Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

EQ and Tren - Contrasting Opinions About Their Value in a Stack

lire.trv
    lire.trv

EQ and Tren - Contrasting Opinions About Their Value in a Stack Empty EQ and Tren - Contrasting Opinions About Their Value in a Stack

Post by lire.trv Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:11 am

I've read contrasting information about Equipoise and Tren in a stack together. Some bro's have suggested the EQ and Tren work in similar fashion . . . and, consequently, they would be somewhat redundant.

On the other hand, I've seen many Test/Tren/EQ cycles listed as personal favorites . . . and Tren/EQ is mentioned as a nice combo in Anabolics 2006.

So, can I safely assume that Tren/EQ is a promising stack, particularly with Test?

Or is there some truth to the concerns about redundancy in Tren/EQ?

TIA . . .

lire.trv
    dytasolo
    dytasolo

EQ and Tren - Contrasting Opinions About Their Value in a Stack Empty Re: EQ and Tren - Contrasting Opinions About Their Value in a Stack

Post by dytasolo Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:46 am

Bump
    I'd like to know the answer to this as well.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

EQ and Tren - Contrasting Opinions About Their Value in a Stack Empty Re: EQ and Tren - Contrasting Opinions About Their Value in a Stack

Post by 69ECLIPSE Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:22 am

i did a test-tren- eq stack for my last cycle and it was awesome.the only thing i would advise is to monitor your blood pressure because it could get out of hand!!i did lower dosages on the tren and eq and didn't have too much trouble. i ran the test(andropen) @ 618 mgs(3/4 cc) tren @ 300 mgs and the eq @ 400 mgs.the tren and test were eod injects also

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:10 am