It?

Post by testosperone1 Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:53 am

hey all, i am just wondering if running hgh for like 6 months is really worth the money. just wondering what kind of results to look for. not really wanting to run steroids this time. looking for something else. dont want to spend the money though if the results arnt rediculous.
    BuffD
    BuffD

HGH Worth It? Empty Re: HGH Worth It?

Post by BuffD Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:44 am

You may gain a little muscle but it will mostly help you reduce bodyfat and maintain the gains you have now. I think you would be better off running it with a fairly decent dose of Test at least. That way you will make some pretty good lean muscle gains.
    barnzy001
    barnzy001

Post by barnzy001 Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:42 am

i was looking at the stuff the other day wont 6 months kill your bank account
    magRT496
    magRT496

Post by magRT496 Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:40 am

I agree with BuffD. Also how old are you?
    comradebillyboy
    comradebillyboy

Post by comradebillyboy Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:22 am

HGH is for us old farts. If you are under 35 its a waste of money and test will give you better results.
    tattooi2k
    tattooi2k

Post by tattooi2k Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:08 am

comradebillyboy wrote:HGH is for us old farts. If you are under 35 its a waste of money and test will give you better results.

hey guy im 36 i aint old fart
    magRT496
    magRT496

Post by magRT496 Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:04 am

Depends what you are looking for from it. If your looking to get freaky huge within weeks, save your money. Growth is great for someone your age. It will reduce wrinkles, keep you lean(or get you there), help build muscle mass, reduce joint pain, get rid of any gray hairs, and basically reverse the again process. You'll feel great on it, trust me. You'll sleep like a rock too. I reccommend(Sp?) running a small amount of test with it though. maybe a cc a week. Dont let the Dr. or wherever your getting it from rip you off either. Dont take more than 4 iu's a day. you could probably even get away with 2.
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:40 am

magRT496 wrote:Depends what you are looking for from it. If your looking to get freaky huge within weeks, save your money. Growth is great for someone your age. It will reduce wrinkles, keep you lean(or get you there), help build muscle mass, reduce joint pain, get rid of any gray hairs, and basically reverse the again process. You'll feel great on it, trust me. You'll sleep like a rock too. I reccommend(Sp?) running a small amount of test with it though. maybe a cc a week. Dont let the Dr. or wherever your getting it from rip you off either. Dont take more than 4 iu's a day. you could probably even get away with 2.

It won't do this for everyone but that's what they say it can do. Hell I think I've gotten more gray since I've started using it LOL. Definately great for getting lean but you won't get freaky huge from it that's for sure. You will make good leans gains if you run it on a regular cycle.
    comradebillyboy
    comradebillyboy

Post by comradebillyboy Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:36 am

tattooi2k wrote:hey guy im 36 i aint old fart

But I am, thats why I take HGH.

Post by 926 Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:08 am

magRT496 wrote:Depends what you are looking for from it. If your looking to get freaky huge within weeks, save your money. Growth is great for someone your age. It will reduce wrinkles, keep you lean(or get you there), help build muscle mass, reduce joint pain, get rid of any gray hairs, and basically reverse the again process. You'll feel great on it, trust me. You'll sleep like a rock too. I reccommend(Sp?) running a small amount of test with it though. maybe a cc a week. Dont let the Dr. or wherever your getting it from rip you off either. Dont take more than 4 iu's a day. you could probably even get away with 2.

It won't get rid of gray hair. I don't know where that came from. I never felt any different, and I ran it for 8 months...first as anti-aging with a dosage of 2iu/day, then bumped it up to 6 when on cycle. I did sleep well, though. 2iu/day won't do shit unless your pituitary is in a jar in your refrigerator. Oh, it might have some beneficial anti-aging effects if you are in your late 40's. For bodybuilding purposes you need to run it for at least 3 months, use insulin, use T3, and run a lot of androgenic gear with it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:15 am