Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

What is a good satck with Stanoxyl 50?

bradd27

What is a good satck with Stanoxyl 50? Empty What is a good satck with Stanoxyl 50?

Post by bradd27 Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:03 am

looking for a good stack with Stanoxyl 50. heard the stuff is better than winnie. also heard that sustanon, sustaxyl, and different types of tes was good for gaining mass with stano's ripping ability. stats are 27 years old, 6'3" 225 lbs. ANY SUGGESTIONS from experienced users
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

What is a good satck with Stanoxyl 50? Empty Re: What is a good satck with Stanoxyl 50?

Post by gustavo77 Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:38 am

Winny does not have any fat burning properties. Diet and cardio are the key to getting ripped. That being said winny is a good drug while leaning out because it keeps your strength up and makes you dry and hard. If you are looking into gaining a small amount of lean mass while leaning out, test prop and winny would be a good combo to use.
    bradd27

What is a good satck with Stanoxyl 50? Empty Re: What is a good satck with Stanoxyl 50?

Post by bradd27 Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:29 am

i am wanting to gain more than just a little mass but i am not wanting to blow up where it is extremely noticeable. wanting to become more cut. do u have any different stacking suggestions?
    hatfield
    hatfield

Post by hatfield Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:12 am

bradd27 wrote:i am wanting to gain more than just a little mass but i am not wanting to blow up where it is extremely noticeable. wanting to become more cut. do u have any different stacking suggestions?

WELCOME. IT SEEMS YOU ARE NEW TO GEAR. HAVE YOU EVER USED GEAR BEFORE? SORRY, BUT IF YOU HAVE NEVER RUN GEAR AND THEN RUN IT PROPERLY, THE CHANGE WILL BE NOTICEABLE. DIET AND CARDIO ARE THE KEY TO A LOW BODYFAT ( BEING CUT). FIRST I WOULD MAKE SURE MY DIET WAS VERY CLEAN, AND VERY HIGH IN PROTEIN. THAN FOR THE RESULTS YOU WANT I WOULD RUN SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

WK 1-12 TEST PROP. 100MD EOD
    WK 1-12 HCG 1000
    WK 9-12 WINNY ( Stanoxyl IS WINNY) 50MG ED

WK 13- RUN PROPER PCT, IF YOU AREN'T SURE WHAT THAT IS, DO A SEARCH AND READ ANYTHING WRITTEN BY VISIONS OR GUSTAVO!!
    bradd27

Post by bradd27 Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:58 am

ive never used gear before. is sustanon or sustaxyl a good way to gain the mass? and would Stanoxyl be good with it
    hatfield
    hatfield

Post by hatfield Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:33 am

bradd27 wrote:ive never used gear before. is sustanon or sustaxyl a good way to gain the mass? and would Stanoxyl be good with it

sustaxyl is the same thing as sutanon and yes they would go together ok. why are you set on sustaxyl if you don't mind me asking? actually propinate and sutaplex are both not the best choices for a first cycle because of how often they need to be injected. why not try this instead.
    wk 1-12 test e, 500 mg. 1cc mon, 1 cc thurs.
    wk 9-12 Stanoxyl 50mg eod
    wk 1-12 hcg 1000
    wk 1-12 aromasin 25mg
    bradd27

Post by bradd27 Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:32 am

well, ive been told that sus was one of the best mass gainers. i figured that if i took the sus with Stanoxyl that it would give me good results. gaining in size and making the muscles hard. but i am not looking to buy 4 different types of gear. i am looking at taking two at the most. any more suggestions
    BrotherIron
    BrotherIron

Post by BrotherIron Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:11 am

You can add mass with anything. DIET is what dictates the results. If you want to add size you will need to adjust your diet to achieve those results and if you want to cut then you'll have to adjust your macros for that.
    hatfield
    hatfield

Post by hatfield Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:09 am

bradd27 wrote:well, ive been told that sus was one of the best mass gainers. i figured that if i took the sus with Stanoxyl that it would give me good results. gaining in size and making the muscles hard. but i am not looking to buy 4 different types of gear. i am looking at taking two at the most. any more suggestions

4 types of gear? the only gear i suggested was test and winny. the aromasin is an anti estrogen and the hcg is to keep your balls working somewhat. i really think you should keep reading and forget about any gear for a while.
    giantkilr
    giantkilr

Post by giantkilr Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:53 am

i agree with hatfield...sounds like you need to do alot of research b4 you use gear...doesnt sound like you are ready yet...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:51 pm