giantkilr
BEASTINit
9 posters

Oxytocin Spray

BEASTINit
    BEASTINit

Oxytocin Spray Empty Oxytocin Spray

Post by BEASTINit Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:32 pm

Someone gave me two bottles of oxymist which is a nasal oxytocin spray and i was wondering if oxytocin has any benefits for a bodybuilder? I have read about its anti cortisol effects, but besides that i cant find much else. And if so how would i go about including this into my regimen. (i.e. dosage and timing)
    giantkilr
    giantkilr

Oxytocin Spray Empty Re: Oxytocin Spray

Post by giantkilr Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:27 pm

why would that have anything to do with BB'ing? that is one of the dumbest questions i have ever heard!
    *N.V.S*
    *N.V.S*

Post by *N.V.S* Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:24 pm

i think this is an Interesting question. Oxytocin is a peptide of nine amino acids (a nonapeptide). The sequence is cysteine - tyrosine - isoleucine - glutamine - asparagine - cysteine - proline - leucine - glycine (CYIQNCPLG). The cysteine residues form a sulfur bridge. One (IU) of oxytocin is the equivalent of about 2 micrograms of pure peptide.

Oxytocin has been known to affect the brain by regulating circadian homeostasis, such as a person's body temperature, activity level, and wakefulness. Oxitocin is released into the blood from the posterior lobe of the pituitary gland.

Anyone know about oxitocin as it pertains to BBing?

nvs
    giantkilr
    giantkilr

Post by giantkilr Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:09 pm

oxycotin is an extremely addictive pain killer...same with nubain...if you have ever met anyone that uses or has used nubain, most will tell you not to start...
    *N.V.S*
    *N.V.S*

Post by *N.V.S* Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:43 pm

bigguy wrote:oxycotin is an extremely addictive pain killer...same with nubain...if you have ever met anyone that uses or has used nubain, most will tell you not to start...

You're right BG. That would be Oxicontin (Oxicodone). Spelling is very close to Oxitocin (notice the swap in letters) so I can see how someone would confuse the two.

nvs
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:25 pm

I'm always amazed how people would take any little thing they can just to gain a few lbs. At first I thought he meant Oxycotin but then realized he didn't. But still people need to stop looking to take anything and everything under the sun just to gain muscle. Eat right, train hard, rest and use a little gear and grow.
    ironclad
    ironclad

Post by ironclad Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:04 pm

" Among other things, oxytocin, which is produced naturally in the hypothalamus in the brain, stimulates uterine contractions, and allows the breasts to "let down" milk in pregnant and lactating women. The hormone is naturally released in response to a variety of environmental stimuli including nipple stimulation in lactating women... "

...PLease tell me this isn't what your after advice for.
    jrtlover
    jrtlover

Post by jrtlover Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:05 pm

Oxytocin (ox-i-TOE-sin) is a hormone used to help start or continue labor and to control bleeding after delivery. It is also sometimes used to help milk secretion in breast-feeding.

Oxytocin may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.

In general, oxytocin should not be used to start labor unless there are specific medical reasons . Be sure you have discussed this with your doctor before receiving this medicine.
    SwordOfGlory

Post by SwordOfGlory Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:37 pm

ironclad wrote: " Among other things, oxytocin, which is produced naturally in the hypothalamus in the brain, stimulates uterine contractions, and allows the breasts to "let down" milk in pregnant and lactating women. The hormone is naturally released in response to a variety of environmental stimuli including nipple stimulation in lactating women... "

Yea, sounds like something every bodybuilder is after....
    giantkilr
    giantkilr

Post by giantkilr Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:16 pm

SwordOfGlory wrote:Yea, sounds like something every bodybuilder is after....

...lol...
    BEASTINit
    BEASTINit

Post by BEASTINit Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:10 am

ironclad wrote: " Among other things, oxytocin, which is produced naturally in the hypothalamus in the brain, stimulates uterine contractions, and allows the breasts to "let down" milk in pregnant and lactating women. The hormone is naturally released in response to a variety of environmental stimuli including nipple stimulation in lactating women... "

you might want to look up and post information pertaining to use of oxytocin in men,,,,,and not lactaing and pregnant women, which has no relavence to what i was asking for
    BEASTINit
    BEASTINit

Post by BEASTINit Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:01 am

thats like posting information about clomids effects on breast cancer women patients, when asked for info on clomid used in a aas regimen for males...........
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

Post by El Mucho Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:01 am

Oxytocin would have more effects on you mentally than physically. Physically it might cause you to hold more water and look bloated, and because it causes your kidneys to excrete more sodium it could cause a decrease in electrolytes that would cause cramping among several other problems. It really is just used for pregnancy. It might have some sort of anabolic property just because of its ingredients, but I don't want to be the one to test it and I wouldn't suggest another guy to test it either.

It would mostly effect you mentally, and Oxytocin isn't able to survive digestion so it must injected or taken as a nasal spray. It works better and longer when taken nasally rather than being injected. The mental effects are sort of weird. It causes people to lose their sense of fear and make them trust people easily, it decreases repetitive behavior in people with Autism, it can make you instantly horny which is probably the only real benefit, and it can impair your memory and your ability to learn new things.
    BEASTINit
    BEASTINit

Post by BEASTINit Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:00 am

thanks bro,,,finally a legit answer
    Blenn

Post by Blenn Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:46 pm

thanks everyone for responding... I've seen this oxy spray as well and I was wondering if it might give me any benefits at all but thanks to you I found it out quickly Smile and there is also a oxybutynin that I'm wondering the same...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:36 am