20 posters

Tren Cough??

Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Tren Cough?? Empty Tren Cough??

Post by Rulez Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:04 am

So i had been on Tri-Tren for 7 weeks but my last 2 injects during the 8th weeks were awefull.

The first shot was on monday and as soon as i injected it felt like my breathe was taken from me. I couldnt breath, i started to panic. I felt like i had to cough but that helped nothing. I started to panic thinking i might have injected some into a vein(even though i aspirated fine). I started to sweat heart beat skyrocketed. Well this went on for 15 of the longest minutes of my life.

The second shot on Thursday yeilded the same result. As soon as i injected my breathe left me and i was coughing for a good 15 minutes. It sucked.

I honestly didnt know that it could hit you that fast. I was kinda glad that that thursday was my last inject of it. Is there anyting you can do to help with tren cough? How many of you experienced the same thing and how did you react?
    Martyusa
    Martyusa

Tren Cough?? Empty Re: Tren Cough??

Post by Martyusa Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:47 am

Now the big question.

Did you aspirate?

Because what happened was the tren got into your bloodstream. Yes, this does suck when it happens. But it's not the end of the world. It will go away after a few minutes.
    healthfreak
    healthfreak
    VIP
    VIP

Post by healthfreak Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:42 am

yep happens to everyone. the first couple of times its scary in a sense but it tells you that your gear is legit. Im on the BD tren ACe and damn its potent. good shit
    shortys_102
    shortys_102

Post by shortys_102 Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:43 am

hey said that he aspirated in the second paragraph................. That sucks man i would be freaking out too if that happened to me. have you tried injecting into a different muscle group
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:21 am

I get the cough as well while running tren and i aspirate every time. It happens to me mostlywhen i hit tris and yes the cough hits ya hrad and fast.
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:12 am

I guess i just always assumed that tren cough hits at random times throughout a day. Like you just start coughing. Not as soon as you inject BAM! You lose your breath and stat to cough which yeilds no relief.

My first inject even though i did asparate fine...i noticed that the needle backed up some when i was injected and when i removed it i saw blood. So i was wondering if in fact i hit a vein that i had already gone through when the needle backed up. I think that was why my heart rate jumped and i started sweating and shaking. The second time i just lost my breathe and thought to myself it must just be Tren Cough.

Conclusion...I dont like it hahaha
    Martyusa
    Martyusa

Post by Martyusa Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:49 am

Shit, we all hate it. My wife does a pretty good job with my shots. I let her give me to me and she's afraid she'll mess something up if she even thinks about moving the pin around. I've been lucky this round.....
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:29 am

The second time it happened my GF who hasnt said a word about my AAS usage flipped on me and stated she never wants me to do this again. I tried to play it smooth and say i wont ever take "Tren" again(haha) and she gave me the look. She said she never want me to take anything again. I almost cried haha.

I will have to buy her something the next time i plan to give AAS a go. But that shouldnt be for some time.
    bigworm6
    bigworm6

Post by bigworm6 Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:20 am

This is actually the first time ive ever heard of tren cough. Does it happen with tren enthate also? And does it happen every time?
    zambon
    zambon

Post by zambon Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:53 am

bigworm6 wrote:This is actually the first time ive ever heard of tren cough. Does it happen with tren enthate also? And does it happen every time?

Never had it with eth, and it dosent happen everytime at all. Only had it happen real mild a few times, its not a given.
    Buster Hymen
    Buster Hymen

Post by Buster Hymen Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:20 am

Hey guys I've heard alot about the "Tren cough". I plan on running some Tren-E with my recent cycle to harden up my gains. Can I expect to be doubled over coughing my lungs out or just a little tickle in the throat kinda cough?
    jimijimi
    jimijimi

Post by jimijimi Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:10 am

Buster Hymen wrote:Hey guys I've heard alot about the "Tren cough". I plan on running some Tren-E with my recent cycle to harden up my gains. Can I expect to be doubled over coughing my lungs out or just a little tickle in the throat kinda cough?

Might not happen to you,if it does hang on for the ride!
    justntyme

Post by justntyme Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:57 am

Usually Tren A is the villian for the "Tren Cough". A little in the bloodstream and BOOM ..... Ya cough like a 60 yaer old smoker in the morning.
    Bucktooth
    Bucktooth

Post by Bucktooth Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:33 am

Buster Hymen wrote:Hey guys I've heard alot about the "Tren cough". I plan on running some Tren-E with my recent cycle to harden up my gains. Can I expect to be doubled over coughing my lungs out or just a little tickle in the throat kinda cough?

It does not last very long. I seem to get a taste in the back of my throat, it's a crazy taste!
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:14 am

#1) Make sure you asperate
    #2) Don't move the needle around,,, and inject very slowly,,,

When you stick the needle in it can go through veins,,, you asperate to make sure you arent IN the vein... then you inject slowly which gives the veins you may have gone through to get into the muscle time to repair which they do very quickly... so as you slowly inject the oil doesn't get into the vein... you still run a risk that when you put in the needle it went through a vein and when you pull it out some of the oil will get into the vein as the needle is pulled through the vein...
    Buster Hymen
    Buster Hymen

Post by Buster Hymen Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:53 am

Thanks for the info fellas. I always inject slowly. At least 10 to 15 seconds for each mil injected. Then i wait around 20 seconds before pulling back out. and always asperate!!
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:24 pm

Bucktooth wrote:It does not last very long. I seem to get a taste in the back of my throat, it's a crazy taste!

That metallic taste is the tell tale sign you injected into a vein.
    Bucktooth
    Bucktooth

Post by Bucktooth Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:04 pm

Dr. Steroids wrote:That metallic taste is the tell tale sign you injected into a vein.

Interesting - Hmmm...

I always make sure I aspirate with everything.
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:05 pm

Aspirating doesn't ensure that you wont get some into the vein or find its way into your bloodstream.

When the tren finds it way into your bloodstream or other AAS you'll get that taste in your mouth.

Keep aspirating, but be mindful that it doesn't ensure that some wont find its way into your veins. No biggie bud, you cant die from it.
    Bucktooth
    Bucktooth

Post by Bucktooth Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:21 pm

Dr. Steroids wrote:Aspirating doesn't ensure that you wont get some into the vein or find its way into your bloodstream.

When the tren finds it way into your bloodstream or other AAS you'll get that taste in your mouth.

Keep aspirating, but be mindful that it doesn't ensure that some wont find its way into your veins. No biggie bud, you cant die from it.

I understand a little gets in there and it is no big deal.

But, if I do die from it, I am going to blame you - LOL!!!!
    jeremyr60
    jeremyr60

Post by jeremyr60 Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:16 am

Wow ive had that taste in my mouth before from test.... thought it was just me... interesting lol
    Ronin13

Post by Ronin13 Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:11 am

I can't recall where I found this information but I know that I always get the cough with Tren A, no matter how I inject and I have been in the game for countless years and currently on an extended cycle... over 1.5 years... where I have run Tren A once and Tren E twice. Nevertheless, here is my take on the dreaded Tren A cough.

The culprit with Tren A is the immediate rise in prostaglandins, which will cause bronchial constriction and therefore a shortness of breath or as we all like to title it... the dreaded tren cough. The enanthate ester provides less of a sharp rise in prostaglandin levels and allows the body to adjust to the raise and therefore does not cause the bronchial constriction and as such... no dreaded cough.

If you look at the graphs in the Minto studies (do a search for Deca profile), it is clearly evident that the rise and very rapid peak in blood plasma levels with short esters are profoundly higher than with longer esters. Therefore, it only makes sense that with the enanthate ester provides a lower peak level and less rapid rise in prostaglandin levels..... especially the ones which dictate the form of prostaglandin release which causes bronchial constriction.

Also, most people do not realize that the bronchial constriction never really leaves you while you use any form of Tren, and this is what causes the shortness of breath experienced by many athletes on Tren.

Hope this helps clarify some things.
    Prime

Post by Prime Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:47 am

Woud having some type of brochial dialator like Primatene Mist help with the Tren cough?

Also, when you say shortness of breath from both trens that is with you all the time, is that only noticed when doing cardio? Or does it surface after heavy work like squats, etc.

Thanks.
    deadliftstoheaven
    deadliftstoheaven

Post by deadliftstoheaven Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:46 am

I thought you get that bad cough if you inject any steroid into a vein? Am I wrong?
    Prime

Post by Prime Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:19 am

My impression is that some people are more sensitive to the change in levels with Tren A's faster ester - you don't have to hit a vein with Tren A to get the cough. With Tren E, you're less likely to get the cough but still get the other sides of Tren with E.

ETA: dead: I didn't see you wrote with "any" steroid before my response. Good question.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:30 pm