Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

2 posters

just need a lil help making right

bigdo116

just need a lil help making right Empty just need a lil help making right

Post by bigdo116 Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:16 am

.. i just have a few questions regarding what to take for pct..i read a bunch of posts from here and kinda got into a circle of thinking with no end..lol.. this what i plan on doing..just wondering what u guys think
      im doin an 8 week cycle with tren a ..sustanon.. anadrol.. tbol ..and winny..
      for pct i have 500 iu hcg wk 1-7 1500 iu week 8-9
           arimidex .50 eod
           cabaser .25 eod? or ed?
           clomid 100mg ed pct week 1-3  50 ed week 4
           i have proviron and was wondering how much to take and when?
           i also have some nolv..but after reading im not sure if i need or when to use either.       any help would be great thanks
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

just need a lil help making right Empty Re: just need a lil help making right

Post by Dr. Steroids Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:15 am

Dostinex (Cabaser) should be .5mg E3d or you may need more depending on how you react to the tren. Run the HCG throughout the cycle and not during PCT @ 500iu's E3d. You can run proviron @ 50mg throughout the cycle and it will help with all those androgens you'll be running. I would suggest you run an AI throughout the course of the cycle, so that is where the Nol would come in handy. You can run the Nol @ 10mg ED or 20mg EOD. I would suggest running A-sin for 5-6 weeks for PCT in conjunction with 4 weeks of Clomid for a strong PCT.

You're running a pretty aggressive cycle and the sides can be bad from the cumulative effect from all the androgens and the progesterones. You will want to keep them all under control and you'll need an aggressive PCT to ensure you recover properly.
    bigdo116

Post by bigdo116 Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:11 am

i really appreciate ur help.. thanks .. thats what im gonna do.. this site is very helpful

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:00 pm