Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Nolva & Oestrogen & Keeping Gains

ironclad
    ironclad

Nolva & Oestrogen & Keeping Gains Empty Nolva & Oestrogen & Keeping Gains

Post by ironclad Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:39 am

Hi all. I got a couple of Qs regarding Nolva & PCT, i can find the answer anywhere so far.
    1) On some boards i read "many athletes find no need for Nolvadex while others absolutely need it to avoid a gyno problem. One should be aware of how much they actually need an ancillary drug like this (nolva) before committing to use it during a cycle." My Q here is, how would you actually know if you need it or not without before it was too late anyhow? Is it possible to know in advance?

2) The use of nolva in a tapering dose helps to bring the bodys normal levels of testosterone & oestrogen back without fear of a rebound, makeing sure that you will keep most of your hard-earnt gains. My Q here is, what is it about oestrogen that makes it bad for muscle? What does it do to the muscle i've put on?

BTW i wouldn't go without ancillarys and i have a ton of nolva, i'm just curious.
    We_Are_Venom
    We_Are_Venom

Nolva & Oestrogen & Keeping Gains Empty Re: Nolva & Oestrogen & Keeping Gains

Post by We_Are_Venom Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:33 pm

1) You would "know" if you need it or not based on past experience with AAS. I for isntance, start getting itchy nipples just from looking at a jar of gear, so I make sure I have an AI on hand for my entire cycle. If your nipples start itching, getting sore, or grow lumps under them then you know you need to take some Nolva immediately. The best advice would be to simply have it on hand "just in case" throughout your cycle.

2)It's not so much that the estrogen itself is bad for muscle, so much as it is that when you're on a cycle your Test levels are elevated way the hell up there, so your body in an attempt to reach homeostasis converts some of that Test into estrogen. When you finish your cycle, your body is no longer producing its own Test and you're no longer providing it with an external source of Test, so the ratio of Test to estrogen is imbalanced. To combat this imbalance one takes an anti-estrogen during PCT to keep estrogen levels low and encourage the natural production of Test. Without doing so your body, without a supply of Testosterone, cannot maintain the gains you've made and will suffer the side effects of too much estrogen.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:26 pm

ironclad wrote:Hi all. I got a couple of Qs regarding Nolva & PCT, i can find the answer anywhere so far.
    1) On some boards i read "many athletes find no need for Nolvadex while others absolutely need it to avoid a gyno problem. One should be aware of how much they actually need an ancillary drug like this (nolva) before committing to use it during a cycle." My Q here is, how would you actually know if you need it or not without before it was too late anyhow? Is it possible to know in advance?

2) The use of nolva in a tapering dose helps to bring the bodys normal levels of testosterone & oestrogen back without fear of a rebound, makeing sure that you will keep most of your hard-earnt gains. My Q here is, what is it about oestrogen that makes it bad for muscle? What does it do to the muscle i've put on?

BTW i wouldn't go without ancillarys and i have a ton of nolva, i'm just curious.

Here's my best advise... Don't use Nolva... Its an outdated drug... Use an AI like Arimidex or Aromasin ed during the cycle to keep estrogen in the normal range... Estrogen isn't needed to build muscle and its best to keep it in the normal range for many reasons... like to avoid gyno completely, water gain... High estrogens can cause fatigue because they can bind to the androgen receptors which also kills the libido and lowers your gains cause the estrogen is now blocking the androgen receptors... as estrogen rises so does the protien SHBG,,, SHBG binds to androgens making them useless... High estrogens put you at a greater risk for cancer...

Don't forget to use HCG during the cycle from the beginning to keep the testes working so you'll recover much easier during PCT.... For PCT you switch to Clomid because HCG mimics LH and FSH which suppressing LH and FSH while Clomid makes your body make LH and FSH... You take an AI like Aromasin to not only stimulate test production by lowering estrogen but it also prevents high estrogens that clomid is known to produce...
    ironclad
    ironclad

Post by ironclad Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:09 pm

" lowers your gains cause the estrogen is now blocking the androgen receptors. "

Yeh thats it! If i'd taken a minute to think... Anyhows no harm in asking. Cheers fellas!! :-)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:47 pm