Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

2 posters

PCT problem- is nolva really that worthless

jerkoli

PCT problem- is nolva really that worthless Empty PCT problem- is nolva really that worthless

Post by jerkoli Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:54 am

Okay I have read the new PCT guidlines and its quite apparent Visions seems to know what he is talking about. However when I was planning what I was going to run I didnt have much internet access, and missed out on all the info available. So basically I followed the same guidlines that I used on a previous cycle. I used a Novice Lean Mass Cycle from a vendor we alll know and trust and it had used tamoxifen and hcg for PCT.

Right now Im just cutting my weight down doing a good workout program and cardio twice a day and also running http://www.dragon-pharma.org/legit/tamoxifen-citrate, T3, oral turinabol at 40mg daily and HCG 500mg e3d. I know there is no test in there which isnt recommended but I plan on getting a blood test done after this cycle just to see how negatively it affected my natural test produciton. I still have plenty of tamoxifen and proviron left over from previous cycles and would like to use it up. However reading everything it seems like I shoud just toss the tamoxifen in the trash and just get clomid. From reading the PCT plans it looks like nolva has no effect on LH levels. Visions with such a low dose and short cycle do I need the full 3 weeks of CLomid at 100mg a day or could I use less clomid.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

PCT problem- is nolva really that worthless Empty Re: PCT problem- is nolva really that worthless

Post by gustavo77 Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:31 am

Well bro I am not Visions but i can comment a little here and may be of some help. In the future bro if you have a direct question for Visions just pm him bro, I'm sure he won't mind.

Anyways to your question, although we have not seen any sound clinical data to support nolva's effectiveness in increasing LH or FSH levels, there are still people who swear by it's effectiveness in their PCT. Being that you are kinda in a tough situation, if i were you i would simply do what I could to acquire some clomid and may be some aromasin and start taking the nolva in the mean time. 40mg of nolva per day should suffice for 3-4 weeks. If you do acquire some clomid and aromasin in the mean time, drop the nolva completely, run the clomid @50mg/day for 3 weeks and the aromasin @25mg/day for 4-5 weeks. Good luck.
    jerkoli

PCT problem- is nolva really that worthless Empty Re: PCT problem- is nolva really that worthless

Post by jerkoli Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:37 am

Sorry didnt mean to single out one person- any advice from anyone is most appreciated actually. I will just go ahead and get the clomid which wont be a problem and I will try to get some aromasin in time, but may not be able to. Thanks again for the advice

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:22 am