heritage07
jcanaan2057
7 posters

How To Properly Dose Orals

jcanaan2057
    jcanaan2057

How To Properly Dose Orals Empty How To Properly Dose Orals

Post by jcanaan2057 Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:24 am

Ok so im taking OT 30 mgs a day. Im sure you guys know the life is 8 hours. I was under the impression that i should spread the dosage to keep the chemical in my body at all times. I am taking 1 at 5:30am, 1 at 1:30pm and 1 at 9:30pm. Is this correct or should i take all 30 mgs right before i go to the gym. Help me out. Thanks fellas
    heritage07
    heritage07

How To Properly Dose Orals Empty Re: How To Properly Dose Orals

Post by heritage07 Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:04 am

69ECLIPSE wrote:yes dose them out thruout the day!!do not take them all at once

Bump this.... on the money....
    BowDown82
    BowDown82

Post by BowDown82 Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:35 am

throughout the day is perfect 9:30 pm might be a little late...if you find you are having troubles sleeping try taking that last one a little earlier in the day.
    i know d-bol seemed to keep me up a litlle bit, but I dont know about the t-bol ....just a thought
    kimble007
    kimble007

Post by kimble007 Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:33 am

i don't know guys, i've always believed this school of thought, that your body is MOST ANABOLIC while you're sleeping....if this is true, then why wouldn't you take your dose, or at least a larger dose, just before bedtime to take advantage of the rebuilding phase of your muscles?!?!?

Isn't that what we've all been told, that you must have proper rest while bulking b/c that's when your muscles do all the growing?? Sooo, if you took most of your dose just before bedtime, the anabolic steroid would intensify the rebuilding phase, correct??
    jcanaan2057
    jcanaan2057

Post by jcanaan2057 Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:15 am

thats what i thought. thanks for the help fellas
    *N.V.S*
    *N.V.S*

Post by *N.V.S* Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:09 am

Definitely break it up throughout the day to ensure that the drug stays on your at all times.

nvs
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:58 am

I rarely use orals but when I do since the half life is 8 hours then it really won't matter if you take them all at once. So it's really personal preference. I prefer to take them post workout. Your body is basically absorbing everything at that point since it's so depleated. Just my opinion.
    kimble007
    kimble007

Post by kimble007 Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:47 am

BuffD wrote:I rarely use orals but when I do since the half life is 8 hours then it really won't matter if you take them all at once. So it's really personal preference. I prefer to take them post workout. Your body is basically absorbing everything at that point since it's so depleated. Just my opinion.

i agree buff....since the half life is so short, i would rather take one larger dose, rather then splitting 30-50mg's into 3 or 4 smaller doses...

and i also agree that the dose should be taken when your body is in a depleted state....it just makes sense that it could use the ANABOLICS most efficiently during the recuperating period....
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:32 am

kimble007 wrote:i agree buff....since the half life is so short, i would rather take one larger dose, rather then splitting 30-50mg's into 3 or 4 smaller doses...

and i also agree that the dose should be taken when your body is in a depleted state....it just makes sense that it could use the ANABOLICS most efficiently during the recuperating period....

Exactly. I've known several guys that use orals in this manner. I would probably space out an oral only cycle but not if you are doing injects as well. Use them when your body most needs them.
    coolkat
    coolkat

Post by coolkat Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:22 am

I ran T-Bol for a few weeks recently. I took 15mg in am around 7:00 am and then took 15mg around 3:00pm. I generally workout in the morning before work so I am getting a good blood level at the same time I am taking in all those meals during the day. Also running it with EQ and Andropen injectables.

Good luck.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:35 am