Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Dianoxyl Question

JackBower
    JackBower

Dianoxyl Question Empty Dianoxyl Question

Post by JackBower Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:57 am

hey guys i have seen a lotof people talk bout this oral but hard to find any info on it..i was wondering if you guys good shoot me a lil bit of back ground on it..and why might be good to run it with.. thanks..i hate to ask for shit like this but i am tired of asking for it..llolol thanks for any help.
    p.s hell why i am on here let me ask this...for a hardening cycle,,and maybe even a bit of size i was thinking bout running test and primo. i have already got feed back on how to but how good do yall feel it would be just those to together...
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Dianoxyl Question Empty Re: Dianoxyl Question

Post by gustavo77 Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:55 am

Well bro, dianoxyl is simply D-bol that is produced by kalpa pharmaceuticals. D-bol is not generally used in a lean mass cycle or for hardening. As far as test and primo for lean mass, that is a good combination. The only thing is that primo needs to be run at a moderate to high dosage to get good results, which can become pretty costly. In any case, give us a little history on yourself like: age, training and cycle experience and goals. This will help us, help you.
    ironclad
    ironclad

Post by ironclad Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:41 am

+1 for gustavo. Dianoxyl is kalpas dianabol, its a similar product.
    JackBower
    JackBower

Post by JackBower Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:34 am

ok a bit of some back ground on me. I am 27. Been running gear for bout 5 years now. I am 5'9 bout 265 low body fat not sure what my bmi is. I have done 7 or 8 mass cycles. normaly anadrol test and equ or deca stack. thats what i have always done and ihave gotten some good size considering i was 180 when i start and at the end of my last cycle i was 285. So i have trimmed down 20 pounds and im feeling good. I am not what you call cut just lean. I was thinking of running test and primo for 10 wks. test bout 850 a week and primo between 600 and 800. how does that sound?? let me know what u think..
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

Post by El Mucho Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:14 pm

I'm all about low dose cycles and I love Primo, but you really do have to use a lot of it in order to see good results. For your size I wouldn't recommend anything less than a gram of Primo per week. That dose will help you lean up a little and it's very easy to keep what you gain from Primo. You could also just do a Test Prop and Anavar cycle for 8-10 weeks. Var helps me lean up and make pretty big size and strength gains with almost no extra effort. Whether you decide to use Var or Primo though it's going to be an expensive cycle. I won't even recommend Winstrol because I absolutely hate the stuff.

Here's a cycle I'd suggest for making some gains while leaning out a bit; I have to warn you that it's a very expensive cycle and you'll have to endure a lot of pin pricks:

Weeks 1-4: 50mg Tbol (ed)
    Weeks 1-10: 100-200mg Test Prop (eod or ed)
    Weeks 8-12: 50mg or more of Var (ed)
    Weeks 1-12: 500iu HCG (twice a week)
    Weeks 10-15: 50mcg IGF-1 (post workout; optional but I think it would help a ton with your goals)
    * Just use a low dose of an AI if you find that you need one

PCT:
    Weeks 13-16: 100mg Clomid (ed)
    Weeks 13-18: 25mg Aromasin (ed)

If you're as big as you say you are then I think this cycle would be pretty good. The only thing that I think you could add to this would be Primo or some Tren but that would make recovery a little harder. If you add Tren then you will need Cebaser and maybe an AI during the cycle. The HCG is a little more necessary in this cycle because if you do not use it then you might feel a little shitty during the last two weeks while using the Anavar longer than the Test Prop, but this shouldn't be a hard cycle to recover from.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:32 am