+2
Pureblood
SizeOn
6 posters

Dragon Pharma Deca

SizeOn

pharma - Dragon Pharma Deca Empty Dragon Pharma Deca

Post by SizeOn Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:01 am

trying to plan out a cycle that I would start in January. It would look something like this..

week 1-12 sust 350 twice a week
    week 5-12 tren ace 50 mg ED

pct would be nolva at 40,40,20,20
    prob add some clomid as well

i also want to run dragon pharma deca from weeks 1-8 is that too short for deca?
    Pureblood
    Pureblood

pharma - Dragon Pharma Deca Empty Re: Dragon Pharma Deca

Post by Pureblood Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:36 am

Yeah, I'd run it at least 12 weeks at around 400mgs or better, but if you do, make sure to run the Test a week or two longer than Deca.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:33 am

Ultimately it is up to you but i would not run deca and tren (two progesterones) in the same cycle....if you do choose to run them together i suggest you take cabaser 0.5 eod on cycle. Due to the fact that tren and deca are progesterones and shut you down very hard, i would highly recommend that you run HCG every week of your cycle. I also think that nolva is not gonna cut it for a pct after a tren or tren/deca cycle....get rid of the nolva and run clomid and aromasin for your pct.
    SizeOn

Post by SizeOn Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:07 am

thank you for the advice and tips. i was reading up on cabaser and i dont exactly understand how it benefits. can someone help me out here?
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:56 am

The reason for the cabaser use is prolactin. There is evidence that prolactin levels can increase with the use of deca or tren. From Wikapedia:

"Prolactin (PRL) is a peptide hormone primarily associated with lactation. ... (Prolactin) is synthesised and secreted by lactotrope cells in the adenohypophysis (anterior pituitary gland). It is also produced in other tissues including the breast and the decidua.

Pituitary prolactin secretion is regulated by neuroendocrine neurons in the hypothalamus, most importantly by neurosecretory dopamine neurons of the arcuate nucleus, which inhibit prolactin secretion... The major effect of increased prolactin is a decrease in normal levels of sex hormones — estrogen in women and testosterone in men...

Prolactin has many effects:

....recently discovered by the University of Paisley and the ETH Zürich, is to provide the body with sexual gratification after sexual acts. The hormone represses the effect of dopamine, which is responsible for sexual arousal, thus causing the sexual refractory period.[2] The amount of prolactin can be an indicator for the amount of sexual satisfaction and relaxation. Unusually high amounts are suspected to be responsible for impotence and loss of libido (see Hyperprolactinemia Symptoms). "

There is a whole lot more info on prolactin but i think you will get the just of it from that for our bodybuilding perspective.. Note what was stated here: "Pituitary prolactin secretion is regulated by neuroendocrine neurons in the hypothalamus, most importantly by neurosecretory dopamine neurons of the arcuate nucleus, which inhibit prolactin secretion..." Cabaser tablets contain the active ingredient Cabergoline, Cabergoline works by mimicking the activity of a substance in the brain called dopamine. Cabaser prevents prolactin sercretion by mimicing dopamine in the brain.

I suggest you run 0.5mg eod on cycle...
    todlichdosis50
    todlichdosis50

Post by todlichdosis50 Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:20 am

great post gus! very educational.
    DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

Post by DoubleWide Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:46 am

you gotta keep that sust high tho and try and inject it more frequently
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:05 am

DoubleWide wrote:you gotta keep that sust high tho and try and inject it more frequently

Huge bump...sustaplex not only contains test prop with a half life of 3 days but test ace which has a half life of about two days.I suggest you run sustaplex eod at a minimum.Run 0.6ml/cc eod..
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:33 am

Use an AI throughout the cycle to keep estrogens in the normal range,,, Aromasin being the best to use... I recommend 25mg of Aromasin ed or 1mg of Arimidex,,,  The low down on anti-e's as posted By visions

Use HCG throughout the cycle...  http://forum.roids.biz/t174-hcg-pct-recommendations

Use Cabaser/Cabergoline/Dostinex for Prolactin to keep prolactin in the normal range,,, you'll enjoy the libido boost

For PCT follow the recommendations in the link above...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:07 pm